ESR
𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪/HOPEFUEL GUY
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2026
- Posts
- 4,453
- Reputation
- 7,500
@hate
@HST
@Gengar’s Ghost
@0ogrpostcel
@Hernan

Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari



LMAOOOOO
Bro 1,5 mprobably some pajeet running his acc



Bro u can’t do a runway as a 5’9Isn't Meeks 5'9 unfrauded
"God is the Goat" nigga go suck a dick fucking should be rotting in jail stupid nigger@voks
he's 5'11Isn't Meeks 5'9 unfrauded
he's 5'11
Bro u can’t do a runway as a 5’9![]()
his face is that mog he does runways at sub 5'11View attachment 5723325
Not even close
Face mogs so hard
genuinely doesnt matter with that face

Amazn but careful
Back when I was a tik tok thirst trapper (before I met my wife), I had a Stacy influencer with like 200k followers follow me back, and she said my videos were excellent
And then she unfollowed a while later
U married![]()
U married![]()
Ik broone thing people don't realize before they get married, is that the illusion and infatuation fade
even if you marry a 9/10 Stacy, she's going to look really ordinary when she wakes up in the morning, and her breath is going to smell like shit
the dating stage or pre dating, is people presenting their best selves and putting their best foot forward
marriage is .. ok, how does this person behave at a 9 PM on a random tuesday after a long day of work or childcare and they're just tired


Ik bro
And wish u a happy life![]()
I’m not planning to even i don’t look badif you want to get married one day, you have to get after it
improve the social skills you need to improve
improve the looks you need to improve
improve by any means necessary, even if it means joining the army or putting every penny you make towards a looksmaxxing fund
don't ever be the guys that think "but that's fraud, but that's not natural, but that's not my real personality" .. f all that
you need to just get after it
it was probably one of the people running his account from Vietnam who responded lol

I’m not planning to even i don’t look bad
And get girls but I’m too insecure and mentally ill to get married![]()
I don’t want thatwhat about having children?
continuing your family's lineage, and having pieces of you still here, even after you're long gone
and raising them to be how want to shape a small version of you

How old are you