[FOLLOW UP THREAD] So, I blackpilled my sister this evening, and told her that Chads are out of reach. Her response was BRUTAL.

Once my sister looksmaxxes, which of the men in the profiles could she attain for an LTR?

• Total voters
Do it please.
I'll try and get her to sit with me tonight or tomorrow evening.
I will not make her aware of this site; I'll just pretend it's a game of questions.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
She's keen to lose weight and looksmaxx after I blackpilled her. Could she still attain any guy like the ones in the OP after she does this?
She looked like a young Taylor Swift before she whalemaxxed.
Idk, I’d have to actually see her. Most ppl overrate their family.

But based on what I know, absolutely not. Firstly alt pink hair and septum piercing is a turn off for most white chads and she sounds like she has a terrible personality

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

But based on what I know, absolutely not. Firstly alt pink hair and septum piercing is a turn off for most white chads and she sounds like she has a terrible personality
She's willing to lose the pink hair and septum piercing now though.
Secondly one of these guys on the OP is a mixed-race Jewish guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What I mean is that after she looksmaxxes, loses weight and goes back to her original aesthetic.
She's 4 PSL now, 4.75 before whalemaxxing.

She's willing to lose the pink hair and septum piercing now though.
Secondly one of these guys on the OP is MENA/white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Still her liberal whore beliefs and shit personality is such a turn off. Idk how you stand in a room with her without bashing her skull in.

Still her liberal whore beliefs and shit personality is such a turn off. Idk how you stand in a room with her without bashing her skull in.
Would this give her hope?
Also bear in mind these profiles are from 2020 and Tom married a non-primal Becky in 2022
The others are still single
I told her this

What I mean is that after she looksmaxxes, loses weight and goes back to her original aesthetic.
She's 4 PSL now, 4.75 before whalemaxxing.
Again, most overrate their family and friends. She was probably never above 4 PSL, tbh. I’d have to actually see her. For example, being a whale makes you below average automatically, so she’s not 4 psl right now. I’d guess you’re overrating her, but even if she could actually reach 4.75 psl I still say no

• +1
Would this give her hope?

I told her this
Fuck her hope. Although I actually believe if she had an average face, wasn’t fat, and had an actual good personality she could LTR one of those dudes

Ngl you gotta make her work on her personality and awful beliefs about men, no self respecting chad will tolerate that

• +1
Fuck her hope. Although I actually believe if she had an average face, wasn’t fat, and had an actual good personality she could LTR one of those dudes

Ngl you gotta make her work on her personality and awful beliefs about men, no self respecting chad will tolerate that
Exactly; I want to give her some advice to personalitymaxx. Which one of those dudes can she LTR if she did all of that then?
She likes Ollie the most but everyone here is saying he's out of her league even if she did all these things.

Again, most overrate their family and friends. She was probably never above 4 PSL, tbh. I’d have to actually see her. For example, being a whale makes you below average automatically, so she’s not 4 psl right now. I’d guess you’re overrating her, but even if she could actually reach 4.75 psl I still say no
Most candids I have of her were before when she whalemaxxed. Every other pic of her she takes of herself on social media and the ones she sends to me are fraudmaxxed to oblivion.

I'd have to get a proper candid of her in her current state.

Wdym similar enough in lifestyle, how could you tell?
Idk Gonzalo just looks like he would date girls like that if the others are like career men or NT they won't want to date someone with her aesthetic

• +1
Well atleast she agreed to exercise.

I also think slut shaming her because she gave out two blowjobs is counter-productive. Assuming she meets her "dream guy" she is going to have to give him sex early. While I don't agree with hookup culture I also think slut shaming is cope. Slut shaming was a requirement in the past but thanks to modern innovations such as contraception it serves no purpose. Also people tend to not get married until later in life.

Loyal whore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Entitled Princess. Your sister is an entitled princess.

https://looksmax.org/threads/most-o...e-woman-question-and-the-implications.382321/

Cba writing an essay but this offers insight into my mindset.

• +1
Well atleast she agreed to exercise.

I also think slut shaming her because she gave out two blowjobs is counter-productive. Assuming she meets her "dream guy" she is going to have to give him sex early. While I don't agree with hookup culture I also think slut shaming is cope. Slut shaming was a requirement in the past but thanks to modern innovations such as contraception it serves no purpose. Also people tend to not get married until later in life.

Loyal whore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Entitled Princess. Your sister is an entitled princess.

https://looksmax.org/threads/most-o...e-woman-question-and-the-implications.382321/

Cba writing an essay but this offers insight into my mindset.
Thanks, giving it a read.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Literally none of that ever happened
No offense bro but you’re way too autistic to make up believable fake stories, this shit is deadass Amnesia tier

Literally none of that ever happened
No offense bro but you’re way too autistic to make up believable fake stories, this shit is deadass Amnesia tier
Cope

cope. your sister's looksmatch is 10/10 in 2022

Haven't your own experiments shown you Bhai?? She can clearly get gigachad, and he will message her first