Food is literally worthless for muh minerals and vitamins

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

Extremely interesting video if you look it for the nutritional aspect of the results.

TLDR: He got 18g of potassium from the peel + flesh of 1kg bananas, 45% came from flesh which is 8g potassium.

10kg is 80 medium sized bananas. This means that 1 average banana has around 100mg of potassium in it

Joe Biden Lol GIF

But yikes look at what the research is saying sweety!

"Adults should consume about 3,500mg of potassium per day, according to the UK's National Health Service. The average banana, weighing 125g, contains 450mg of potassium, meaning a healthy person can consume at least seven-and-half bananas before reaching the recommended level." :soy::soy::soy:

Eat your vegetables and fruits for vitamins and minerals goy, supplements are pseudoscience and biohacking is quackery, obey me please!

Lol at all the medical elite in the world spreading dangerous info like this so when people read it they will be deluded that just by eating plants they are actually getting their daily mineral needs. Millions are cucked by this knowledge as i write thus thread

TLDR no.2: Take supplements for minerals especially, don't get deluded by food, its caveman tier coping for bluepilled soys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, thereallegend, RecessedChinCel and 21 others
meaning a healthy person can consume at least seven-and-half bananas before reaching the recommended level."
Jfl at you if you are not eating 10 bananas daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 17872

Extremely interesting video if you look it for the nutritional aspect of the results.

TLDR: He got 18g of potassium from the peel + flesh of 1kg bananas, 45% came from flesh which is 8g potassium.

10kg is 80 medium sized bananas. This means that 1 average banana has around 100mg of potassium in it

Joe Biden Lol GIF

"Adults should consume about 3,500mg of potassium per day, according to the UK's National Health Service. The average banana, weighing 125g, contains 450mg of potassium, meaning a healthy person can consume at least seven-and-half bananas before reaching the recommended level." :soy::soy::soy:

Eat your vegetables and fruits for vitamins and minerals goy, supplements are pseudoscience and biohacking is quackery, obey me please!
View attachment 2005934

Lol at all the medical elite in the world spreading dangerous info like this so when people read it they will be deluded that just by eating plants they are actually getting their daily mineral needs. Millions are cucked by this knowledge as i write thus thread

TLDR no.2: Take supplements for minerals especially, don't get deluded by food, its caveman tier coping for bluepilled soys.

great point. fuck this cucked soys

I dont eat vegetables and fruits because I dont want to become soycuck

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BongMog, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Well bro guavas orange and custard apple etc are rich in potassium and that’s y peat recommends fruit juice as a main staple and also milk. Bananas are a meme. If you want to supplement potassium buy electrol powder it’s less likely to have contaminants

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 19036
Fruits are a meme and full of sugar

Vegetables mog hard though, especially your leafy greens and broccoli. I've been eating veggies with every meal and I feel much better. You can get so much protein from a normal amount of broccoli, just put some salt and seasoning on that and it actually tastes good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, ShowerMaxxing, Lmao and 10 others

Vegetables mog hard though, especially your leafy greens and broccoli. I've been eating veggies with every meal and I feel much better. You can get so much protein from a normal amount of broccoli, just put some salt and seasoning on that and it actually tastes good.
Fruits mog vegetables to utter suicide

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, slayer69, User49 and 5 others

They dont mog, they are even worse. Casue not only do they have also 4-5 times less minerals and vitamins then its stated by (((FDA))) but they also have the anti nutrient bound to those poverty tier mineral content so its over tier.

And broccoli has 25g protein in 1kg which is poverty mumbai slum tier

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, dimorphism, subhuman incel and 6 others
we eat cuz we hungry

Fruits mog vegetables to utter suicide
False for multiple reasons.
Vegetables can be eaten with any meal and in a large quantity for a low amount of calories while still being nutrient dense. There's a wide array of very different tastes among vegetables whereas almost all fruits have that generic sugary taste.
Vegetables mog fruits very hard in terms of protein and calcium. There's a reason people who work out often each chicken and BROCCOLI.
Vegetable's nutrient profiles just overall mog fruits, enjoy doubling your daily sugar intake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, GamerCel and BrahminBoss
They dont mog, they are even worse. Casue not only do they have also 4-5 times less minerals and vitamins then its stated by (((FDA))) but they also have the anti nutrient bound to those poverty tier mineral content so its over tier.

And broccoli has 25g protein in 1kg which is poverty mumbai slum tier
Antinutrients are a meme, JFL at falling for that shit

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
False for multiple reasons.
Vegetables can be eaten with any meal and in a large quantity for a low amount of calories while still being nutrient dense. There's a wide array of very different tastes among vegetables whereas almost all fruits have that generic sugary taste.
Vegetables mog fruits very hard in terms of protein and calcium. There's a reason people who work out often each chicken and BROCCOLI.
Vegetable's nutrient profiles just overall mog fruits, enjoy doubling your daily sugar intake.
Imagine being so abused you literally cannot Distinguish between fruits and call them “ generic sugar taste” Jfl brutal

Imagine being so abused you literally cannot Distinguish between fruits and call them “ generic sugar taste” Jfl brutal
Apple, banana, grapes. I recognize they have different tastes, but almost all are just different variations of sugary with the exception of maybe tomatoes
Meanwhile with veggies you have onions, garlic, carrots, cucumbers/pickles, spinach, etc

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Antinutrients are a meme, JFL at falling for that shit
You can literally test anti nutrients in them in a average laboratory. Saying they are a meme is like saying the earth is flat. Even grains are better then vegetables cause you can deactivate anti nutrients with sprouting which you can't do with vegetables. Only fermentation would work on them

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17872, BasedPsychiatrist and 1 other person
Apple, banana, grapes. I recognize they have different tastes, but almost all are just different variations of sugary with the exception of maybe tomatoes
Meanwhile with veggies you have onions, garlic, carrots, cucumbers/pickles, spinach, etc
They have a completely different taste and more variegated than veggies. Your taste buds are dead; probably due to high serotonin from endotoxin exposure through eating undercooked veggies.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and fauxfox
You can literally test anti nutrients in them in a average laboratory. Saying they are a meme is like saying the earth is flat. Even grains are better then vegetables cause you can deactivate anti nutrients with sprouting which you can't do with vegetables. Only fermentation would work on them
Lectin, phylates, phytic acid do block the absorption of minerals but by washing and cooking your vegetables/beans 85%+ of these are removed. Antinutrients are poorly researched propaganda.

Lectin, phylates, phytic acid do block the absorption of minerals but by washing and cooking your vegetables/beans 85%+ of these are removed. Antinutrients are poorly researched propaganda.
Thats literally not true, and a cagefuel thought. Only lectins are destroyed with cooking cause they are proteins which denature on temperatures over 70 celsius. But phylates and phytic acid, oxalates aren't proteins, they are inorganic compounds that dont get destroyed with normal heat, they only can detatch from the bound minerals but its irrelevant cause when you eat the food after you still ingest the detached versions which bound to the minerals again in the small intestine. And washing off is even more cageful cause you wash away the minerals as well with them so you are back to square 1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and fauxfox
Just buy pure potassium and use it as a bread spread, it's just like butter...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Ofc fruits and vegetables are bullshit especially GMO ones. Get your nutrients from animal food.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gribsufer1, dimorphism and 1 other person
RDA numbers are mostly bullshit anyways apparent to anybody who have looked into their historical methodology, some are set way too high to attain naturally while others are loo low

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Corleone, dimorphism and 3 others
RDA numbers are mostly bullshit anyways apparent to anybody who have looked into their historical methodology, some are set way too high to attain naturally while others are loo low
Potassium is prime example for this, probably number 1, the 3500mg RDA is too high even if bananas had 400mg potassium like they should have in pre depleted soil ancient times. You will need to eat 1kg of potatoes or 7 bananas everyday just to attain potassium which is the most essential thing in your body with sodium for nerve and heart function. Also keep in mind the 3500mg RDA is based on the average officecuck of today with 1 hour walking as average daily activity. If you live a natural life in 50 000bc in africa hunting on the sun and sweating, you will lose shitton more minerals from sweat so the RDA is now 6000mg+, but obviously this is pure bullshit jfl.

I study medicine and the way your body functions is much more complex then those soy cuck doctors tell you. Deficits in minerals are a huge meme cause your body will retain them fully if you are not reaching the ideal amount by blocking their flux into the primary urine via tha HPA axis

It wasn't always like that though 100 years ago fruits and vegetables were way more nutritious than they are now.

The root causes are modern farming practices that are too intense for the soil health, as well as the plants being unable to absorb nutrients effectively or fast enough. There’s a very strong quantity over quality thinking that encourages producing high-yields at the cost of nutrient content.

Basically capitalism, that's why planned economy mogs if you want to have healthy and strong society.

We also grow and breed new varieties based on uniformity, shelf life and its ability to stand up to shipping. Nutrition is not a priority in capitalism, infact it's better because you need to consume more.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21340 and 5 others
Bro you literally got fooled into taking the jewish injection why would i listen to anything you have to say about health

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ShowerMaxxing, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
Bro you literally got fooled into taking the jewish injection why would i listen to anything you have to say about health
I never took the jab, jfl u faling for my bait threads

Thats literally not true, and a cagefuel thought. Only lectins are destroyed with cooking cause they are proteins which denature on temperatures over 70 celsius. But phylates and phytic acid, oxalates aren't proteins, they are inorganic compounds that dont get destroyed with normal heat, they only can detatch from the bound minerals but its irrelevant cause when you eat the food after you still ingest the detached versions which bound to the minerals again in the small intestine. And washing off is even more cageful cause you wash away the minerals as well with them so you are back to square 1
Unironically what do you recommend I eat then?
Just meat and grains? Cause fruits and vegetables are out of the picture now.

ok op what is your advice to get enough potassium then?

im a bloated fuck

cani just eat what i want and take supplements?

ok op what is your advice to get enough potassium then?

im a bloated fuck

cani just eat what i want and take supplements?
Bloat has nothing to do with dietary potassium, its a meme, my face is lean and i eat more sodium then i do potassium. Bloat is mostly about cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Bloat has nothing to do with dietary potassium, its a meme, my face is lean and i eat more sodium then i do potassium. Bloat is mostly about cortisol
my anectodal experience is that my face debloats a lot when I eat many bananas and drink a lot of water

its also much more lean after drinking the day before (which is obvious ofc)

• +1
my anectodal experience is that my face debloats a lot when I eat many bananas and drink a lot of water

its also much more lean after drinking the day before (which is obvious ofc)
Placebo cause bananas have super low potassium. Your body just flushes out sodium and retains all potassium when you eat little of it. Its more likely you eat less inflammatory foods when you eat lots of bananas and lots of water in your health craze phases cause i have orhtorexia and am veteran in these experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Skywalker
Placebo cause bananas have super low potassium. Your body just flushes out sodium and retains all potassium when you eat little of it. Its more likely you eat less inflammatory foods when you eat lots of bananas and lots of water in your health craze phases cause i have orhtorexia and am veteran in these experiences
ok so whats your advice for debloating dietary-wise?

Lowering cortisol is a pretty abstarct concept and not as easy as just eating different

• Hmm...
And what do you think of multivitamins as a substitute to meeting daily vitamin and mineral needs? @TsarTsar444
If you wrote a diet/eating guide I would heed it, you seem more knowledgeable on this subject than me.

• +1
ok so whats your advice for debloating dietary-wise?

Lowering cortisol is a pretty abstarct concept and not as easy as just eating different
Sugar( sucrose) is the most potent cortisol blocker after progesterone

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MakinMogReturns and BrahminBoss
so i should just eat a ton of sugar?
No because your body will turn the excess into saturated fat because it is probably not at an optimal metabolism where it can burn the excess sugar as energy. But if you slowly increase your sugar intake and also your metabolism through things via thyroid progesterone cyproheptadine vitamin D etc. you will be able to eat a ton of sugar without getting fat

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
No because your body will turn the excess into saturated fat because it is probably not at an optimal metabolism where it can burn the excess sugar as energy. But if you slowly increase your sugar intake and also your metabolism through things via thyroid progesterone cyproheptadine vitamin D etc. you will be able to eat a ton of sugar without getting fat
how do I increase my metabolism? can you link me a thread or something I cant find anything when googling that

Edit: I meant the terms he wrote

• JFL
how do I increase my metabolism? can you link me a thread or something I cant find anything when googling that
I wrote how above. Anyway watch danny Roddy on YouTube to get a better idea

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Ehat do u think about chickpeas should i eat 200g per day for protein and nutrients after sprouting and boiling,?

Joe Biden Lol GIF

View attachment 2005934

Ok nice post literally ordering new pill now

Joe Biden Lol GIF

View attachment 2005934

Just eat meat and drink water and you'll never need a doctor or to think about supplements ever again

Ehat do u think about chickpeas should i eat 200g per day for protein and nutrients after sprouting and boiling,?
If chickpeas are literally your only option get a pressure cooker and cook the shit out of them tbh

Is meat really that expensive in pajeetland?

Edit: I meant the terms he wrote
Don't listen to peaters they're just coping because they're addicted to candy

Sugar should be avoided by genetically normal people

That includes all carbohydrates btw not just table sugar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15468 and horizontallytall
Well bro guavas orange and custard apple etc are rich in potassium and that’s y peat recommends fruit juice as a main staple and also milk. Bananas are a meme. If you want to supplement potassium buy electrol powder it’s less likely to have contaminants
Electrolyte powders are legally not allowed to contain more than 99mg of potassium

Much better to buy bulk potassium from Amazog or similar place and make your own saline (google snake juice)

Supplements are also marked up heavily and contain flavours/fillers/etc.

Man is like 3 dollars
If chickpeas are literally your only option get a pressure cooker and cook the shit out of them tbh

Is meat really that expensive in pajeetland?
Per 1000g. I know its cheap in that sense.

Don't listen to peaters they're just coping because they're addicted to candy

Sugar should be avoided by genetically normal people

That includes all carbohydrates btw not just table sugar
What about rice?