Foid from school almost caught me browsing looksmax

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I was browsing looksmax in school and a foid was walking towards me so I clicked on home but it froze (over for androidcels) and she was getting even closer and i kept trying to go to home it but It would not go. I was panicking so I opened my bag and tossed that bitch inside. If any foid finds out I browse this site Its over.
Giphy
Was me when she was walking towards me jfl
My cortisol must have been record levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Over, GenericChad1444 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Gorilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
I was browsing looksmax in school and a foid was walking towards me so I clicked on home but it froze (over for androidcels) and she was getting even closer and i kept trying to go to home it but It would not go. I was panicking so I opened my bag and tossed that bitch inside. If any foid finds out I browse this site Its over.View attachment 137525 Was me when she was walking towards me jfl
My cortisol must have been record levels
High T move lmao

• JFL
Reactions: rtssssy
Cope. If You're attractive they will ask you '' Why you didn't aproached me, i like you." if they're not attracted to you they don't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and PubertyMaxxer
I literally browse looksmax sitting next to girls. If they look at my screen I just switch pages in an instant, no problem

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3043, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
Cope. If Your dick was big they would ask you '' Why you didn't aproached me, i want you inside me" if they're not sexually attracted to your bulge they don't give a shit

I literally browse looksmax sitting next to girls. If they look at my screen I just switch pages in an instant, no problem
Low inhib slayer I browse around my mates and I just say its reddit sports lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
i don't care about what anyone else thinks lol

dark triad m8

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 2012
I browse looksmax in some useless classes when I'm bored or at the gym or on a bus. Don't really care if someone sees me, most normies don't even have an idea what this site is, and you can just say its Reddit :soy::soy: (dark mode) if someone asks you

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Lorsss and verZYownZZun
Meanwhile I am low inhib sitting in public places in this site

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1680
Fuck what normal fags think.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Over and Deleted member 1680
Never would have thought a Gorilla would have inhibition problems but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
But looksmax isn't famous like incels. I Doubt she would know what it is. And who cares at this point what foids think?

JFL.
I browse Looksmax literally everytime,anywhere,near anyone

Never would have thought a Gorilla would have inhibition problems but it is what it is
Keep coping I browsed lookism in public many times at the library and in the park but school is different

• Woah
Reactions: GenericChad1444
You sound like a bitch who fretts over everything. I doubt she even knows what this site is. You could click the power off button at any time or just turn the phone face down in your palms, and yes put it in your bag. You were in zero danger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 3043