Flat and high cheekbones are ideal in men.

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
I had enough of people taking about how 'PROMINENT CHEEKBONES' are what makes you attractive to women. This is absolutely not the case as prominent cheekbones are good on models due to the fact that their reflect light better. Flat cheekbones are literally ideal.....

https://thesecondangle.com/10-most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2021/

notice how all those men that are most attractive to women have flatter cheekbones and not some womanly like lookin cheekbones..... prominent cheekbones are for females :lul::lul: But this forum thinks stupid models are the beauty standard.... models are supposed to be unique and photogenic NOT ATTRACTIVE

Even magnum workshop says 'The ideal male cheekbones are high and small, as large cheekbones'

But look at all the men that women love such as Brad Pitt, Harry Styles, Tom Holland, Chris Hemsworth and etc.
Not saying prominent cheekbones are a male is a falio, but flat outright mogs

The ideal male face has good ratios, strong jaw, HIGH AND FLAT cheekbones ;)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 7926, It'snotover and 2 others
op has flat zygos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Allornothing, maxxmclooks and 57 others
welcome to looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Master_Race
Brad Pitt, Harry Styles, Tom Holland, Chris Hemsworth and etc.
Never list theses two guys in the same context as Pitt and Hemsworth again jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 7926 and 19 others
Bullshit

Attachments

• b6c.gif
    b6c.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
This again?

I had enough of people taking about how 'PROMINENT CHEEKBONES' are what makes you attractive to women. This is absolutely not the case as prominent cheekbones are good on models due to the fact that their reflect light better. Flat cheekbones are literally ideal.....

notice how all those men that are most attractive to women have flatter cheekbones and not some womanly like lookin cheekbones..... prominent cheekbones are for females :lul::lul: But this forum thinks stupid models are the beauty standard.... models are supposed to be unique and photogenic NOT ATTRACTIVE

Even magnum workshop says 'The ideal male cheekbones are high and small, as large cheekbones'

But look at all the men that women love such as Brad Pitt, Harry Styles, Tom Holland, Chris Hemsworth and etc.

Bro, males just have DIFFERENT cheekbones than women.

Laterally projected cheekbones, like models often have, is indeed gay alien trait. Cause they are feminine.

It does NOT mean that large cheekbones are not attractive on males. Look at this:

Bale

If you think these cheekbones are "small" or 'not attractive', i have a news for you in both cases... :ROFLMAO:

PS. Also, on your list of the sexiest, if you think Pattinson (#1), Beckham (#5), Cruise (#6) have "flat face" due to "no cheekbones", bro, I have a news for you too :ROFLMAO:

PPS.
Pattinson

Flat cheekbones my ass :soy::ROFLMAO:

PpPS. and even gay alien cheekbones still better than no cheekbones:
Gay alien

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19281, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, pppokerface and WhiteGoodman
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Beastchodecode, kuroro and 16 others
Idc I want to have ramirez tier zygos.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry, pppokerface, Beastchodecode and 6 others
If you have visible cheekbones you already mogg 80% of the population so who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, kuroro, Deleted member 7926 and 12 others
Thx man, will save into my collection of GAY ALIENS (y)

2nd guy has normal cheekbones though. Remove him from the list. :unsure:
Second guy is the same as the first guy and jfl in what world are his cheekbones normal?:feelskek:

Second guy is the same as the first guy and jfl in what world are his cheekbones normal?:feelskek:
Cause of the lights. Means he is STILL gay alien. LEAVE HIM ON THE LIST OF GAY ALIENS :feelsrope::feelshehe:

Cause of the lights. Means he is STILL gay alien. LEAVE HIM ON THE LIST OF GAY ALIENS :feelsrope::feelshehe:
Has nothing to do with the light
8946D53E 3668 482F B4B9 F53E532D8174

And stop coping with gay alien

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Mewton

the copiest copium of copistan

What can I say if they all look gay alien :unsure::feelshehe:

And 90% of their gay-alienness are their cheekbones :soy:
Who cares if you think that they look gay alien when women love them?

Never list theses two guys in the same context as Pitt and Hemsworth again jfl
Sean O'Pry, Elias De Poot, Danny deVito and Morgan Lahaye

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Bro, males just have DIFFERENT cheekbones than women.

Laterally projected cheekbones, like models often have, is indeed gay alien trait. Cause they are feminine.

It does NOT mean that large cheekbones are not attractive on males. Look at this:

View attachment 1605593

If you think these cheekbones are "small" or 'not attractive', i have a news for you in both cases... :ROFLMAO:

PS. Also, on your list of the sexiest, if you think Pattinson (#1), Beckham (#5), Cruise (#6) have "flat face" due to "no cheekbones", bro, I have a news for you too :ROFLMAO:

PPS. View attachment 1605602
Flat cheekbones my ass :soy::ROFLMAO:

PpPS. and even gay alien cheekbones still better than no cheekbones:
View attachment 1605623
Boxhead cope

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15309
Who cares if you think that they look gay alien when women love them?
Dude, you srsly comparing an average man to these supermodels? :unsure:

You've fallen too low... :ROFLMAO:

Better let's ask, who women like MORE:

a) Gay alien models
b) Male models with manly cheekbones, non-gay-alien

I have a suspicion :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Dude, you srsly comparing an average man to these supermodels? :unsure:

You've fallen too low... :ROFLMAO:

Better let's ask, who women like MORE:

a) Gay alien models
b) Guys with manly cheekbones, non-gay-alien

I have a suspicion :feelshehe:
They prefer the better looking man.
You are beyond delusional if you think women would look at their faces and think that their cheekbones are too prominant:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Cope
View attachment 1605652
and even if, the reason that they would pick efron over this guy wouldn’t be the cheekbones jfl
bro if i asked like 5 girls ik they wouldnt say they like someone like him like literally what women want is different from what you may think is 'aesthetic'

Highest jb appeal
EB9CA128 4293 4A46 9A57 D39998B554DF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, alriodai and Mewton
They prefer the better looking man.
And preferably "MAN" not "GAY ALIEN"

In the second case, gay alien will still do since they still mog everyone around on the average :feelshehe:
You are beyond delusional if you think women would look at their faces and think that their cheekbones are too prominant:feelskek:
No, they will look at them, and say:

"wow this guy is so GAY, i want to be friends with him, and tell my girls that I have a gay alien friend" :feelshehe:

bro if i asked like 5 girls ik they wouldnt say they like someone like him like literally what women want is different from what you may think is 'aesthetic'
It’s not.
You autists are too stupid to understand that women want good looking men. It doesn’t matter how prominent or not prominent his fucking cheekbones are as long he is good looking

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Detective, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
Cope , it looks feminine if tou have overly anterior projected cheekbones like this guy
1742758084 0 59 2742 1601 1920x0 80 0 0 1e3340b2d653c6de80b9062c45035995

Otherwise lateral projection is a masculine dimrophic trait , literally

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It’s not.
You autists are too stupid to understand that women want good looking men. It doesn’t matter how prominent or not prominent his fucking cheekbones are as long he is good looking
Yes you are right...

But if they have to choose between similarly-looking men, gay alien cheekbones lose :feelshehe:

And preferably "MAN" not "GAY ALIEN"

In the second case, gay alien will still do since they still mog everyone around on the average :feelshehe:

No, they will look at them, and say:

"wow this guy is so GAY, i want to be friends with him, and tell my girls that I have a gay alien friend" :feelshehe:
True, they would look at this man and think he is gay
54C40DA6 6EFF 4101 AB50 8182CB1F5F2A

You are so delusional pls delete your account rn and rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Deleted member, valhalar and 1 other person
It’s not.
Exactly this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and germanlooks
It’s not.
but most people with promient cheekbones are uglier

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, It'snotover and Deleted member 18052
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Cope , it looks feminine if tou have overly anterior projected cheekbones like this guy
View attachment 1605668
Otherwise lateral projection is a masculine dimrophic trait , literally
Can you give a link to a study for this? or even any "authoritative" opinion :unsure:

Cause lateral cheekbones is seriously "feminine" on a guy, or in short, "gay alien". a lot of anterior fullness is ALSO feminine trait. Both are feminine.

Male's should have "some" lateral projection, but it is less prominent, and should be uniformly distributed right to the front of the eye. Also, should be angular. Shape is important.

Sth like a guy you showed btw. his cheekbones just seem so large laterally cause lights AND him being hit on the head into those cheekbones repeatedly - so there is some swelling... 😢 Otherwise,shape-wise he would be a perfect example of how male's cheekbones should look like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell
True, they would look at this man and think he is gay
View attachment 1605670
You are so delusional pls delete your account rn and rope
Well, he is offset by his giant-ass ogre chin and jaw... so i guess he is safe...

Gay-alienness: -1 PSL, Giant JAW: +3 PSL :chad:

harmony above all :chad:

But these cheekbones still gay alien :feelshehe:

Well, he is offset by his giant-ass ogre chin and jaw... so i guess he is safe...

Gay-alienness: -1 PSL, Giant JAW: +3 PSL :chad:
You are low iq if you think he would look better with non prominent cheekbones

what exactly r u saying which cheekbones are better?
Ideally you want to have more anterior projection than lateral for the "model look" , anterior is when your cheekbones protrude forward like the ones of khabib
Usa today 92550380

For overall masculinity and bones structure , the strong lateral projection is good , for example like mine
Screenshot 20220217 1201012

But of course , the most mogger cheekbones are when you have a bit of both , like my brother
Screenshot 20220324 2332432

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 13787
You are low iq if you think he would look better with non prominent cheekbones
Not with "non prominent", but with Christian Bale's cheekbones yes, he WOULD look better. :chad::soy:

Dude, you even understanding what we re arguing here about? :ROFLMAO:

you seem to have 3 Kilobytes of memory in your brain, and your brain cell capacity is overloading here 😢

I am actually saying that Gay alien cheekbones >> NO CHEEKBONES.

But NORMAL MALE CHEEKBONES > GAY ALIEN CHEEKBONES (y)

Can you give a link to a study for this? or even any "authoritative" opinion :unsure:

Cause lateral cheekbones is seriously "feminine" on a guy, or in short, "gay alien". a lot of anterior fullness is ALSO feminine trait. Both are feminine.

Male's should have "some" lateral projection, but it is less prominent, and should be uniformly distributed right to the front of the eye. Also, should be angular. Shape is important.

Sth like a guy you showed btw. his cheekbones just seem so large laterally cause lights AND him being hit on the head into those cheekbones repeatedly - so there is some swelling... 😢 Otherwise,shape-wise he would be a perfect example of how male's cheekbones should look like.
Look here to bro , he does have both lateral and anterior projection . I don't know why wide Cheekbones or laterally grown ones would be more feminine than those who are at greater distance to the maxilla (anterior growth)

Attachments

• bf0486a6b59e72995fd7fd01d6a01d5f61062998bf514432909649.jpg
    bf0486a6b59e72995fd7fd01d6a01d5f61062998bf514432909649.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0
  • wsehugsyrqdre8iy1pqb.jpeg
    wsehugsyrqdre8iy1pqb.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16380
Not with "non prominent", but with Christian Bale's cheekbones yes, he WOULD look better. :chad::soy:

Dude, you even understanding what we re arguing here about? :ROFLMAO:

you seem to have 3 Kilobytes of memory in your brain, and your brain cell capacity is overloading here 😢

I am actually saying that Gay alien cheekbones >> NO CHEEKBONES.

But NORMAL MALE CHEEKBONES > GAY ALIEN CHEEKBONES (y)
You can’t say for sure that Christian bale would look worse with more prominent cheekbones.
And even if he would, it would be a trade off for a more striking and aesthetic look which isn’t bad either.

He for sure wouldn’t go from attractive to unattractive in women’s eyes.
Get that into your skull