Foid: "money doesn't make you happy.... giving does"

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
Me: "okay if thats true, give me all of your money, heres my paypal:"
Foid: "im not going to give all of my money, but i will spend a bit on you, maybe like 1k or 5k..."
me: "hey look thats fine, again, heres my paypal:"

a week later

i look in my paypal and HOLY SHIT BOYOS THERES

absolutely nothing. Wow, how surprising!!! :sneaky:

normies just endlessly virtue signal but are completely full of shit. I knew from the get go that she wouldnt spare a single solitary dollar and would just quietly disappear and pretend this never happened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demonstrator, SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Me: "okay if thats true, give me all of your money, heres my paypal:"
Foid: "im not going to give all of my money, but i will spend a bit on you, maybe like 1k or 5k..."
me: "hey look thats fine, again, heres my paypal:"

a week later

i look in my paypal and HOLY SHIT BOYOS THERES

absolutely nothing. Wow, how surprising!!! :sneaky:

normies just endlessly virtue signal but are completely full of shit. I knew from the get go that she wouldnt spare a single solitary dollar and would just quietly disappear and pretend this never happened.
finances me

funds me

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, kobecel, Insomniac and 2 others
duds me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hate it when people virtue signal.

A girl randomly promised you 1-5k and you believed she would actually go through with it?

Then she should be giving her pussy up then, should she not?

Tbh, the response 'give me all your money' to an assertion that 'money doesn't make you happy' is low IQ af.

I've said many times money doesnt make people happy. That doesn't mean I'm going to give you all of mine. Some limited amount of money (I.e enough to buy food and a place to live) is a necessary but not sufficient condition to be happy. All people are saying is that it wont make you happy by itself, not that you can actually live without any at all.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Money won't directly make you happy, but you need a minimum amount of money to be happy. Every time I see homeless people or poor people in my city I just feel good again because of how shit their life is