foid asks for LTR, already wants to fuck hours after matching

How do you start getting sexual with the chick? you jsut send dic pic over ig dms right away? Low inhib af
Post how this chick looks bro.
And did you even fuck?
i could tell she was a bit of a slag from the start so i initiated hard with the sexual stuff and she responded well, i cant remember 100% what i said but i think i mentioned us meeting up and doing sth, i think she said she would think abt it so i said ill send u sth to help u think and it was just a pic of my bulge in my underwear and it was easy from then on, and yh i slayed her that same week im pretty sure, ill dm pic if i can find

i could tell she was a bit of a slag from the start so i initiated hard with the sexual stuff and she responded well, i cant remember 100% what i said but i think i mentioned us meeting up and doing sth, i think she said she would think abt it so i said ill send u sth to help u think and it was just a pic of my bulge in my underwear and it was easy from then on, and yh i slayed her that same week im pretty sure, ill dm pic if i can find
aight dm pic of girl. Mirin low inhib game

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
aight dm pic of girl. Mirin low inhib game
dmed it, low inhib game is life, if ur gl and have good physique theres no reason not to be low inhib with shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Achilles