[Story] Foid from school almost caught me browsing looksmax

D

Deleted member 3299

Zephir
I was browsing looksmax in school and a foid was walking towards me so I clicked on home but it froze (over for androidcels) and she was getting even closer and i kept trying to go to home it but It would not go. I was panicking so I opened my bag and tossed that bitch inside. If any foid finds out I browse this site Its over.
Giphy
Was me when she was walking towards me jfl
My cortisol must have been record levels

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
I was browsing looksmax in school and a foid was walking towards me so I clicked on home but it froze (over for androidcels) and she was getting even closer and i kept trying to go to home it but It would not go. I was panicking so I opened my bag and tossed that bitch inside. If any foid finds out I browse this site Its over. View attachment 137525 Was me when she was walking towards me jfl
My cortisol must have been record levels
High T move lmao

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Cope. If You're attractive they will ask you '' Why you didn't aproached me, i like you." if they're not attracted to you they don't give a shit

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
Cope. If Your dick was big they would ask you '' Why you didn't aproached me, i want you inside me" if they're not sexually attracted to your bulge they don't give a shit

D

Deleted member 3328

Banned
I browse looksmax in some useless classes when I'm bored or at the gym or on a bus. Don't really care if someone sees me, most normies don't even have an idea what this site is, and you can just say its Reddit :soy::soy: (dark mode) if someone asks you

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
Never would have thought a Gorilla would have inhibition problems but it is what it is

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Platinum
But looksmax isn't famous like incels. I Doubt she would know what it is. And who cares at this point what foids think?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
JFL.
I browse Looksmax literally everytime,anywhere,near anyone

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
You sound like a bitch who fretts over everything. I doubt she even knows what this site is. You could click the power off button at any time or just turn the phone face down in your palms, and yes put it in your bag. You were in zero danger.