Flanged cheekbones

Solstice
Question: does moving the maxilla forwards give you more flanged cheekbones or does it only protrude them? I am talking about the same results from MSE when your cheekbones flare outwards.

Idk what u mean but it won’t make them wider

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Our only example is Ronny and the theoreticals around MSE, so no, that will not advance the maxilla forwards. It will push the maxilla outwards, which is rarely advantageous for a male because wide cheekbones tend to be a feminine trait, especially if they're so wide that they make the jaw look small by comparison.

Only hope for forward maxilla development in your adult life is Lefort or cheekbone implants, the latter only gives the illusion of forward development.

Our only example is Ronny and the theoreticals around MSE, so no, that will not advance the maxilla forwards. It will push the maxilla outwards, which is rarely advantageous for a male because wide cheekbones tend to be a feminine trait, especially if they're so wide that they make the jaw look small by comparison.

Only hope for forward maxilla development in your adult life is Lefort or cheekbone implants, the latter only gives the illusion of forward development.
No I was asking if protruding the maxilla via mewing or facepulling theoretically makes cheekbones flare outwards. I am 99% it is a no though. Also based avi/caption.

No I was asking if protruding the maxilla via mewing or facepulling theoretically makes cheekbones flare outwards. I am 99% it is a no though. Also based avi/caption.
Nah, mewing & facepulling only pushes everything forward (assuming you're under 21). Thanks homie

• +1
Reactions: 000
Wait wait wait is facepulling a cope after 21?
It’s not but results will come slower, find more ways to loosen the sutures for faster progress.