For manlets this 7'2 man talk about his diet

D

Deleted member 38235

Kraken
This guy is from my village and a random YouTube channel came to do interview with him and he talk about his diet and he said he use to drink 5-6 liters of milk and he consume alot of dairy
IMG 20231213 214912
Screenshot 2023 12 13 21 48 50 999 comgoogleandroidyoutube

And his father look 6'1-6'2 max
I can't share the link of video because its in punjabi with no subtitles
So moral drink milk like a mf if you are below 17or 16

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and reaper2
SUBHUMAN

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
u just need a fuck ton of calcium when ur younger

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and BowlCutMogger
But will not gonna work for negros because they have shityy lactose tolerance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
what the fuck is wrong with his face

But will not gonna work for negros because they have shityy lactose tolerance
Well good thing they already are genetically predisposed to be tall and slay in the nba

@Blackgymmax too bad this doesn’t apply to you whatsoever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 41749 and 1 other person
It's a fucking disorder called Gigantism

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 32973 and Bitchwhipper2
Well good thing they already are genetically predisposed to be tall and slay in the nba

@Blackgymmax too bad this doesn’t apply to you whatsoever
Cope whites are way taller than negros because they drink milk and shitskin dalits in india does not have access to milk its only upper caste thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: plukee and Infinite
Cope whites are way taller than negros because they drink milk and shitskin dalits in india does not have access to milk its only upper caste thing
Wtf fr? Isn't milk pretty damned common?

i’d rather remain like this than have that face lol

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and nope
Cope i will give another pic of 7'6 man wait negro
You dumbfuck, drinking even 10L of milk will bring you to your max genetic potential.
To increase beyond that, you need hormones (IGF or disorders)

Whites are only taller in nordic and Scandinavian countries really. Meanwhile tall black men over 6’3 are everywhere in florida

You dumbfuck, drinking even 10L of milk will bring you to your max genetic potential.
To increase beyond that, you need hormones (IGF or disorders)
IMG 20231214 224908
here it 7'6 man keep coping manlet

Are you sure that's really a foot of difference?

Whites are only taller in nordic and Scandinavian countries really. Meanwhile tall black men over 6’3 are everywhere in florida
Negro cope whites are always taller than negros

I'm 6'2 nigger, and again, that's not milk you dumbass
Drown a kid in liters of milk and it won't do shit
Larping nigger i know you are manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite
Damn you found me, yeah, I'm 4'11.5 tbh, I'm so fucking jealous of these 7' ogres
Idc you are 4'11 or 5'11 you are manlet thats for sure

Meanwhile tall black men over 6’3 are everywhere in florida
🤣🤣 negro I thought average black man in Florida is 7'3+ jfl at this larp fuckin manlet negro

Attachments

• 2538413_1602268348952_1.gif
    2538413_1602268348952_1.gif
    693.5 KB · Views: 0
milk is cope, i sucked my moms titties dry as a baby and consumed a shit ton of milk growing up almost everyday, still manlet

🤣🤣 negro I thought average black man in Florida is 7'3+ jfl at this larp fuckin manlet negro
Bro im not saying blacks are the tallest yes there’s tons of short ones too mf way too many but way too many tall ones aswell. Basically what im saying is 5’9-5’11 doesn’t exist in black people I’ve never seen a black guy who are those heights

That's only if your growth plates are still open

milk is cope, i sucked my moms titties dry as a baby and consumed a shit ton of milk growing up almost everyday, still manlet
Cope my father is 6'3 and i am 6'1 because i hate drinking milk i don't know at that time that milk is important for bone growth while my sister use to drink alot of milk and shre grew upto 5'11 while i regret now why i don't drank enough milk

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
if i drank that much dairy my acne would be ridiculous

Only milk will work, not rich calcium food
Milk has alot of other things too all doctor recommend milk over any other food that is rich in calcium milk is life

Bro im not saying blacks are the tallest yes there’s tons of short ones too mf way too many but way too many tall ones aswell. Basically what im saying is 5’9-5’11 doesn’t exist in black people I’ve never seen a black guy who are those heights
So blacks are miss or hit? Either they are 6'+ or 5'7 below manlets no average for blacks??

So blacks are miss or hit? Either they are 6'+ or 5'7 below manlets no average for blacks??
Yes dude they legit deadass don’t fucking exist never seen one irl. Closest I’ve seen to a black person who’s average height where these people i used to be friends with when i was younger and they weren’t even fully black they were lightskin and had a short mother’s there dad was African American and was 6’6 according to the mum but he’s absent and was in involved with gang violence

Milk didn’t give him acromegaly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397