For anyone who is in coding/computer engineering/computer science

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
What is the quickest way to gauge if I would be naturally good at coding? I have 0 experience but how would I be able to know very early on if it is an endeavor worth pursuing?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Do some basic python course on udemy and see if u get a hang of it or understand things naturally I guess

Do some basic python course on udemy and see if u get a hang of it or understand things naturally I guess
Not JavaScript?

Not JavaScript?
javascript requires iq

even curries can do python. if you can't handle it, you are sub curry and should become a social worker

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
Nigger

• JFL
u enjoy solving problems for very long periods of time of intense focus so much so that u lose track of time

• Hmm...
JavaScript is Web Development
Sorry, I meant Java—I think. Either that or C++. Idk which one is supposed to be part and parcel and the dominant language of the programming world

Sorry, I meant Java—I think. Either that or C++. Idk which one is supposed to be part and parcel and the dominant language of the programming world
Language doesn't matter just pick something and get started.

What is the quickest way to gauge if I would be naturally good at coding? I have 0 experience but how would I be able to know very early on if it is an endeavor worth pursuing?
It's just like learning foreign languages, when you get good at programming you will think directly in that programming language and write code naturally just like talking fluently in another language, how good are you at learning languages?

It's just like learning foreign languages, when you get good at programming you will think directly in that programming language and write code naturally just like talking fluently in another language, how good are you at learning languages?
I’m quite good at that but I’m not great at math lolz. I thought that having a math oriented brain was a pre-requisite for being a great coder?

What's the best way to break into cushy average wage IT job? Doing a natsci degree tbh

I’m quite good at that but I’m not great at math lolz. I thought that having a math oriented brain was a pre-requisite for being a great coder?
You don't need to know very advanced math, you're just fitting together pieces of code to do certain things, pretty similar to building sentences and phrases in another language by knowing first the vocabulary, the grammar rules, etc., I've found learning to program being much close to learning other languages, than for example learning math, physics or other sciences.

• Woah
do what squirtle said