Foids

Should foids be allowed on the forum

• Yea

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 101 67.8%

• Total voters
Then call out and shit on the white knights and degrade the foids at ur leisure. Users should be allowed to do wtv they want still no soy rules like soydet. Also u can finally see who is a real nigga and who isn’t on this site
Literally everyone would throw each other under the bus if a few girls joined the site for their attention. Mark my words, if girls were allowed here (not that I think they would even join if they had the chance because we are so degenerate lmao) it would put this site in the grave and turn bluepilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, mulattocel, NZb6Air and 9 others
I think foids should be allowed on the forum. It will spice things up and make forum more interesting. Also u can degrade or get nudes from them ur choice. The chaos and fresh dynamic will turn this site into an absolute awesome place to be! Agree or disagree?
Nah bro they got everywhere else to talk about issues that relate to them, besides they'll just try to use their sex to try to get SIMPs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jova and tombradylover
I will delete my account if that happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, nope, oldgymcel and 5 others
Literally everyone would throw each other under the bus if a few girls joined the site for their attention. Mark my words, if girls were allowed here (not that I think they would even join if they had the chance because we are so degenerate lmao) it would put this site in the grave and turn bluepilled.
You're almost certainly right and that really just shows the strength of the male sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FaceandBBC
I can only imagine some pajeet asking for boobs pic in PM .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Costcosuperstore, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
There could be strict rules in place to mitigate or prevent that tho. But I see what ur saying

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, LooksmaxxHopeful, Jova and 1 other person
After browsing through the r/looksmaxxingadvice, foids shouldn't be here at all. They would just post here for endless validation and an inflated ego boost. They would literally turn this site into a civil war and ruin it just like all the other male dominated spaces they join. The site would just turn into a simping white knight fest.
Females also ruined Qoves studio as well, he's supposed to be blackpilled on the importance of looks but a lot of his talking points are basically catering to female audiences, the thing is that females have a somewhat of a self-interest in basically to deny evolutionary biology/harsh truths because it doesn't benefit them and they tend to think more emotionally

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Costcosuperstore, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, sigma ✰ and 2 others
good idea
give them special pink thing to indicate female
and dont let there be high foid numbers

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jova and tombradylover
good idea
give them special pink thing to indicate female
and dont let there be high foid numbers
We can shape it to our favor that’s what users on here aren’t realizing they’re just scared and I get why but it can easily be prevented in many ways which I stated throughout this thread. It would take planning and effort by mods and staff but it can easily be done in beneficial way for us

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Jova
yeah everyone here will simp for them and the forum will slowly die, which will finally set me free and the best thing to happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
We can shape it to our favor that’s what users on here aren’t realizing they’re just scared and I get why but it can easily be prevented in many ways which I stated throughout this thread. It would take planning and effort by mods and staff but it can easily be done in beneficial way for us
there should be no private messaging options except for with mods to prevent nudes and simping

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
plus they must have sex with 1 trucel every month with proof or they are banned

• JFL
Reactions: nope, Jova, SomethingIsWrong and 6 others
yeah everyone here will simp for them and the forum will slowly die, which will finally set me free and the best thing to happen
There could be strict no simping or jestering rules and if u wanna pull u can pm them and see if they fuck with u in private. They could give us ratings and we can degrade them on shit we find annoying etc. also there could be strict no feminism bullshit rules no wokeness shkt like that to prevent all the Reddit faggot bullshit. It can be done but would be a lot of work for mods

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and Alt Number 3
There could be strict no simping or jestering rules and if u wanna pull u can pm them and see if they fuck with u in private. They could give us ratings and we can degrade them on shit we find annoying etc. also there could be strict no feminism bullshit rules no wokeness shkt like that to prevent all the Reddit faggot bullshit. It can be done but would be a lot of work for mods
we need a strong confident Chad like you to enforce the law around here daddy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
there should be no private messaging options except for with mods to prevent nudes and simping
I’m open to any ideas that would integrate them in a way to spice forum up while preserving the integrity of this incel shithole. Wtv it takes to spice things up.
Mods would never do it tho too much work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, PRIEST Sv3rige, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I’m open to any ideas that would integrate them in a way to spice forum up while preserving the integrity of this incel shithole. Wtv it takes to spice things up.
Mods would never do it tho too much work
who's power would it take for this to happen? cuz it seems like regular mods cant do it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 2 others
who's power would it take for this to happen? cuz it seems like regular mods cant do it
you just replied to him. can’t you sense the aura?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, PRIEST Sv3rige and 3 others
@Master @Alexanderr would have to do it.

It’s a lot of work for them but potential for more
Money and site growth which they’ve stated they want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and sigma ✰
we need a strong confident Chad like you to enforce the law around here daddy
We need to join forces and make this happen two chads together. Imagine the power

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
@Master @Alexanderr would have to do it.

It’s a lot of work for them but potential for more
Money and site growth which they’ve stated they want
this is gonna be the new meta :aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 1 other person
don’t care either way tbh. would be good for the ratings, but annoying having to listen to their other idiotic takes and having to witness retards here jester and simp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, StarvedEpi, Jova and 6 others
this is gonna be the new meta :aheago:
Bro the potential is insane. .com has right idea wrong execution and enforcement of rules. And the user base is too small on there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and sigma ✰
Idk bro even without females this place is getting kind of bluepilled in some respects, if you want to interact with females you can do it literally anywhere else, a place for men to discuss the blackpill without female gaslighting/interference is pretty important.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 1 other person
i mean i’ll still continue to sexually harass women on and off-site so it doesn’t really make a difference to me ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, vernier, Zenis and 9 others
A good example of the bluepill seeping into this forum in some respects was the acceptance of like bisexual/gay dudes recently.

Anyone with basic level knowledge of the blackpill knows that females are sexually selective while males aren't, making it literally irrelevant to someone who goes for males.

I think the previous rules of only normal (i.e. heterosexual) males being allowed was better

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
I think the best decision is to let them enter but limit the amount ,
i.e maybe 1,200 maximum .
It will be quite helpful for rating and stuff + they can't do shit in low numbers.
Yes, I think it’s healthy to have a foid perspective on things. Too much male gaze here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, yolan, PRIEST Sv3rige and 3 others
i mean i’ll still continue to sexually harass women on and off-site so it doesn’t really make a difference to me ngl
We should make it a rule to sexually harass every foid that has an account here. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Jova, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
So fucking based. God tier user

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Idk bro even without females this place is getting kind of bluepilled in some respects, if you want to interact with females you can do it literally anywhere else, a place for men to discuss the blackpill without female gaslighting/interference is pretty important.
Ur sexist bro omg

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, LooksmaxxHopeful and sigma ✰
i’d troll the fuck out of them ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jova, sigma ✰, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
i’d troll the fuck out of them ngl
Yes bro. U can easily have fun with it and fuck with them. Imagine trolling and giving reality checks to delusional foids who irl would never face any repercussions or pushback. It’s actually
Blackpilled to let foids join this site. THE INCELS CAN FINALLY STRIKE BACK

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, sigma ✰ and LooksmaxxHopeful
Ur sexist bro omg
I understand evolutionary biology and understand the differences between males and females, but I still treat everyone with respect whether they're male or female in real life.

I just think a male exclusive space to talk about the uncomfortable truths of the blackpill is necessary

• +1
what happens when you sign up as a one now?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, sigma ✰, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
While it might be entertaining, I'd prefer to keep this site foid free. There aren't any other male only spaces similar to this (at least that I know of). Like how foids have r/twoxchromosomes, FDS, etc. This the only place like that for men
This, this 100% completely.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Swarthy Knight and Costcosuperstore
any female member would destroy the forum. no one even matters anymore, she will immediatly become the #1 user. doesnt matter how many posts you have, how much rep, etc. just by existing she mogs every account here. so unless you dont like becoming a worthless fucking insect, go ahead and add some ltb whore here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, Zenis, mulattocel and 4 others
Master, after he allow the foids to enter the forum, and the incels will buy VIP like crazy to look like they are different and have some sort of status here, just to impress the foids..

Powerpuff Girls Sleeping GIF by Cartoon Network
Money Check GIF by Young Thug
Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF
The faggots on this forum would probably transition to try to get SIMPs :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
Females make me nervous so no

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, Jova, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
any female member would destroy the forum. no one even matters anymore, she will immediatly become the #1 user. doesnt matter how many posts you have, how much rep, etc. just by existing she mogs every account here. so unless you dont like becoming a worthless fucking insect, go ahead and add some ltb whore here
Cope ur sexist

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
they can allow foids if they want, but the second they do I'm gone.

the websites gonna turn into a simpfest overnight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, LooksmaxxHopeful, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
they can allow foids if they want, but the second they do I'm gone.

the websites gonna turn into a simpfest overnight
Nigga who tf u think u are? I’ll happily trade a ltb for u nikka

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and DarkTriadBeliever
Nigga who tf u think u are? I’ll happily trade a ltb for u nikka
nigga that's what i'm talking about, the second that women come here, everyone is gonna betray each other, just for the chance to get some pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, nope, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
nigga that's what i'm talking about, the second that women come here, everyone is gonna betray each other, just for the chance to get some pussy
I’m jk bhai I wouldn’t even trade u for a busty stacy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and DarkTriadBeliever
We need to join forces and make this happen two chads together. Imagine the power
Heh, let me join too

Three chads, with the power of frienfship we can do it guys!@

yayy

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and tombradylover
nah the fact that it's just us guys on here it was sets this online space apart from everything else,

i agree it would spice things up but it would just annoy me seeing the girls on here interact with the chads, like imagine you go on a thread and it's just some HTN+s interacting and flirting and joking with beckies that shit would kill my mood ngl jfl

also another thing is with girls on here you would subconsciously start caring about ur .org image more, you won't feel as comfortable letting out your inner abused dog 😂 which is another thing i like about this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia, mulattocel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
plus they must have sex with 1 trucel every month with proof or they are banned
lol imagine mods and admins abusing their power and asking for nudes with proof as part of the registration process

like a girl has to write Gengar on her tits with a marker for her registration to be approved 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Zenis, Alt Number 3 and 4 others