Food is literally worthless for muh minerals and vitamins

Sugar( sucrose) is the most potent cortisol blocker after progesterone
Cortisol is fine as long as it's not chronically elevated

It's powerful antiinflammatory, regulates sleep/bp, etc.

Cause of chronically elevated cortisol? High stress -> chronic inflammation

Cause of chronic inflammation? -> chronically elevated blood sugar/chronic randle cycle activation/eating goyslop/etc.

The answer is NOT eating a bunch of candy you stupid peat ass niggers I stg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Cortisol is fine as long as it's not chronically elevated

It's powerful antiinflammatory, regulates sleep/bp, etc.

Cause of chronically elevated cortisol? High stress -> chronic inflammation

Cause of chronic inflammation? -> chronically elevated blood sugar/chronic randle cycle activation/eating goyslop/etc.

The answer is NOT eating a bunch of candy you stupid peat ass niggers I stg
i have an exam tom ill get back to this later but you should do more research imo

Man is like 3 dollars

Per 1000g. I know its cheap in that sense.
How much is 1000g of meat vs 1000g of chickpeas

White rice is more digestible than chickpeas but contains less protein/minerals/micronutrients

You could test both and see which you feel better on

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i have an exam tom ill get back to this later but you should do more research imo
Ive done more research than you I guarantee it

Peat is just bullshitting mostly but he sounds labcoat so people assume it's deep and well reasoned

There is incredibly little valid science done on nutrition and diet

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Don't listen to peaters they're just coping because they're addicted to candy

Sugar should be avoided by genetically normal people

That includes all carbohydrates btw not just table sugar
nah im coming from keto and fasting jfl and i dont like sugar that much taste wise, its what has been best for me mood and cognition wise while also improvng my sleep.

Ive done more research than you I guarantee it

Peat is just bullshitting mostly but he sounds labcoat so people assume it's deep and well reasoned

There is incredibly little valid science done on nutrition and diet
people often taking him out of context to dismiss him immediately, if you really go down the rabbit hole his diet is very similar to a 1960s american family. Lots of milk some sugar lots of fruits honey coffee and an aspirin a day. All the crazy stuff you hear about is taken out of context or done in particular circumstances like spirit alcohol for liver disease- that doesnt mean hes an alcoholic but carnivoretards and vegancucks will tell you he wants you to drink 40 shots a day

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
How much is 1000g of meat vs 1000g of chickpeas

White rice is more digestible than chickpeas but contains less protein/minerals/micronutrients

You could test both and see which you feel better on
1 dollar. Nah u said that carbs are bad so i mentioned white rice.

people often taking him out of context to dismiss him immediately, if you really go down the rabbit hole his diet is very similar to a 1960s american family. Lots of milk some sugar lots of fruits honey coffee and an aspirin a day. All the crazy stuff you hear about is taken out of context or done in particular circumstances like spirit alcohol for liver disease- that doesnt mean hes an alcoholic but carnivoretards and vegancucks will tell you he wants you to drink 40 shots a day
He's better than SAD but if you just actually tried strict carnivore for like three months you would throw all the sugar cope out the window

People were healthier in the 60s but not because they ate fruit and honey

A lot of the stuff wrt hormones, pregnenolone, and aspirin and stuff is speculative but interesting, not against it as a rule

However, supplementation and imbibing exogenous chems is just totally unnecessary if you eat our species specific diet

Different phenotype can handle different amounts of non ideal food, most people can eat some plants, sugar, dairy, etc to no really effect

Modernity has robbed many of this luxury through higher burden of environmental toxins, destruction of microbiome, reduction in food quality, intergenerational effects of poor diet, novel goyslop chems and food products, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and BrahminBoss
1 dollar. Nah u said that carbs are bad so i mentioned white rice.
Meat plus rice will be better than just straight chickpeas, if you can't afford more meat then do ratio of meat/white rice you can afford imo

Also you pbly have a lot of bodyfat to lose most pajeets do, intermittent fasting will help you. Eat one meal rice and meat and fast rest of the day lm don't drink anything with calories, just water if you can. No fucking pajeet ass chai with 100g of sugar

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
nah im coming from keto and fasting jfl and i dont like sugar that much taste wise, its what has been best for me mood and cognition wise while also improvng my sleep.
Many people doing keto undereat and overfqst, get chronic elevated cortisol, trouble sleeping from this, etc. They stop feeling carb craving and interpret this as "I'm not hungry anymore why should I eat" and eat way less than they need esp at the beginning when your less fat adapted and your body needs caloric surplus of fat to get the signal to increase metabolism and enzyme prod instead of going into conservation mode and lowering metabolism. Id recommend for example nothing less than 500 surplus for the first few weeks to months of keto. Even more if you aren't fatass.

Then they add some carbs and magically feel better because it tanks cortisol short term and they sleep better etc.

Long term though, better solution is just to be in ketosis most of the time and just eat more

Also many font wait long enough t lo actually get fat adapted, can take a long time for some to develop mitochondrial function and enzyme production to properly metabolize fat into energy with enough efficiency to feel same levels of energy.

Last edited:
He's better than SAD but if you just actually tried strict carnivore for like three months you would throw all the sugar cope out the window

People were healthier in the 60s but not because they ate fruit and honey

A lot of the stuff wrt hormones, pregnenolone, and aspirin and stuff is speculative but interesting, not against it as a rule

However, supplementation and imbibing exogenous chems is just totally unnecessary if you eat our species specific diet

Different phenotype can handle different amounts of non ideal food, most people can eat some plants, sugar, dairy, etc to no really effect

Modernity has robbed many of this luxury through higher burden of environmental toxins, destruction of microbiome, reduction in food quality, intergenerational effects of poor diet, novel goyslop chems and food products, etc.
Restricting yourself from sugar which humans would naturally eat from fruit is a terrible idea and just self torture, my libido plumets when i barely eat any carbs, although the cortisol snd norepinephrine from only animal fat and protein makes me feel sharper and like im on small dose Adderall

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Restricting yourself from sugar which humans would naturally eat from fruit is a terrible idea and just self torture, my libido plumets when i barely eat any carbs, although the cortisol snd norepinephrine from only animal fat and protein makes me feel sharper and like im on small dose Adderall
Eat more calories lmao

If your libido goes down in ketosis you're doing something very wrong

Meat plus rice will be better than just straight chickpeas, if you can't afford more meat then do ratio of meat/white rice you can afford imo

Also you pbly have a lot of bodyfat to lose most pajeets do, intermittent fasting will help you. Eat one meal rice and meat and fast rest of the day lm don't drink anything with calories, just water if you can. No fucking pajeet ass chai with 100g of sugar
Pajeet chai 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣. I just had one. Where are u from bro kaliyuga?

i read on ray peat forum that drinking 5 shots of alcholhol a day is ideal for anti-aging is this true? ive been avoiding but will start cosume for dinner if its true

i read on ray peat forum that drinking 5 shots of alcholhol a day is ideal for anti-aging is this true? ive been avoiding but will start cosume for dinner if its true
no its probably from some study that says low dose alcohol increases allopregnenolone levels in the brain which is a potent mood stabiliser and has shown to prevent dementia. Weed probably does the same but its better to use straight up allop or precursors to it like pregnenelone/ progesterone.

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940

Extremely interesting video if you look it for the nutritional aspect of the results.

TLDR: He got 18g of potassium from the peel + flesh of 1kg bananas, 45% came from flesh which is 8g potassium.

10kg is 80 medium sized bananas. This means that 1 average banana has around 100mg of potassium in it

Joe Biden Lol GIF

But yikes look at what the research is saying sweety!

"Adults should consume about 3,500mg of potassium per day, according to the UK's National Health Service. The average banana, weighing 125g, contains 450mg of potassium, meaning a healthy person can consume at least seven-and-half bananas before reaching the recommended level." :soy::soy::soy:

Eat your vegetables and fruits for vitamins and minerals goy, supplements are pseudoscience and biohacking is quackery, obey me please!
View attachment 2005934

Lol at all the medical elite in the world spreading dangerous info like this so when people read it they will be deluded that just by eating plants they are actually getting their daily mineral needs. Millions are cucked by this knowledge as i write thus thread

TLDR no.2: Take supplements for minerals especially, don't get deluded by food, its caveman tier coping for bluepilled soys.

You literally only talk about bananas, when there are other richer sources of potassium, and on top of that lots of supplements are garbage.