Foids

Should foids be allowed on the forum

• Yea

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 101 67.8%

• Total voters
Bro it’s already like this. Everyone is 6’4 minimum and allegedly HTN. The larping on this site is already INSANE and everyone knows that’s a fact

We need to spice the forum up. Let’s degrade debate get nudes etc from foids do wtv u want or completely ignore them and stay in men only section. This site has plateaud and is boring asf. It needs a kickstart and to innovate. No one is saying get rid of men only spaces, simply add more options to the site via a foid + male interaction section have strict rules to enforce it’s proper functioning all while still maintaining a male exclusive section of forum still there’s literally nothing to lose with that
lets get the foids to fuck the incels aka me

• +1
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
"We should add a foid section with a lot of femcels to spice things up yk"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jova, Sodoku and 3 others
l
"We should add a foid section with a lot of femcels to spice things up yk"
View attachment 3174200
Cope We can all get sum together or simply evidcerate and degrade them if that’s ur thing the point is to add freedom and options to make site more fun

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NZb6Air
Nah tbh master should just merge the rope forum and this one together. Once you realise it’s over you don’t even have to switch sites and can just find the best way to off yourself in the next thread. Now THAT would be fun
good idea, merge ****************** with this, foids can only use the suicide section and rate me section

we can bully them in the suicide part and u can fish for ur femcels in the rate me part by posting ur shit
l

Cope We can all get sum together or simply evidcerate and degrade them if that’s ur thing the point is to add freedom and options to make site more fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jova, Schizotypalcel and 2 others
I wanna see femcels interact with incels en masse. Unlike a lot of users here I don’t have an attachment to this forum (+ I already have the info I need to ascend). So yes just put some type of gender distinguisher role on em and only allow them in Ratings and other specific spaces

And then watch absolute chaos ensue 😹😹😹

• +1
Reactions: Jova, sigma ✰ and tombradylover
I wanna see femcels interact with incels en masse. Unlike a lot of users here I don’t have an attachment to this forum (+ I already have the info I need to ascend). So yes just put some type of gender distinguisher role on em and only allow them in Ratings and other specific spaces

And then watch absolute chaos ensue 😹😹😹
Greys really be trying to destroy my only place of security and happiness :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jova, Bars and 2 others
Fuck no this isn’t Reddit. I can just see all the simping and inflated reacts.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jova, Bars and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jova, Yliaster and 2 others
Mods would never allow it , but I agree tbh forum has been so insufferably boring , and everytime a good thread becomes trending it’s just water information. I agree faggots @FrameMaxxxer @tombradylover
lurk off topic its 10x more interesting

I want to fuck ur gf
alright calm down paki she only likes me because of my small bidlet, twink frame and huge penis

youll never have these traits go cope

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
alright calm down paki she only likes me because of my small bidlet, twink frame and huge penis

youll never have these traits go cope
Let’s do threesome u me ur gf plz bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Bars and tombradylover
what a pussy
You are trying very hard to sound edgy and hard here on this anonymous online forum. Usually people who do this are submissive sheep’s in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, FrameMaxxxer and tombradylover
No this forum will become like reddit with a bunch of simps

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and chudlite
Crazy shit. Just like men let women vote few decades ago and it destroy humanity, cucks like you want them to come here and destroy this beautiful site. Men does that to men - over

• JFL
I agree because this forum is too malegazemaxxed. Having foid opinions is not a bad suggestion. It is not up to me but if it was I would try a temp. test run first.
Bruv foids words don’t mean shit, it’s their actions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and Gengar
No and OP shouldn't be allowed either for suggesting something so gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Zenis
Yes bro. U can easily have fun with it and fuck with them. Imagine trolling and giving reality checks to delusional foids who irl would never face any repercussions or pushback. It’s actually
Blackpilled to let foids join this site. THE INCELS CAN FINALLY STRIKE BACK
Jfl if you think most incels here are doing this, in reality most will turn into jester oofy doofy cucks

THERE ARE so called “BLACKPILLERS” that do the same shit on here daily HOLY FUCK STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE AND REALIZE THE POTWNTIAL U CLOSE MINDED FUCK
Your right about this

• +1
After browsing through the r/looksmaxxingadvice, foids shouldn't be here at all. They would just post here for endless validation and an inflated ego boost. They would literally turn this site into a civil war and ruin it just like all the other male dominated spaces they join. The site would just turn into a simping white knight fest.

Ok ? and doesn't that sound extremely entertaining to witness

• +1
  • +1
but them vip for nudes

• JFL
I think foids should be allowed on the forum. It will spice things up and make forum more interesting. Also u can degrade or get nudes from them ur choice. The chaos and fresh dynamic will turn this site into an absolute awesome place to be! Agree or disagree?
No because the only women who would make an account would be mentally ill or weird in the bad way.

• JFL
Crazy shit. Just like men let women vote few decades ago and it destroy humanity, cucks like you want them to come here and destroy this beautiful site. Men does that to men - over
Just fucking LOL at calling this a beautiful site.

The absolute fucking state of this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Ok ? and doesn't that sound extremely entertaining to witness
Yeah bro it would be so entertaining if women joined to spew the same gay ass bluepilled advice to us, whore out by posting their bodies here for validation, build an orbiter army, and whine about the threads we post. Definitely wouldn’t lead to the downfall of the site.

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and LooksmaxxHopeful
Let’s be honest this site is a shit posting site mainly. No one actually gives af about looksmaxxing on here like that
I do, I just need to take it more seriously and be more dedicated.

Yeah bro it would be so entertaining if women joined to spew the same gay ass bluepilled advice to us, whore out by posting their bodies here for validation, build an orbiter army, and whine about the threads we post. Definitely wouldn’t lead to the downfall of the site.
The sites already dead. Open ur eyes u bbc cock lover