[FOLLOW UP THREAD] So, I blackpilled my sister this evening, and told her that Chads are out of reach. Her response was BRUTAL.

Once my sister looksmaxxes, which of the men in the profiles could she attain for an LTR?

• Total voters
not really.
okay no offence but I sort of thought that too judging from her lack of self awareness...

What was her reaction and shit to you blackpilling her, like I wanna hear it al nigga

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
okay no offence but I sort of thought that too judging from her lack of self awareness...

What was her reaction and shit to you blackpilling her, like I wanna hear it al nigga
She just went on and on about "sexist expectations for women to adhere to" and "ugly men are just telling women to lower their standards for men they never want".

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, bogii and FailedNormieManlet
wagwan

• JFL
@FailedNormieManlet She liked Ollie the most because of his job and that "he seemed well put together".
She also said Tom was her last choice because "he looks like a gamer who reads Star Wars books and plays board games all day" and "hides his little belly underneath his clothes".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
She just went on and on about "sexist expectations for women to adhere to" and "ugly men are just telling women to lower their standards for men they never want".
for fuck sake...

Okay so when the "ugly men" make videos saying how women want chads and other shit - that is correct

But when the "ugly men" make videos telling women to be realistic - that is false????

If the "ugly men" were right about one thing, then surely they would be right on the others? Why would a handsome man settle with an avg/ugly girl even if her personality is good. When even she wouldn't settle with a good ugly man??? Her lack of self awareness baffles me, but tbh she is a woman. They lack any sense of self awareness and are very solipsistic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Chadeep and 1 other person
for fuck sake...

Okay so when the "ugly men" make videos saying how women want chads and other shit - that is correct

But when the "ugly men" make videos telling women to be realistic - that is false????

If the "ugly men" were right about one thing, then surely they would be right on the others? Why would a handsome man settle with an avg/ugly girl even if her personality is good. When even she wouldn't settle with a good ugly man??? Her lack of self awareness baffles me, but tbh she is a woman. They lack any sense of self awareness and are very solipsistic
Tom settled with an average girl at the end of the day.
But she did say that she wasn't attracted to average looking men and that she wants cute guys with fit bodies.

@FailedNormieManlet She liked Ollie the most because of his job and that "he seemed well put together".
She also said Tom was her last choice because "he looks like a gamer who reads Star Wars books and plays board games all day" and "hides his little belly underneath his clothes".
I showed my younger brother all these chads, and he has commented "they all look the same, how is she judging tom" JFL.

Okay but I'm going to be real dude, maybe you need to be a bit harsher on your sister here. Why is she judging tom on his "little belly" when she is doing the same thing with clothes? I think you really need to point out how she is expecting men to behave vs how she is behaving. Relate it to herself, women are solipsistic nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Xangsane
Tom settled with an average girl at the end of the day.
But she did say that she wasn't attracted to average looking men and that she wants cute guys with fit bodies.
okay nigga, firstly we don't even know if tom met his wife through tinder, for all we know they met through work.

Secondly, you need to be harsher dude and relate it to her.

Ask her this

"Why would a cute guy with a fit body want you, when you aren't fit?"

When she replies "muh personality"

Swiftly respond with

"Then why don't you go out with avg looking good personality guys?"

When she starts saying shit about attraction and whatever, tell her men feel the same way. But men are more horny and willing to fuck anything, just because a man has sex with you doesn't mean he finds you attractive enough to LTR. See how she responds to that.

Your sister has a poor understanding of male sexuality, and that's what is causing her to be so fucking dumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and Xangsane
Delusional. She should be set up with a 2 PSL Pajeet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, whiteissuperior, bogii and 3 others
I showed my younger brother all these chads, and he has commented "they all look the same, how is she judging tom" JFL.

Okay but I'm going to be real dude, maybe you need to be a bit harsher on your sister here. Why is she judging tom on his "little belly" when she is doing the same thing with clothes? I think you really need to point out how she is expecting men to behave vs how she is behaving. Relate it to herself, women are solipsistic nigga
Ask your brother which ones do you think will be the most popular with women.
Show them the new thread I made on my sister too.

She'd judging him on his little belly because he doesn't have physique pictures and is wearing ill-fitted clothes, she expects him to not have the best physique - she expects a guy with a totally average body with a slight pudge.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
okay nigga, firstly we don't even know if tom met his wife through tinder, for all we know they met through work.

Secondly, you need to be harsher dude and relate it to her.

Ask her this

"Why would a cute guy with a fit body want you, when you aren't fit?"

When she replies "muh personality"

Swiftly respond with

"Then why don't you go out with avg looking good personality guys?"

When she starts saying shit about attraction and whatever, tell her men feel the same way. But men are more horny and willing to fuck anything, just because a man has sex with you doesn't mean he finds you attractive enough to LTR. See how she responds to that.

Your sister has a poor understanding of male sexuality, and that's what is causing her to be so fucking dumb
It's possible he met his wife through a synagogue/the Jewish community/family, or through work. I believe he was just setting up a test profile if he got married within 2 years - most people who date with the intention of marriage date for about 2 years then get married.

What's funny was that she approached some male model at her uni and got REJECTED - he just didn't even look at her. Completely blanked her out.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Ask your brother which ones do you think will be the most popular with women.
Show them the new thread I made on my sister too.

She'd judging him on his little belly because he doesn't have physique pictures and is wearing ill-fitted clothes, she expects him to not have the best physique - she expects a guy with a totally average body with a slight pudge.
My brother is 18 btw. I am asking him rn, I showed him the thread and shit. He is literally sat with me and watching me type this as we speak... JFL

Okay my brother says that Jack has the most appeal since he is masc af. But Valentino probably fucks the most JBs cuz he is young. He had previously said that he thought Josh might win though. So toss up between josh and jack really.

It's possible he met his wife through a synagogue/the Jewish community/family, or through work. I believe he was just setting up a test profile if he got married within 2 years - most people who date with the intention of marriage date for about 2 years then get married.

What's funny was that she approached some male model at her uni and got REJECTED - he just didn't even look at her. Completely blanked her out.
JFL my brother laughed saying "I can't believe she thought she had a chance" - brother is blackpilled btw, but he doesn't browse looksmax.

Bro another thing. Tell your sister to try hinge, ditch tinder. Tinder = hookup app. And to start meeting guys outside of dating apps.

• JFL
My brother is 18 btw. I am asking him rn, I showed him the thread and shit. He is literally sat with me and watching me type this as we speak... JFL

Okay my brother says that Jack has the most appeal since he is masc af. But Valentino probably fucks the most JBs cuz he is young. He had previously said that he thought Josh might win though. So toss up between josh and jack really.

JFL my brother laughed saying "I can't believe she thought she had a chance" - brother is blackpilled btw, but he doesn't browse looksmax.

Bro another thing. Tell your sister to try hinge, ditch tinder. Tinder = hookup app. And to start meeting guys outside of dating apps.
Ask your brother who does he think has the lowest appeal, or would only attract lower SMV foids.

Your brother definitely lurks on blackpill forums; he's pretty knowledgeable.

Tell him that Tom married a Becky two years later, and asks him what he thinks. But I do agree that Valentino seems the kind to fuck about with very young women.

She tried Hinge and complained about the "average men" she matches with :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
SHE SAID "THERE ARE NO CUTE GUYS ON HINGE AND THE RARE ONES THAT DON'T APPEAR DON'T MATCH HER BACK" :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, bogii and FailedNormieManlet
Ask your brother who does he think has the lowest appeal, or would only attract lower SMV foids.

Your brother definitely lurks on blackpill forums; he's pretty knowledgeable.

Tell him that Tom married a Becky two years later, and asks him what he thinks. But I do agree that Valentino seems the kind to fuck about with very young women.

She tried Hinge and complained about the "average men" she matches with :lul::lul::lul:
Yes my younger brother used to browse incels.is ffs, he spends his free time rotting on r9k or some other shit. He does claim now incels exaggerate shit, but yeah he is aware of blackpill but he doesn't understand PSL stuff lmao.

He says Joe would fuck lowest SMV "bad eye area and looks boring" I'd agree tbh. Joe looks like a chav, he probably fucks council house mums - okay that is an exaggeration but you get my gist.

• JFL
SHE SAID "THERE ARE NO CUTE GUYS ON HINGE AND THE RARE ONES THAT DON'T APPEAR DON'T MATCH HER BACK" :lul::lul::lul:
has she considered that MAYBE hinge is matching her with men in her league :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Yes my younger brother used to browse incels.is ffs, he spends his free time rotting on r9k or some other shit. He does claim now incels exaggerate shit, but yeah he is aware of blackpill but he doesn't understand PSL stuff lmao.

He says Joe would fuck lowest SMV "bad eye area and looks boring" I'd agree tbh. Joe looks like a chav, he probably fucks council house mums - okay that is an exaggeration but you get my gist.
Ask him if he thinks Tom is a greasy gamer type that reads science fiction all day.

• +1
Ask him if he thinks Tom is a greasy gamer type that reads science fiction all day.
My bro says he looks like he plays multiplayer games sometimes and hangs out with his friends and shit.

I disagree, I think he likes reading and is a quiet guy.

• JFL
My bro says he looks like he plays multiplayer games sometimes and hangs out with his friends and shit.

I disagree, I think he likes reading and is a quiet guy.
So in other words an online gamer who likes MMORPGs?
Ask him for his opinion on the others :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
@Sigmamale The others are all out of her league?
Yes or they aren't similar enough in lifestyle to go for her unless she changes her style.

• +1
@bwrauycnee Why do you think she can get those profiles you voted for?
Those guys are normies and HTns. Is she softmaxxed, she might be looksmatched at 4-5 PSL

• +1
@Britmaxxer
her response doesn’t surprise me. what does surprise me is that she seems willing to exercise and lose her dress sense. most women are so obnoxious they wouldn’t dream of changing for a man.

still hope for her. she is very likely to have a brother like you to help her be a better woman.

• +1
I blackpilled my sister (PSL 4, overweight)
you cant blackpill females JFL even PSL 4 females can easily get with PSL 8 guys and even for long term relationships its just how it works

• JFL
Sorry bro its over for if she thinks like this
Meh personality
The profiles you showed above will alway have options
Jfl at the double standard :lul:

• JFL
Dnr + she’s spoilt goods who sucked two white cocks despite being Muslim Arab so hopefully your dad finds out and stones her

I actually read it tho ignore dnr

Another 2020 Tinder chads thread by Xangsane
Let go it was an amazing year compared to '21 and this shit but fuck

• JFL
Yes or they aren't similar enough in lifestyle to go for her unless she changes her style.
Wdym similar enough in lifestyle, how could you tell?

Those guys are normies and HTns. Is she softmaxxed, she might be looksmatched at 4-5 PSL
Which ones are normies and which ones are htns?

Yeah she's willing to take some softmaxxing advice.

her response doesn’t surprise me. what does surprise me is that she seems willing to exercise and lose her dress sense. most women are so obnoxious they wouldn’t dream of changing for a man.

still hope for her. she is very likely to have a brother like you to help her be a better woman.
I told her she can still be alt and have a unique dress sense while still looking classy and not too extreme. So that she doesn't totally lose her identity that is.

I told her to drop the pink hair, let the piercing heal and try different clothes as soon as she loses weight.

I think that came after I showed her the wheat waffles vids with info graphics and gave her critique and motivation.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
you cant blackpill females JFL even PSL 4 females can easily get with PSL 8 guys and even for long term relationships its just how it works
Most couples are looksmatched...

• +1
Sorry bro its over for if she thinks like this
Meh personality
The profiles you showed above will alway have options
Jfl at the double standard :lul:
Tom married a becky in 2022
These profiles were from 2020

There is still hope for her

• +1
Dnr + she’s spoilt goods who sucked two white cocks despite being Muslim Arab so hopefully your dad finds out and stones her

I actually read it tho ignore dnr
Which of the profiles can't she get once she loses weight and looksmaxxes?

Is your sister hot?

• +1
  • +1
Ngl I hate your sister. She wants chad but is fat and dyes her hair that stupid pink color and rejects her looksmatch. She copes with muh personality but A) most women don’t have a personality and B) she wouldn’t date for personality but expects Chad to. Typical foid.

“Muh all bodies are beautiful”
“Muh I’m not attracted to fat guys”

I can’t believe women actually think like this, I thought they were just virtue signaling, but she really is this dumb, wow, the cognitive dissonance is insane.

Stop helping this stupid whore please just let her rot and settle for her normie betabux when she’s 40 I really hate her

• +1
Not at all. She is pretty keen on getting a chadlite or chad so wants to looksmaxx and drop some weight after I blackpilled her, even though she called the practice "sexist"
God I fucking hate your sister please stop helping her let her die and rot.

Man wants a Stacy = sexist
Women wants a chad = she is entitled to whoever she wants in her own words

Is this how these peanut brained women think? Jesus Christ reading this is making me wish I could teleport through the screen and murder your sister. Average woman has been so coddled she has the brain of a child

God I fucking hate your sister please stop helping her let her die and rot.

Man wants a Stacy = sexist
Women wants a chad = she is entitled to whoever she wants in her own words
Also bear in mind these profiles are from 2020 and Tom married a Becky in 2022
The others are still single

Yo make a thread where you sit your sister down and forum goers debate her. We will all argue with her and you can type her responses. Tag me in it when you make it. We need to make her understand how retarded her line of thought is

• JFL
Is this how these peanut brained women think? Jesus Christ reading this is making me wish I could teleport through the screen and murder your sister. Average woman has been so coddled she has the brain of a child
The average woman seems to think that these days but for the love of God don't go ER on my sister.

Yo make a thread where you sit your sister down and forum goers debate her. Tag me in it when you make it. We need to make her understand how retarded her line of thought is
I'm totally thinking of doing that this week. This weekend she's moving back for uni.

im talking about hookups with chad
Oki doki

and you can get in a long term relationship with chad but he will cheat and cuck you
I know a HTB-Stacylite (ethnic) in an LTR with a white Chadlite. They've been together for 2 years.
However the foid had a non-existent dating or hookup history before him.
They are both now 25, approaching 26.

Ngl I hate your sister. She wants chad but is fat and dyes her hair that stupid pink color and rejects her looksmatch. She copes with muh personality but A) most women don’t have a personality and B) she wouldn’t date for personality but expects Chad to. Typical foid.

“Muh all bodies are beautiful”
“Muh I’m not attracted to fat guys”

I can’t believe women actually think like this, I thought they were just virtue signaling, but she really is this dumb, wow, the cognitive dissonance is insane.

Stop helping this stupid whore please just let her rot and settle for her normie betabux when she’s 40 I really hate her
She's keen to lose weight and looksmaxx after I blackpilled her. Could she still attain any guy like the ones in the OP after she does this?
She looked like a young Taylor Swift before she whalemaxxed.

I'm totally thinking of doing that this week. This weekend she's moving back for uni.
Do it please. It’s not like she will change her mind. At the end of the argument she’ll be like “well even tho all my points were refuted I’m still right cuz I feel like it” like all women do. At least I’ll be able to bark and seethe at her and make her feel dumb tho,

I’m actually starting to hate women I was never a forum misogynist before but I’m transforming.