[FOLLOW UP THREAD] So, I blackpilled my sister this evening, and told her that Chads are out of reach. Her response was BRUTAL.

Once my sister looksmaxxes, which of the men in the profiles could she attain for an LTR?

• Total voters
you do not describe your sister as "becky" you describe her as worthless disgusting ( physically) whore, you may not think that but the fact that your words do makes it clear she'll be settling for a 4 at most, those guys are all 6-8s. And dont forget to subract a point for her repulsive personality so 3.75, reguardless of who it is, an LTR with ur sister doesnt seem like something anyone would willingly commit to, maybe she can fuck a 4-5 but they wont be staying for long. You should show her this it would be pretty demoralizing and maybe another perspective may wake her up from this dream shes living in.
No that's her now. Before, she was PSL 4.75 and looked like a young Taylor Swift. I would love to see her get back to that state.

I feel bad but caged at the delusion and rationalizations ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Bvnny. What makes you think it's over for my sister, even once looksmaxxed?

i dont feel bad at all, if there was a button to remove landwhales who think like this from the world i wouldn't press it because im a pussy, but i'd pray to allah that somebody would

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 17763
Feel bad about what? I caged internally too but I wanted to help her out.
Who could she LTR out of the people in the OP once she looksmaxxes? She used to be a PSL 4.75 Taylor Swift doppelganger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Yeah man. Why do you ask?
What makes you think she can get LTRs from the profiles you voted for?
Most people are saying she can't, even once looksmaxxed.

What makes you think she can get LTRs from the profiles you voted for?
Most people are saying she can't, even once looksmaxxed.
Well to be fair From what you’ve said it doesn’t seem like she will lose weight. But she probably can LTR some of the guys as long as she doesn’t let them hit. Assuming these guys are thinking of marrying. Which is probably none of them yet. Lol

• +1
Well to be fair From what you’ve said it doesn’t seem like she will lose weight. But she probably can LTR some of the guys as long as she doesn’t let them hit. Assuming these guys are thinking of marrying. Which is probably none of them yet. Lol
One of them actually got married to a Becky two years after his profile was made (the Tinder profile was from 2020, he got married in 2022) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What makes you think she's got a chance, and who do you think she has the biggest chance with?

Bear in mind her ideal man is Ollie.

See below:

I will also note that the guy is Jewish. Jews and Muslims here tend to get married earlier than Anglos here, even if they have a good education.

View attachment 1641185View attachment 1641186

Me and my sister are Muslim, and the Jewish guy's pheno is pretty common among Levantines (which we are).

But that's an exception to the rule. Thoughts?

One of them actually got married to a Becky two years after his profile was made (the Tinder profile was from 2020, he got married in 2022) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What makes you think she's got a chance, and who do you think she has the biggest chance with?

Bear in mind her ideal man is Ollie.

See below:
Probably Alfie. Maybe Oliver but it’s tough to see Oliver clearly but most likely alfie.

• +1
Feel bad about what? I caged internally too but I wanted to help her out.
Who could she LTR out of the people in the OP once she looksmaxxes? She used to be a PSL 4.75 Taylor Swift doppelganger.
Idk just that she’ll prob never really be satisfied

Taylor swift is really hot tbh, if she could look like that she could do well but once people put on weight it’s quite rare that they’ll lose it

• JFL
Probably Alfie. Maybe Oliver but it’s tough to see Oliver clearly but most likely alfie.
Why Alfie out of all the others?

Also, are you surprised one of them got married?

@Bvnny. What makes you think it's over for my sister, even once looksmaxxed?
I might sound bluepilled, but she has a shitty personality

Even tho men are dtf with foids that have shitty personalities, I don't think most of them are down to LTR foids with shitty personalities.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Xangsane
Idk just that she’ll prob never really be satisfied

Taylor swift is really hot tbh, if she could look like that she could do well but once people put on weight it’s quite rare that they’ll lose it
So she'd have to McLovinmaxx? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
I might sound bluepilled, but she has a shitty personality

Even tho men are dtf with foids that have shitty personalities, I don't think most of them are down to LTR foids with shitty personalities.
Even if she gets a personality transplant it's over for her?
Yeah, she's probably gonna have to McLovinmaxx but I don't want to disappoint her.

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
Why Alfie out of all the others?

Also, are you surprised one of them got married?
Alfie looks the worst out of all of them even though he looks quite decent. Compare Jack to Alfie. No I am not surprised one got married. Most men that are good looking don’t want to slay until their forties then go MGTOW.

• +1
Alfie looks the worst out of all of them even though he looks quite decent. Compare Jack to Alfie. No I am not surprised one got married. Most men that are good looking don’t want to slay until their forties then go MGTOW.
Alfie wasn't the one who got married :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Compare the face to the profiles again.
I actually don't think Alfie is the worst-looking one.

This is the married guy:
Mogger3

Alfie wasn't the one who got married :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Compare the face to the profiles again.
I actually don't think Alfie is the worst-looking one.
I think Ollie got married. He’s 24 the oldest of the group as well as one who is a stem cell nerd. So he’s obviously higher IQ so might not be attracted to the complete degenerate slayer life.

• JFL
Follow up from this thread:

From the Tinder sample of profiles I showed her, she picked out these profiles as her most ideal men, with Ollie being her preferred man (Tom was her least preferred man of the set):

View attachment 1641137

So, I blackpilled my sister (PSL 4, overweight) pretty damn hard this evening. Here's what I told her alongside her responses:
  • I gently tried to coerce her to exercise with me before she returns to uni, and to get a uni gym membership. I told her it would do good for her future health and she's less likely to get nasty strokes, diabetes and the like.
    • She responded with "all bodies are beautiful". However, when I asked her if she'd date a guy who was chubby/fat, she said "no", and stated a preference for "fit" boys.
  • I told her that her physical expectations for a boyfriend are unrealistic, because there are too many other women who are Instagram-model tier that are competing for the same men. I also told her that these were the most popular profiles in London a couple of years ago. These same women may also just be as educated as her, but with better, non-meme degrees.
    • She replied with "they have nothing to offer than their plastic face and fake tits/ass, they have no personality and are all the same".
    • I then asked her if she's seen any other girls with dyed hair and an alt dress style at university, and she admitted she saw a lot, but "they all are the same". Mind you, she's friends with foids like these.
  • I told her if she wants her dream man (she said 6' tall, cute face, nice body and good dress sense with a good education), she's gonna have to lose weight, drop the hair eye and septum piercing, with me stating that "they have too many options to choose from and they will pick the most facially attractive, slim or slim-thick foid with a low body count, good manners and a smart casual dress sense".
    • I then showed her a couple of Wheat Waffles videos and asked her opinion on them.
    • She was just shocked at the content and told me that "even though she just sucked two dicks, she didn't have sex with any boys yet and I'm okay with the purity thing" despite the fact I told her that her body count is 2 (she lost her mind when I told her this)
    • She also said that "someone who thinks badly of women" made the video and that "we are entitled to whoever we want, they're just manipulating women to settle with unattractive men"
    • She said that "not all pretty girls get the cute guys, most of them have shit personalities and end up with ugly fat old men for their money"
  • After I blackpilled her, she did agree to exercise with me starting from tomorrow before she leaves for uni, and asked me to look at some online clothing shops with me to change her style. I told her to lose weight first, to a minimum of a UK size 12 (she's a UK size 18 right now) before she buys any clothes.
  • I did cheer her up and softened the blow, and told her that Tom got married about two years after he made his Tinder profile to a "girl next door" type. The look on her face was somewhat relieved, but not overly joyous.

What do you think of her response?

Also of the profiles shown above, if she looksmaxxes, who could she realistically get for an LTR? She is PSL 4.75 when lean, but PSL 4 at the moment as she's fat.

Remember that she said that Ollie was her ideal man. She said Tom was the least ideal as "he looks like he doesn't do much but plays video games and reads books all day, probably has a stomach he's hiding with his dad's badly-fitted clothes, but he's cute". She did however, perceive Tom and Ollie as the most intelligent.

The poll is multiple-choice, so you can vote for as many people as you like.

She also liked Valentino but she quickly labelled him "a fuckboy".

Just reading about your sister and her personality makes me want to hurt her ..

Now coming back to the post zz it really depends on how hard she looksmaxxes , in her present state she isn't even gonna get fucked by those men ...but if she looksmaxxes I can see that happening ..might even get LTRed ...

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Just reading about your sister and her personality makes me want to hurt her ..

Now coming back to the post zz it really depends on how hard she looksmaxxes , in her present state she isn't even gonna get fucked by those men ...but if she looksmaxxes I can see that happening ..might even get LTRed ...
Who can she get fucked by now?

If she looksmaxxes, who can she LTR out of the example profiles shown?

Don't hurt her; I don't like seeing people upset.

my 16 looksmaxxing pills. JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, AlexBrown84 and Xangsane
@bwrauycnee Why do you think she can get those profiles you voted for?

I thought Tom was a Computer generated AI that a Looksmaxxer created. JFL. The meme guy.
Not at all, but he may have morphed himself.
What do you rate him in the unfrauded pics?

@Telemachus In what way do you think it's over for my sister, even if she looksmaxxes?

@Sigmamale The others are all out of her league?

@Oberyn Why over?

@Telemachus In what way do you think it's over for my sister, even if she looksmaxxes?
Never over for women — she can get plenty 6/10s, but if she wants those men she does need to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
Never over for women — she can get plenty 6/10s, but if she wants those men she does need to looksmax
If she does looksmaxx (she's PSL 4.75 when lean) who could she realistically get out of the men in the OP?

Tagging niggas from the previous "blackpilling my sister" thread:
@OldRooster @GorLee @mulattomaxxer @indianoutlaw @isis_Bleach @Cope>rope @Sigmamale @Racky @Beastimmung @Gad @LightSkinNoob @188centimetres @ricetrucel @Ziggy S @unwhippedcream @I really don't know @Wiqfi @Enfant terrible @deadlock @qaum @jaw_is_law @zv1212 @beatEMinGTA @Lmao @aBetterMii @444 @currylightskin @Scammer @bobjoe3456 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FailedNormieManlet @House Lannister @Sigmamale @Br0sk1 @5ft1
cmon bruh niggas really

• +1
If she does looksmaxx (she's PSL 4.75 when lean) who could she realistically get out of the men in the OP?
All for ONS, less for LTR since they can be more selective

• +1
All for ONS, less for LTR since they can be more selective
Which ones could she get for LTR, who would be the most likely to go with her?
Since an LTR is a foid's ideal.

Which ones could she get for LTR, who would be the most likely to go with her?
Since an LTR is a foid's ideal.
None in particular, these chadlites can be selective so some (but we don't know which) might not prefer her or not like her personality

• +1
None in particular, these chadlites can be selective so some (but we don't know which) might not prefer her or not like her personality
Upon looksmaxxing, what kind of person would be the maximum she could get?
I can tell her that this evening.

Follow up from this thread:

From the Tinder sample of profiles I showed her, she picked out these profiles as her most ideal men, with Ollie being her preferred man (Tom was her least preferred man of the set):

View attachment 1641137

So, I blackpilled my sister (PSL 4, overweight) pretty damn hard this evening. Here's what I told her alongside her responses:
  • I gently tried to coerce her to exercise with me before she returns to uni, and to get a uni gym membership. I told her it would do good for her future health and she's less likely to get nasty strokes, diabetes and the like.
    • She responded with "all bodies are beautiful". However, when I asked her if she'd date a guy who was chubby/fat, she said "no", and stated a preference for "fit" boys.
  • I told her that her physical expectations for a boyfriend are unrealistic, because there are too many other women who are Instagram-model tier that are competing for the same men. I also told her that these were the most popular profiles in London a couple of years ago. These same women may also just be as educated as her, but with better, non-meme degrees.
    • She replied with "they have nothing to offer than their plastic face and fake tits/ass, they have no personality and are all the same".
    • I then asked her if she's seen any other girls with dyed hair and an alt dress style at university, and she admitted she saw a lot, but "they all are the same". Mind you, she's friends with foids like these.
  • I told her if she wants her dream man (she said 6' tall, cute face, nice body and good dress sense with a good education), she's gonna have to lose weight, drop the hair eye and septum piercing, with me stating that "they have too many options to choose from and they will pick the most facially attractive, slim or slim-thick foid with a low body count, good manners and a smart casual dress sense".
    • I then showed her a couple of Wheat Waffles videos and asked her opinion on them.
    • She was just shocked at the content and told me that "even though she just sucked two dicks, she didn't have sex with any boys yet and I'm okay with the purity thing" despite the fact I told her that her body count is 2 (she lost her mind when I told her this)
    • She also said that "someone who thinks badly of women" made the video and that "we are entitled to whoever we want, they're just manipulating women to settle with unattractive men"
    • She said that "not all pretty girls get the cute guys, most of them have shit personalities and end up with ugly fat old men for their money"
  • After I blackpilled her, she did agree to exercise with me starting from tomorrow before she leaves for uni, and asked me to look at some online clothing shops with me to change her style. I told her to lose weight first, to a minimum of a UK size 12 (she's a UK size 18 right now) before she buys any clothes.
  • I did cheer her up and softened the blow, and told her that Tom got married about two years after he made his Tinder profile to a "girl next door" type. The look on her face was somewhat relieved, but not overly joyous.

What do you think of her response?

Also of the profiles shown above, if she looksmaxxes, who could she realistically get for an LTR? She is PSL 4.75 when lean, but PSL 4 at the moment as she's fat.

Remember that she said that Ollie was her ideal man. She said Tom was the least ideal as "he looks like he doesn't do much but plays video games and reads books all day, probably has a stomach he's hiding with his dad's badly-fitted clothes, but he's cute". She did however, perceive Tom and Ollie as the most intelligent.

The poll is multiple-choice, so you can vote for as many people as you like.

She also liked Valentino but she quickly labelled him "a fuckboy".

what did ur sis think of blackpill? she agree with any of it?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet JFL everyone is saying she should McLovinmaxx even after looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
what did ur sis think of blackpill? she agree with any of it?
Not at all. She is pretty keen on getting a chadlite or chad so wants to looksmaxx and drop some weight after I blackpilled her, even though she called the practice "sexist"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteissuperior and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet JFL everyone is saying she should McLovinmaxx even after looksmaxxing
JFL, no she shouldn't. If she is as good looking as you describe, she can get with 5psl dude if she has good personality too
Not at all. She is pretty keen on getting a chadlite or chad so wants to looksmaxx and drop some weight after I blackpilled her, even though she called the practice "sexist"
wtf? what does she not agree with exactly? So what if it is "sexist" it doesn't mean it's false lol

• +1
JFL, no she shouldn't. If she is as good looking as you describe, she can get with 5psl dude if she has good personality too

wtf? what does she not agree with exactly? So what if it is "sexist" it doesn't mean it's false lol
Are any of those guys in the OP close to 5 PSL?

She said that "pretty girls aren't the only ones who get with the hot guys, they end up with fat old men for money and they're putting women down for being different and unique" :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and FailedNormieManlet
Are any of those guys in the OP close to 5 PSL?

She said that "pretty girls aren't the only ones who get with the hot guys, they end up with fat old men for money and they're putting women down for being different and unique" :lul::lul::lul:
Again I don't fuck with PSL. They're all chadlite-HTN range.

Who is "putting women down for being unique"

Ask her this instead, "who do ugly guys or short guys get with?" and see how quickly she changes her tone. Is she not aware her rejection of chubbier men is literally an example of blackpill??

• +1
@Xangsane is your sister clever - be honest

• JFL
Again I don't fuck with PSL. They're all chadlite-HTN range.

Who is "putting women down for being unique"

Ask her this instead, "who do ugly guys or short guys get with?" and see how quickly she changes her tone. Is she not aware her rejection of chubbier men is literally an example of blackpill??
she can get with 5psl dude

Fair enough, what about their SMV?

She did say that "ugly guys get with hot girls because of the ugly guy's money"