Flat and high cheekbones are ideal in men.

You can’t say for sure that Christian bale would look worse with more prominent cheekbones.
And even if he would, it would be a trade off for a more striking and aesthetic look which isn’t bad either.

He for sure wouldn’t go from attractive to unattractive in women’s eyes.
Get that into your skull
but he would go to more GAY ALIEN in MY eyes :feelshehe:

I like my Christian Bale as he is: MANLY and NON-GAY-ALIEN :feelshehe:

As long as you don't have a negative eye vector-bulging eyes, you are fine as long as your proportions are good, flat cheekbones or not.

As long as you don't have a negative eye vector-bulging eyes, you are fine as long as your proportions are good, flat cheekbones or not.
but arent cheekbones very important to women?

worst thread i have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
Ideally you want SOME lateral projection but not overly done with a good amount of anterior projection. However, good cheekbones alone won't make you attractive. They will help with aging though for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Ideally you want SOME lateral projection but not overly done with a good amount of anterior projection. However, good cheekbones alone won't make you attractive. They will help with aging though for sure.
show me the ideal male cheekbones

Attachments 18

Opry has the ideal white male Zygos

Highset & prominent , Inverted boomerang shaped, dovetailing into a broad chin

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 18810 and Danish_Retard
Cope , it looks feminine if tou have overly anterior projected cheekbones like this guy
View attachment 1605668
Otherwise lateral projection is a masculine dimrophic trait , literally
The problem with lateral projection is that it makes your eyes look close set.

View attachment 1609053

Opry has the ideal white male Zygos

Highset & prominent , Inverted boomerang shaped, dovetailing into a broad chin
yes i def agree with this but his cheekbones arent prominent lmao its closer to high and flat which is what my thread is saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and PubertyMaxxer
I had enough of people taking about how 'PROMINENT CHEEKBONES' are what makes you attractive to women. This is absolutely not the case as prominent cheekbones are good on models due to the fact that their reflect light better. Flat cheekbones are literally ideal.....

https://thesecondangle.com/10-most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2021/

notice how all those men that are most attractive to women have flatter cheekbones and not some womanly like lookin cheekbones..... prominent cheekbones are for females :lul::lul: But this forum thinks stupid models are the beauty standard.... models are supposed to be unique and photogenic NOT ATTRACTIVE

Even magnum workshop says 'The ideal male cheekbones are high and small, as large cheekbones'

But look at all the men that women love such as Brad Pitt, Harry Styles, Tom Holland, Chris Hemsworth and etc.
Not saying prominent cheekbones are a male is a falio, but flat outright mogs

The ideal male face has good ratios, strong jaw, HIGH AND FLAT cheekbones ;)
What do you mean flat cheekbones?

And have you asked woman who they prefer ? Or are you just guessing?

What do you mean flat cheekbones?

And have you asked woman who they prefer ? Or are you just guessing?
yep they tend to go more for the 'pretty boys' by flat cheekbones i mean this
as opposed to this

Attachments

• 1648415383184.png
    1648415383184.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
My case , despite 68mm ipd , some users said it looks a little bit closer than Ideally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Lateral projection is back to front. That doesn’t affect eye spacing appearance

You mean width? That’s not lateral

Flat as in less width? Or do you mean flat in less lateral projection?

Also I don’t agree with it no matter what you say. I have lateral flat cheekbones and I don’t like it

bro urs r tuff just a bit more width would be good but ur basically like opry like u have hollowness at certain lighting

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
bro urs r tuff just a bit more width would be good but ur basically like opry like u have hollowness at certain lighting
Nigga that’s obviously not me lol. I said this dude has popping cheeks which are ideal. If I looked like that I wouldn’t be here

Nigga that’s obviously not me lol. I said this dude has popping cheeks which are ideal
well the dude in the tiktok has good high and flat cheekbones mb i thought it was u due to having less likes meaning not a celeb
also u said i have flat cheekbones then sent a vid so i assumed

Last edited:
yea see if i asked a girl she wouldn't really be attracted to that over the 'pretty' look this is just what men this women want vs what women want

Women always underrate guys in pics. Even if a guy slays she will say he's ok or decent unless he's a true gigachad.

coping detected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Turbocope

I looked a lot when my left cheekbone was swollen after hitting it while wrestling

Are they ideal @delusionalretard

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
does this qualify as gay alien?

2776419_z1.jpg

2776422_2709320_2020-08-15_23.33.17.png

2776421_z2.jpg

Ideally you want to have more anterior projection than lateral for the "model look" , anterior is when your cheekbones protrude forward like the ones of khabib
View attachment 1605686
For overall masculinity and bones structure , the strong lateral projection is good , for example like mine
View attachment 1605687

But of course , the most mogger cheekbones are when you have a bit of both , like my brother
View attachment 1605688
surgery makes u look like an incel still sit down bro

Bro, males just have DIFFERENT cheekbones than women.

Laterally projected cheekbones, like models often have, is indeed gay alien trait. Cause they are feminine.

It does NOT mean that large cheekbones are not attractive on males. Look at this:

View attachment 1605593

If you think these cheekbones are "small" or 'not attractive', i have a news for you in both cases... :ROFLMAO:

PS. Also, on your list of the sexiest, if you think Pattinson (#1), Beckham (#5), Cruise (#6) have "flat face" due to "no cheekbones", bro, I have a news for you too :ROFLMAO:

PPS. View attachment 1605602
Flat cheekbones my ass :soy::ROFLMAO:

PpPS. and even gay alien cheekbones still better than no cheekbones:
View attachment 1605623
@Artemis your posting style is unique ngl

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Sick of these cope threads, flat cheekbones better than protruding, brown eyes better than blue 😂 next you will be saying Indians are the best looking males.

Just stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, greywind and Beastchodecode
Sick of these cope threads, flat cheekbones better than protruding, brown eyes better than blue 😂 next you will be saying Indians are the best looking males.

Just stop coping.

Giga cope. I saw a video of dude with hair loss getting a hair cut on youtube he had really good harmony and projected cheekbones. Women were gushing over his cheeck bones in the comment section. Chadlite in motion. His front and side are all really good.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i have vertical cheekbones, is it over?

Giga cope. I saw a video of dude with hair loss getting a hair cut on youtube he had really good harmony and projected cheekbones. Women were gushing over his cheeck bones in the comment section. Chadlite in motion. His front and side are all really good.

View attachment 2864378

View attachment 2864377
Looking aesthetic/getting compliments about it =/= sexual attraction.

Looking aesthetic/getting compliments about it =/= sexual attraction.
I agree it does not always indicate that but in this case it does. This type of dude would be the generic handsome dude of his friend group and at social gatherings, he is good looking but not alien or out there.

Also it is better to get compliments than no compliments even if you compliment a woman that is not your type you can still recognize her beauty and that she is most definitely somebody's type. Same works for men.

Any more copes?

Last edited: