For gods sake don't eat fatty food before your workout (the scientific reason)

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
the reason so is becouse after you eat fat there is an increase in blood sugar levels becouse of insulin resistance and the body makes the catabolic cortisol hormone to get rid of it in the liver, basically eating fat before a workout increases cortisol also becouse of inflammation

if you ARE hungry my advice is to eat a sweet meal with fast absorbing carbs as you might call them "simple carbs" which the body absorbs better
it pays off to be a nerd

don't ask me questions i'm not a professor and i haven't expended on nutrition yet but you can search online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and CsCurry
So no nuts

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and MagaPutinism
The best advice would be eating plenty of animals fats and never working out.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
peanut butter with banana before workout isnt bad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, CsCurry and MagaPutinism
No, wrong reason but right conclusion. You can eat sugar around workout cuz your body releases adrenaline and gh when working out and insulin production is reduced so you end up using sugars readily available in blood and stored in muscle as glycogen. Eating fatty meal actually has much lower production but it does stimulate leptin and takes longer time to process so you feel full and satiated and less stressed (eustress). But if you are eating 2 hrs or more before or after workout, avoid simple sugars and eat fats, complex carbs and proteins more.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Jova
Peanut butter is mostly fat
no shit i know that, op said all fats are bad before workout but peanut butter with banana before workout isnt bad is what im saying. my claim was that not all fats before workout are bad

Absolutely wrong it’s actually sad that you think you know what you’re talking about.

the reason so is becouse after you eat fat there is an increase in blood sugar levels

if you ARE hungry my advice is to eat a sweet meal with fast absorbing carbs
:feelsping: