For all the barking niggers on this site

moonblunt is normal if i was a teen slaying i would be bragging about it too
his followers are spineless cucks. imagine being a khhv reacting to moonblunts brag post. i cant think of anything more cuck than that. shoutout to those currys who thinks they are part of the bbc before moonblunt started hard shitting on curries
pretty much tbh
its expected behaviour from a teen since they're all spoiled brats that eventually grow out of it (hopefully)
the cringiest part of these ''beefs'' are the irl bully victims trying desperately to ''fit in'' and feel like they belong jfl its pathetic af

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, turkproducer, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
moonblunt is normal if i was a teen slaying i would be bragging about it too
his followers are spineless cucks. imagine being a khhv reacting to moonblunts brag post. i cant think of anything more cuck than that. shoutout to those currys who thinks they are part of the bbc before moonblunt started hard shitting on curries
Bro he is not slayin this is him

• JFL
Reactions: Polar, Deleted member 16275, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
pretty much tbh
its expected behaviour from a teen since they're all spoiled brats that eventually grow out of it (hopefully)
the cringiest part of these ''beefs'' are the irl bully victims trying desperately to ''fit in'' and feel like they belong jfl its pathetic af
moonblunt literally makes fun of khhv losers but they still follow him around like lost puppies because he's successful and not targeting them individually. fucking cucks tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, DharkDC, Marsiere214 and 9 others
moonblunt literally makes fun of khhv losers but they still follow him around like lost puppies because he's successful and not targeting them individually. fucking cucks tbh
Exactly. Actual spineless "males". Imagen grown adults chasing a teenager and sucking his dick because he seems cool and they are incels. Funny af how retarded some users here are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7044 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
1628230335249-jpeg.1282266

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, justinzayn, Deleted member 15338 and 8 others
lol bro if you turned white tomorrow you still wouldn't slay:smonk:
This
also funnily enough if he was white he probably would’ve went bald even earlier lol, which is the one thing he moans about non stop
either way imagine writing entire essays sucking off a race other than your own :hnghn:
cuckolds.org

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Exactly. Actual spineless "males". Imagen grown adults chasing a teenager and sucking his dick because he seems cool and they are incels. Funny af how retarded some users here are
thats the toxic thing about mogging. because moonblunt lifemogs them everything they say against him is useless so they become betas. to them its almost as if a human worth is determined by the amount of slays

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Earcel, Kristin and 1 other person
@Baldingman1998 i thought all this white worshiping was a joke, that's what you said months ago.
but now i'm thinking you are being serious.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This
also funnily enough if he was white he probably would’ve went bald even earlier lol, which is the one thing he moans about non stop
either way imagine writing entire essays sucking off a race other than your own :hnghn:
cuckolds.org
I provided proof with studies for all my claims. Me saying whites are superior doesn't stem from self inferiority complex. It stems from the blackpill itself. The same way a forward grown maxilla is attractive. Or a long sharp mandible. Being white is just the same. Or height on a man. Or wide shoulders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, LastHopeForNorman, Marsiere214 and 3 others
@Baldingman1998 i thought all this white worshiping was a joke, that's what you said months ago.
but now i'm thinking you are being serious.
I don't actually worship Whites. (Only women)

But I acknowledge reality and that race plays a huge part in attraction. Denying that would be denying blackpill in terms of sexual attraction to females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
my white brother isn't fucking around✊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9670 and Baldingman1998
thats the toxic thing about mogging. because moonblunt lifemogs them everything they say against him is useless so they become betas. to them its almost as if a human worth is determined by the amount of slays
You are speaking pure facts. I actually pity them. They are the most insecure and miserable bunch on the forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Earcel, Marsiere214 and 2 others
@Danish_Retard @lutte @goat2x @RealLooksmaxxer @CupOfCoffee @TsarTsar444 @Hozay @MarkCorrigan thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9670
Images

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Prettyboy, Fear and 2 others
Thanks my Aryan brother

• Love it
True.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Baldingman1998
Bump niggers mad

• Love it
  • JFL
Aryan Man eviscerates niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, ItsOver.com, Kristin and 1 other person
BBC excellence in full display
20210822 222420

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polar, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 13332 and 13 others
Bro you are a curry:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
thank brahma, vishnu, lakshmi, shiva, parvati, saraswati, deva, devi, ishvara, ishvari, bhagavan and bhagavati i'm hindu

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Haven
I’m somali but i stand with my white brothers.
In the end we all are caucasian.
Your Caucasian in the since that 5000 years ago some west Asian manlets went back into Africa and mated with Tall Nilotic ebony goddess and made mutt East Africans

• +1
Reactions: bobt
I will get ht and live life normally. You don't know anything about me irl. I 99% life mog you. You disgusting nigger dog. Don't cry muh moral high ground when you defend him because he is a "teen". That's not an excuse for what he said/did.

I'm attracted to girls 15-16+ if that makes me a pedophile then I'm a Proud pedophile.
im way whiter than you, u literally have jet black hair (of whats left of it) and murky ethnic skin lol whilst im a pale north atlantid, dont call me a nigger, and it is an excuse for what he did u cretin, ur moral compass is so fucked that u think its ok to be a pedophile and attempt to bully teens (which u fail at :lul:), so no i dont think u life mog me if u wank 30 times in one day mate

im way whiter than you, u literally have jet black hair (of whats left of it) and murky ethnic skin lol whilst im a pale north atlantid, dont call me a nigger, and it is an excuse for what he did u cretin, ur moral compass is so fucked that u think its ok to be a pedophile and attempt to bully teens (which u fail at :lul:), so no i dont think u life mog me if u wank 30 times in one day mate
So in other words you're literally a spineless cuckold that worships men that fuck your women, shit on your race, and take pride in cucking your men? Great job buddy I'm so jealous.

Imagen being this pathetic and lecturing me about morality. Give your sister and mother for BBC then. Go on :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
So in other words you're literally a spineless cuckold that worships men that fuck your women, shit on your race, and take pride in cucking your men? Great job buddy I'm so jealous.

Imagen being this pathetic and lecturing me about morality. Give your sister and mother for BBC then. Go on :lul::lul::lul::lul:
ive already said that my pheno mogs moons, but his pheno is easily top tier too, to the point its subjective whether mine or his is better to some girls, imagine getting t mogged by a teenager u pathetic child, i wouldnt be suprised if u had sub 100ng/dl with how much u wank

ive already said that my pheno mogs moons, but his pheno is easily top tier too, to the point its subjective whether mine or his is better to some girls, imagine getting t mogged by a teenager u pathetic child, i wouldnt be suprised if u had sub 100ng/dl with how much u wank
You are helping my case you retarded abused dog. If you're phenotype is "white" that means you're a faggot cuckold defending mullato and BBC. And you still fail to realize how pathetic and spineless that makes you on top of that.

Let me show you :

Normal 4037 cuckold fucked by wife039s bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, ItsOver.com, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Meanwhile tyrones and chads are in the club as we speak fucking some shaniqua or stacy while u all fags argue whos superior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Beetlejuice
You are helping my case you retarded abused dog. If you're phenotype is "white" that means you're a faggot cuckold defending mullato and BBC. And you still fail to realize how pathetic and spineless that makes you on top of that.

Let me show you :

Man what the fuck is that gay shit??

• JFL
White is superior keep crying

• +1

Let me show you :

ur vile, imagine having that saved you disgusting faggot, kys u permarotter khhv

Bumping this piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, ItsOver.com, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
ur vile, imagine having that saved you disgusting faggot, kys u permarotter khhv
I saved that just for you :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
im sure u did, imagine trying to save that hard, ur ego must be tiny
I just googled bbc cuckold and downloaded the 24rth result. Took me 10 seconds but ok

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and WontStopNorwooding
everybody already knows you dont gotta be mean about it :feelsmage:

• +1
You are speaking pure facts. I actually pity them. They are the most insecure and miserable bunch on the forum.
i thought he was projecting and that he isnt laying

• +1
bump cuz im bored and i wanna watch this thread continue. :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Baldingman1998
Is OP's Pic Actually @moonblunt ?
I Thought She Was A Girl.
84d4ee1401fcede769a6f90d01e12df0.jpg

• JFL