For everyone who’s scared of talking to women just smoke a cigarett before

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro I just smoked for the first time and my mind was empty no worries or nervousness

This is gonna save my life as a guy who’s nervous sometimes around girls who like me

I don’t wanna get addicted so I’ll only smoke when I feel worried and stressed

Thag buzz u get is pretty helpful in social situations

Not only for just women but if anything at all is making u paranoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, kyrre, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
I only I did this sooner I’d have fucked up a lot less in this shit

ciggies make me feel like my teeth turn charcoal black and i have to brush them.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I just stopped smoking.

It’s placebo what you are feeling, cigs just relax they don’t make you NT:feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
ciggies make me feel like my teeth turn charcoal black and i have to brush them.
Do u take the smoke to ur lungs? I was doing wrong at first and a girl taught me how to to it right

It tickles a lot at first but impossible to not make u relaxed and dizzy especially if u have anxiety

this is how you get addicted btw
I am relying on myself to not do so

But I was kinda akward here everyone smokes and I stand outside with ppl talking in smoke breaks and am the only one who doesn’t smoke

And the thing with girls if I knew this it would save my life

I’m not usually nervous around women but am when they start to do any flirty stuff whatsoever I start to look away and start breathing a lot all that shit and I think this will help me with that since it literally takes away all the worries from my head

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
I feel nothing smoking them

I just stopped smoking.

It’s placebo what you are feeling, cigs just relax they don’t make you NT:feelskek:
Ofc if ur autistic it’s not like ur gonna become a social butterfly after

But I have a major problem when some girl starts showing any sort of interest in me I panic, I’m usually normal around women but only the ones who don’t like me

If a girl likes me I start to panic and that’s why I think cigarettes will help since I never felt this empty dizzy no care sensation ever before

• Hmm...
Just eat chicken and breath on them bro

I feel nothing smoking them
Do u take them into ur lungs?

The feeling is so strong I can’t believe someone wouldn’t I was literally tripping all over the first time I did yesterday

Idk how it is for ppl who smoke them a lot already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and PseudoMaxxer

The feeling is so strong I can’t believe someone wouldn’t I was literally tripping all over the first time I did yesterday

yeah i don’t feel nothing anymore from them either.

Obviously you take them in the lungs, it would make you look like a retard if you don’t.

And it’s normal for you, when i first started i was tripping on them too.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Ok first its overrated now its the best thing ever and this guy thinks I have amnesia take a look in the mirror lmao

Lol, I smoked briefly in college, whenever I would go to the smokers group outside and light myself a cigarette and start to chat with them they would all stare awkwardly at me, they even said to me two times that I smoke "weird", whatever this means...

Ok first its overrated now its the best thing ever and this guy thinks I have amnesia take a look in the mirror lmao
Overrated in terms of getting addicted to it

But yesterday when that girl gave it to me she knew I was nervous and she knew it would calm me down innit

I still prefer boxing to smoking tho

I just stopped smoking.

Aha but most are NT but remain autistic due to anxiety and fear / not relaxed

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back