Top College Majors 2025+

i'm a cs major and I regret it but I have no valid reason for leaving it besides the beta low status of most software engineers

if i had to redo college i'd pursue a chad occupation like medicine or law

Lol MechE and EE is pajeet territory. NEVER major in it unless you want to leave lecture halls leaving like uncooked rat curry
first off, you aren't getting any pussy being in any major
second, mechE and EE are one of the most evergreen majors, with a lot of new jobs that'll be created in this space
third, i dont want your nonsense in any of my threads, you better just keep ur shitty thoughts to yourself

i'm a cs major and I regret it but I have no valid reason for leaving it besides the beta low status of most software engineers
that's a you problem. no one getting paid $200K out of college is having such regrets.
if i had to redo college i'd pursue a chad occupation like medicine or law
what do you want me to do with this information now

What about finance itself and with certifications like CFA or CPA
if you're thinking you'll break into investment banking and become a VP in 6-7 years, good luck if you go to a non-target because that is just impossible.
targets are struggling, let alone non targets or even semi-targets

but if that's something you really wanna do, go for it

that's a you problem. no one getting paid $200K out of college is having such regrets.

$100k new grad salary for top CS schools

the market has been pretty shit recently

also CS doesn't have a lot of job stability and is probably at risk of AI more than anything else

why no psychology? all 17 of those can be taken over by AI
don't post in my threads again. you are just throwing words, woman.
if you are gonna throw words at me, at least understand and look into psychology and see what it actually is.
goes without saying for AI.

$100k new grad salary for top CS schools
plenty of kids i know who havent been to top cs schools getting paid $150K+
the market has been pretty shit recently
so what. you don't get the difference between going to trade school and going to college.
if all u want is money and not learn and put in any real effort and build real world value, go learn knitting.
college is for learning skills and building a mindset, not learning one particular trade or language to make money.

besides to really negate ur point, the market is recovering. although another recession is due in 4-5 months.

so what. you don't get the difference between going to trade school and going to college.
if all u want is money and not learn and put in any real effort and build real world value, go learn knitting.
college is for learning skills and building a mindset, not learning one particular trade or language to make money.

besides to really negate ur point, the market is recovering. although another recession is due in 4-5 months.
Can I dm you ? you seem like you know you academic shit

Can I dm you ? you seem like you know you academic shit
just ask it here

people having the same question will get their answer too

are you a cs major, if so, what year

just ask it here

people having the same question will get their answer too
How valid is MS in SE in the usa for international students?

What should be the ideal warpath for somebody considering it

How valid is MS in SE in the usa for international students?

What should be the ideal warpath for somebody considering it
first off this is about undergrad clearly.
second, a MS is something you do when you want to specialize in a particularly domain, thinking about the validity or "money" is not the right way to go about it, which are secondary things obviously.
third, your question is horrendously retarded. i wont help you out here. don't ask me such stupid questions again.

third, your question is horrendously retarded. i wont help you out here. don't ask me such stupid questions again.
lol why is my question retarded

school teacher energy

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
figure it out

im not the one controlling ur fellings. its on u that u feel hurt. im not ur friend. i dont even know who u r
it’s aight m8

just called out the unnecessary hostility

What about design majors like Industrial Design or Transportation design ?

What about design majors like Industrial Design or Transportation design ?
if you are really into it, you should go for it.

but if you are hovering around it and want a concrete degree around these lines, then MechE, or Industrial Engineering

first off, you aren't getting any pussy being in any major
second, mechE and EE are one of the most evergreen majors, with a lot of new jobs that'll be created in this space
third, i dont want your nonsense in any of my threads, you better just keep ur shitty thoughts to yourself
never said anything about women lol just proves ur a stinky dalit
very few people here will do well in engineering it's literally high IQ AND u better have taken physics and calc in HS too or prepare to drown
not to mention some colleges' rigor like UT will literally make u rope

I got a major for building applications with 2 years of pro experience and I am unemployed since I graduated. Complete garbage.

if you're thinking you'll break into investment banking and become a VP in 6-7 years, good luck if you go to a non-target because that is just impossible.
targets are struggling, let alone non targets or even semi-targets

but if that's something you really wanna do, go for it
IB wasnt specified but yeah that checks out

What about other finance roles

never said anything about women lol just proves ur a stinky dalit
very few people here will do well in engineering it's literally high IQ AND u better have taken physics and calc in HS too or prepare to drown
not to mention some colleges' rigor like UT will literally make u rope

UT syllabus is making u rope? lmfao good luck kid

UT syllabus is making u rope? lmfao good luck kid
r u retarded? their classes are literally designed to weed out the speds, 99% of this forum wouldn't last i promise u that

r u retarded? their classes are literally designed to weed out the speds, 99% of this forum wouldn't last i promise u that
you're projecting quite hard here. not my problem you find classes difficult. not for me.
that's on you loser.