FOID LEARNS THAT BEING A WHORE HAS ITS CONSUQENCES

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 3577

Wait but I thought 16 year olds were innocent angels who don't know how babies are made?!

Moral cucks will call you a pedo for thinking about 16 year olds sexually, meanwhile they're having group anal sex so intense that it cripples them for life. Jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Newday*V3, UZB_Strebl, ezio6 and 21 others
View attachment 2975387
Wait but I thought 16 year olds were innocent angels who don't know how babies are made?!

Moral cucks will call you a pedo for thinking about 16 year olds sexually, meanwhile they're having group anal sex so intense that it cripples them for life. Jfl.
It is immoral for 16 year olds to be having sex first and foremost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, framemoggerr, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Change your name to penis nigger cause I you can get these nuts cuck

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Dicklet3incher, deadstock and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
It is immoral for 16 year olds to be having sex first and foremost.
But aren’t they Innocent
View attachment 2975387

hum

View attachment 2975387

16 year old aren't grown women btw

People will still say this 16 year old girl was a cute innocent princess who still hasn't gone through her first period!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, gigell, klip11 and 8 others
She doesn't deserve a bag for her shit, she deserves to be stoned to death.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: framemoggerr, The False Prophet, standardcel and 1 other person
It's funny cause yesterday this site was full of agecucks claiming it was wrong for teens to have sex with older people (even older TEENS) and I was saying to them, that jbs nowadays will literally do gangbangs. They are worse than a prostitute from the 70s.

I don't feel bad for this whore at all too, If she was my daughter I would beat the shit out of her and kick her out of the house :ogre:

View attachment 2975387

my reaction

Bobby Shmurda Shmoney Dance GIF

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Yikes. Chad ain't even gonna want to touch her now. She fucked around and found out.

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and gigell
They destroyed her anus literally
Imagine that gang rape
Share the link tho

Last edited:
16 year old prefrontal cortex arent even fully developed yet inkwell, she must been groomed by the males inkwel - reddit