Foids piss themselves at some of the dumb interests and beliefs that men have

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
they might not talk about it openly but god knows they do.

top of the list are gymcels aka guys who are autistic about lifting, diet and etc when medium ugly non-lifters mog the shit out of them. then you have guys who are into crypto and all that stuff, but they're just inhaling hopium and never make any money at all while a foid can literally become rich by selling her underwear. furthermore you got all the redpill/self-improvement/pua type bullshit that's basically astrology for men while a foid never even thought about "self-improvement" and collects 300 matches in a few minutes just sitting on her fat ass doing nothing.

believe me when I say that these hoes secretly laugh at men who are running up and down trying to achieve stupid shit that doesn't matter or work in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Patient A, BoneDensity and 4 others

top of the list are gymcels aka guys who are autistic about lifting, diet and etc when medium ugly non-lifters mog the shit out of them. then you have guys who are into crypto and all that stuff, but they're just inhaling hopium and never make any money at all while a foid can literally become rich by selling her underwear. furthermore you got all the redpill/self-improvement/pua type bullshit that's basically astrology for men while a foid never even thought about "self-improvement" and collects 300 matches in a few minutes just sitting on her fat ass doing nothing.

Your overthinking it, if you have the face, being a gymcel shows motivation, ambition, and stoicism, if your ugly it shows desperation, overcompensation and anger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Patient A, BoneDensity and 2 others

You pose a good points

redpill self improvement is astrology for men.:feelswah:

Redpill only works if your a decent looking guy to begin with it changes you from a maybe guy to a he's my 3rd choice :feelswhy:

Your overthinking it, if you have the face, being a gymcel shows motivation, ambition, and stoicism, if your ugly it shows desperation, overcompensation and anger.
Sure there defiantly is a difference from a manlet doing it to a normal guy

believe me when I say that these hoes secretly laugh at men who are running up and down trying to achieve stupid shit that doesn't matter or work in the first place.
Foids are the ones that are pissing themselves while gymcelling, especially when deadlifitng because their bowels just give up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Women dont care about these things you retarded faggot greycel, they only care about looks.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 19036, Prince88 and 2 others
Women dont care about these things you retarded faggot greycel, they only care about looks.
Don’t retarded faggot me you schizo larping abused Slavic dog, you failed cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

yeah ive had to recently tone down my autistic gym talk with my bros cause bitches wont fuck off about it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
yeah ive had to recently tone down my autistic gym talk with my bros cause bitches wont fuck off about it :lul:
what did they say

tbh its a mixed bag some girls still give me shit for the gym especially since I'm bulking and am down half a point to a point face wise combined with a buzz cut

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
what did they say
they just laughed at me for talking about lifting stuff but tbh the only reason i did is because that's how i became friends with the one person in class since we both like lifting
otherwise i mostly talk about other stuff like guitar
usually girls used to say I'm in shape and stuff i think its honestly just the buzz cut making them like me less and also the fact I'm less lean but once i cut things will be good again

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover