Foids who make psl mainstream and talk about looksmax makes me want to cry

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
Crying is something I rarely do like once every 3 months. But the more I see foids whether they are mentally ill white girls, random tiktokers, female models mention “mog” or “mewing” makes me really depressed. I feel like ever since I created an account on here I haven’t achieved shit at all
It’s just the fact that I need to take looksmaxing seriously or women will be ahead of you be warned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Debetro, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
Crying is something I rarely do like once every 3 months. But the more I see foids whether they are mentally ill white girls, random tiktokers, female models mention “mog” or “mewing” makes me really depressed. I feel like ever since I created an account on here I haven’t achieved shit at all
It’s just the fact that I need to take looksmaxing seriously or women will be ahead of you be warned
Most foids talking about lookmaxxing are accustomed to attract the attention of men, since lookmaxx has become mainstream and almost everyone knows about it, like a pick me girl talking about football

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and flippasav
Most foids talking about lookmaxxing are accustomed to attract the attention of men, since lookmaxx has become mainstream and almost everyone knows about it, like a pick me girl talking about football
Makes me want the world to burn

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Looksmax is cope unless you do surgery anyways. Leanmaxxing and hairmaxxing, normies already been doing that.

I experience the same, except that it's the users here who depress me a bit when I see threads like "Leanmaxing ascension" or something of the sort. I need to take looksmaxing more seriously. We have 6 months left before 2025 comes. What kind of person do you want to be by then? An ugly rotter or a looksmaxed new man?

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Once every three months is crazy, ever heard of r/vindicta?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav