Foids

Should foids be allowed on the forum

• Yea

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 101 67.8%

• Total voters
they can allow foids if they want, but the second they do I'm gone.

the websites gonna turn into a simpfest overnight
this would be amazing for HTN+ and would suck ass for anyone below this

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, sigma ✰, DarkTriadBeliever and 1 other person
like i don't understand why you HTN+ are pushing to bring foids on here, is it not enough that you can pull and interact with them on any other platform 😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, LooksmaxxHopeful and tombradylover
After browsing through the r/looksmaxxingadvice, foids shouldn't be here at all. They would just post here for endless validation and an inflated ego boost. They would literally turn this site into a civil war and ruin it just like all the other male dominated spaces they join. The site would just turn into a simping white knight fest.
would ruin the site

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and LooksmaxxHopeful
yeah can't way for 20 IQ takes, feminism, banned for saying racial slurs and all the so called stone cold incels becoming simps for ltbs
if they are allowed on here there should at least be a rule that they can't apply for mod and admin 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, sigma ✰, tombradylover and 1 other person
if foids are allowed on this site they should be isolated to just rating section and a foid off topic section where only they can start threads but every1 else can reply, will rejuvenate the forum, maybe start some new scandals and drama too in the forum, itll be funny @Alexanderr @Master

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, sigma ✰ and tombradylover
what if we accept lesbo foids? will reduce simping?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi and tombradylover
like i don't understand why you HTN+ are pushing to bring foids on here, is it not enough that you can pull and interact with them on any other platform 😂
We can all slay the e whores together on this site type shit. Just Trust me bro just be NT and funny and we can all slay it will be so amazing

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, atlantean, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
if foids are allowed on this site they should be isolated to just rating section and a foid off topic section where only they can start threads but every1 else can reply, will rejuvenate the forum, maybe start some new scandals and drama too in the forum, itll be funny @Alexanderr @Master
i highly doubt this will happen JFL

like i would be shocked if the admins let foids on here fr fr

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, atlantean and tombradylover

Yea I doubt it too but money talks 🙏. I’m praying they see the vision

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and atlantean
I think foids should be allowed on the forum. It will spice things up and make forum more interesting. Also u can degrade or get nudes from them ur choice. The chaos and fresh dynamic will turn this site into an absolute awesome place to be! Agree or disagree?
There’s already forums and websites for that 😂 this is a men’s looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
We can all slay the e whores together on this site type shit. Just Trust me bro just be NT and funny and we can all slay it will be so amazing
nigga i'm not nervous about them being on here i'm capable of interacting with foids JFL i just feel like a part of what made this site what it is would be gone,

although i do admit it would 100% make this place more interesting esp in the beginning stages, but it would be worse overall

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and tombradylover
There’s already forums and websites for that 😂 this is a men’s looksmaxing forum
Cope like the pope NOONE takes this bullshit looksmaxxing seriously it’s for shitposting and being racist be fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, yeeyeeslayer and atlantean

doubt itll happen sadly since masters a truecel and wont benefit from foids being here

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
Cope like the pope NOONE takes this bullshit looksmaxxing seriously it’s for shitposting and being racist be fr
maybe a foids subforum could work, like having them segrated from the rest of the site

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and tombradylover
nigga i'm not nervous about them being on here i'm capable of interacting with foids JFL i just feel like a part of what made this site what it is would be gone,

although i do admit it would 100% make this place more interesting esp in the beginning stages, but it would be worse overall
I get what ur saying. What if there were two sections one where women and men could interact together and another where it’s strictly for men no exceptions so we retain that aspect while spicing things up?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
now that i think of it it would be very interesting to see foids weigh in on the fucked up and not so politically correct discussions we have on here, it would make for a dynamic that you can't get anywhere else defo not IRL at least

• +1
forget slaying tinder whores when u can e slay foids from looksmaxxing.org, would be more satisfying jfll

• JFL
now that i think of it it would be very interesting to see foids weigh in on the not so politically correct discussions we have on here, it would make for a dynamic that you can't get anywhere else defo not IRL at least
TYPE SHIT bro

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sigma ✰
forget slaying tinder whores when u can e slay foids from looksmaxxing.org, would be more satisfying jfll
Shiii it gives niggas like u a chance mayne im looking out for y’all tinder a no fly zone for 99% of ppl on here man take ur luck with the e whores on .org

Shiii it gives niggas like u a chance mayne im looking out for y’all tinder a no fly zone for 99% of ppl on here man take ur luck with the e whores on .org
ngl u aint ganga lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I get what ur saying. What if there were two sections one where women and men could interact together and another where it’s strictly for men no exceptions so we retain that aspect while spicing things up
like it would be interesting to see girls reacting and weighing in on niggas on here posting about and thirsting for JBs and talking about how rape is okay and sfcel posts and all the other weird shit that goes on on here 😂

• +1
  • JFL
nahhhh final decision is we not letting foids on here until i ascend

only when i fully ascend can we even begin to consider this 😂😂

• JFL
im not an incel jfl i would turn the female section into my personal harem overnight, i will have a monopoly on them and use them to spam @the BULL threads calling him a 5'3 italian mutt

• JFL
After browsing through the r/looksmaxxingadvice, foids shouldn't be here at all. They would just post here for endless validation and an inflated ego boost. They would literally turn this site into a civil war and ruin it just like all the other male dominated spaces they join. The site would just turn into a simping white knight fest.
"Ur actually cute! :> too bad I have a 6'8 chad bf, otherwise I would've dated you I promise!"

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis, yeeyeeslayer, tombradylover and 1 other person
"Ur actually cute! :> too bad I have a 6'8 chad bf, otherwise I would've dated you I promise!"
see this is the kinda shit OP wants to subject us to

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Autismcel
see this is the kinda shit OP wants to subject us to
I swear to god If I had a gun.. you know

After browsing cucked r/looksmaxxing:soy::soy::soy::soy: for literally a few minutes only

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
im not an incel jfl i would turn the female section into my personal harem overnight, i will have a monopoly on them and use them to spam @the BULL threads calling him a 5'3 italian mutt
Jfl shameless

nahhhh final decision is we not letting foids on here until i ascend

only when i fully ascend can we even begin to consider this 😂😂
Valid tbf imagine being htn+ getting simped by foids hard on here. I mean for fucks sake niggas here post to get validation from men might as well add females and cease the gay activities

ngl u aint ganga lil nigga
Pussy I’m Robin Hood looking out for cutecel dweebs like u jfl at u for wanting to rather pay 50 a month to get buried in tinder alg instead. This gives u chance to be seen at least and u can status maxx with post to rep ratio etc

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
Let’s be honest if they on .org they don’t have chad boyfriends
Nigga look at .com

They make an acc there, post for validation from incels, AND FUCKING DIP

@sigma ✰ @Jova

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, sigma ✰ and tombradylover
I swear to god If I had a gun.. you know

After browsing cucked r/looksmaxxing:soy::soy::soy::soy: for literally a few minutes only
U ungrateful nigeru
Nigga look at .com

@sigma ✰ @Jova
nigga we need to follow .com but have strict rules against simping and jestering and still allow profanity free speech etc. we can take .com concept and perfect it THINK ABOUT IT U RETARD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, sigma ✰ and Jova
Nigga look at .com

@sigma ✰ @Jova
hmmm defo lots of validation seekers, rarely there are some nice ones
like this one latina who is active and trying to lose weight, she is nice
mostly youre right, they underrate themselves and call themselves femcels when they have experience

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Autismcel and Jova
Nigga look at .com

@sigma ✰ @Jova
Or they are fucking self proclaimed femcels jfl look at the thread blowing up rn @sigma ✰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Autismcel and sigma ✰
U ungrateful nigeru

nigga we need to follow .com but have strict rules against simping and jestering and still allow profanity free speech etc. we can take .com concept and perfect it THINK ABOUT IT U RETARD
Nigga.

Go rub one out and then come back

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Jova and tombradylover
Or they are fucking self proclaimed femcels jfl look at the thread blowing up rn @sigma ✰
Bro most women are retarded

Definition of retarded cute

• +1
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
tbh they shouldnt allow nonbinaries.. ik that dean might get mad that i say it but srs wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel and tombradylover
hmmm defo lots of validation seekers, rarely there are some nice ones
like this one latina who is active and trying to lose weight, she is nice
mostly youre right, they underrate themselves and call themselves femcels when they have experience
Bro same
Shit can be said about men on here. Like be so fr guys don’t be hypocrites we all do the same shit. Open ur eyes and realize with regulations this can be accomplished

Nigga.

Go rub one out and then come back
They calling me a madman when in reality this is a genius idea as long as strict rules and structure is put in place

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel and sigma ✰
tbh they shouldnt allow nonbinaries.. ik that dean might get mad that i say it but srs wtf
They allow fags there? Holy bloody fuckin hell

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, sigma ✰ and tombradylover
They calling me a madman when in reality this is a genius idea as long as strict rules and structure is put in place
You're just gonna see them spamming nonsense and spreading bluepill bs

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover and sigma ✰
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Autismcel
  • JFL
You're just gonna see them spamming nonsense and spreading bluepill bs
THERE ARE so called “BLACKPILLERS” that do the same shit on here daily HOLY FUCK STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE AND REALIZE THE POTWNTIAL U CLOSE MINDED FUCK

• JFL
THERE ARE so called “BLACKPILLERS” that do the same shit on here daily HOLY FUCK STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE AND REALIZE THE POTWNTIAL U CLOSE MINDED FUCK
Holy fucking simp

No hope for you brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jova and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, Jova and tombradylover
Also I would rather watch compilations of sean o'pry vs talk to a female unironically
ok u moron who doesn’t read i legit said we should have section for strictly men and section where men and women interact how in the fick is that an issue u can simply ignore the other section if u don’t wanna interact with women that easy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
ok u moron who doesn’t read i legit said we should have section for strictly men and section where men and women interact how in the fick is that an issue u can simply ignore the other section if u don’t wanna interact with women that easy
Why do you want foids to be here so bad

(Inb4 go back and read)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I don’t think ppl realise how much larping would be going on. Suddenly all of org will be one huge superhuman 6’8 army of fucking lean to the bone superchads. Girls wouldn’t know who to pick since pajeets turned aryan gigachads overnight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and tombradylover
Having tiktokcels here isn't enough for you guys? This forum has become shit

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and tombradylover
I think foids should be allowed on the forum. It will spice things up and make forum more interesting. Also u can degrade or get nudes from them ur choice. The chaos and fresh dynamic will turn this site into an absolute awesome place to be! Agree or disagree?
If theyre gonna be allowed they should be allowed only on ratings). Cuz as of now, autists and indians will rate every white ltn as a chad.

• +1
I don’t think ppl realise how much larping would be going on. Suddenly all of org will be one huge superhuman 6’8 army of fucking lean to the bone superchads. Girls wouldn’t know who to pick since pajeets turned aryan gigachads overnight.
Bro it’s already like this. Everyone is 6’4 minimum and allegedly HTN. The larping on this site is already INSANE and everyone knows that’s a fact

Why do you want foids to be here so bad

(Inb4 go back and read)
We need to spice the forum up. Let’s degrade debate get nudes etc from foids do wtv u want or completely ignore them and stay in men only section. This site has plateaud and is boring asf. It needs a kickstart and to innovate. No one is saying get rid of men only spaces, simply add more options to the site via a foid + male interaction section have strict rules to enforce it’s proper functioning all while still maintaining a male exclusive section of forum still there’s literally nothing to lose with that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, NZb6Air and Autismcel
Bro it’s already like this. Everyone is 6’4 minimum and allegedly HTN. The larping on this site is already INSANE and everyone knows that’s a fact

We need to spice the forum up. Let’s degrade debate get nudes etc from foids do wtv u want or completely ignore them and stay in men only section. This site has plateaud and is boring asf. It needs a kickstart and to innovate. No one is saying get rid of men only spaces, simply add more options to the site via a foid + male interaction section have strict rules to enforce it’s proper functioning all while still maintaining a male exclusive section of forum still there’s literally nothing to lose with that
Nah tbh master should just merge the rope forum and this one together. Once you realise it’s over you don’t even have to switch sites and can just find the best way to off yourself in the next thread. Now THAT would be fun

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, NZb6Air and tombradylover