Foids psl scale

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Soooo this is going to be a LONG post. After looking at many models/celebrities pictures I think I'm slightly better at rating men. I still find it way harder than rating female celebrities but I made a list of examples of men I consider S, A, B and C tiers. I still struggle between subtiers though and feel subjectivity plays a bigger role in male beauty for me since I'm a straight woman. I tried to be as objective as I could though. BTW I'm shocked at how some people in this forum find Elon Musk attractive and rated him A tier LOL.

S1: David Gandy. The most unreal eye are I've ever seen. Such stunning bone structure, he look really masculine but not too harsh or bulky if you know what I mean. He looks SO high class and elegant too. To me he's absolute perfection.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Another male model who I consider S1 is Jeremy Meeks. This is a mugshot:
[IMG]

Unreal bone structure, amazing lower third, hollow cheeks, insane facial harmony... all of his features are just sooo good.

S1/S2 (can't decide between these subtiers): Tyson Beckford. The only thing that makes me think he might be S2 and not S1 is his top lip. He still looks out of this wrold
[IMG]

[IMG]

S2 or maybe S3: I'm honestly not a big fan of how Sean O'Pry looks, I do think he looks very good but there's something off about him for me. I can't exactly pinpoint what but I think his eyes are a bit too positively tilted to the point it starts to look a bit delicate for me. Something about his lips too. I think he can be S tier though because he does look very striking and out of this world, even though i'm not a big fan. If Stella Maxwell is an S2 I can defintely see him in the same tier or something close
[IMG]

A1: Alain Dellon. Personally I like him way better than Sean O'pry but objectively speaking I think his philtrum and thin top lip held his back from being an S tier. What do you think? He was probably an A1 though. A very elegant and timeless beauty...
[IMG]

[IMG]

A2: Brad Pitt. Definitely one of the most handsome actors when he was younger. I used to think he'd maybe be even S tier but I think he loses part of his appeal after you look at photos of the men I mentioned above. Henry Cavill IMO is an A2 as well, although his philtrum and thin lips throw off his harmony a bit.
[IMG]

[IMG]

A3: Robert Pattinson. I feel some of you will probably disagree but just look at this photo of him next to verified B tier Kristen Stewart:
[IMG]

He haloes her but not to the point of making her looking average IMO, but there's a clear halo going on. Low A tier. I actually like him way better than the actors I rated A2. I love his look. Plus he reminds me of my boyfriend LMAO

I think Chace Crawford is an A3 as well:
[IMG]

B1: Chris Hemsworth, Zayn Malik(borderline A3 though).
[IMG]

[IMG]

B2: A$AP Rocky, Penn Badgley
[IMG]

[IMG]

B3: Michael B. Jordan
[IMG]

C1: Ryan Gosling
[IMG]

C2: Niall Horan
[IMG]

c3 would probably be someone like young Adam Sandler.
I'd really appreciate to hear what you think of this, feel free to disagree with me and show other examples, any feedback is nice as this was pretty exausting to do haha

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Johanjohan, Bowswor, Xangsane and 12 others

elab on title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
brb reading it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
i think there are loads of unknown unknown with female attraction and psl is not enough

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Golgo13, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
Where is the original I wanna read female opinions

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: mecmec, LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and 4 others
Read it, honestly makes total sense not telling a girl anything psl related I would hate dating a woman like this

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero, Golgo13 and 10 others
Where is the original I wanna read female opinions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 11288
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Pubertymaxxer3
Tumblr 3399bebbf93aae4d0c3465cc3af743d0 101ccb32 400

Wait really? Hehe I actually love his eye area! So much expression and intensity. Only thing is his eyebrows are kinda invisible but I think it’s a unique look and suits him. Damn, Rating men really is difficult but yeah, I second Mads Mikkelsen being S-tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
Surprised to have 2 ethnicities first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5746, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Crawford should be above Pattinson

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
Ex fwb said I look like chace Crawford once :feelsautistic::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Pubertymaxxer3
Bump.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Pubertymaxxer3
Zayn should be at least A and Alain is recessed af if u actually look at his ear tilt not to mention undereye

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
unironically i disagree