for many users, as most are predicted to end up with a MTB wife that's used goods

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr, Graham, BongMog and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Go fuck yourself Xangsane

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
Water you need something special to get hqnp

• +1
Seems like pseudoscience but many users were saying it's legit in that thread
The elite use astrology to predict future events ofcourse itโ€™s legit

• +1
Water you need something special to get hqnp
Exactly
After conducting the analysis almost everyone got used up MTB who had numerous LTRs who wants an LTR, possibly career woman. Aged appearances of the wife beyond her years, masculinised features, no curves common.
@Aloha a gay black man got the best result

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 21345 and try2beme
The elite use astrology to predict future events ofcourse itโ€™s legit
Like which ones?
Exactly
After conducting the analysis almost everyone got used up MTB who had numerous LTRs who wants an LTR, possibly career woman. Aged appearances of the wife beyond her years, masculinised features, no curves common.
@Aloha a gay black man got the best result
I tried it on me and my fiancรฉe too

Astrology is HARAM

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
Most users are predicted to settle with used up MTBs:

What about me?

• +1
i clicked a website and run the test, bruh
"
There are 74% chances that your marriage will be arranged by parents.

Here the percentage of arranged marriage indicates that there will be some kind of involvement from parents. If the percentage is more than 60 there are high chances that even the choice of partner will be by parents. And low percentage shows marriage where the choice of parents will not so much be considered."

• Hmm...

• +1
water tbh, most muh heckin based users here get defensive when you tell them that ltrs are for cucks, it makes sense why they will probably just end up with a used up roastie, the same fate of the normies they make fun of all the time

• +1
"

Here the percentage of arranged marriage indicates that there will be some kind of involvement from parents. If the percentage is more than 60 there are high chances that even the choice of partner will be by parents. And low percentage shows marriage where the choice of parents will not so much be considered."
You need to post your d1, d9 and planets chart for an in depth analysis of her looks

"

You need to post your d1, d9 and planets chart for an in depth analysis of
"

Ignore that you're in the west

water tbh, most muh heckin based users here get defensive when you tell them that ltrs are for cucks, it makes sense why they will probably just end up with a used up roastie, the same fate of the normies they make fun of all the time
Exactly
Not a single one got anything above MTB (I got predicted a htb though)

@HernanDrago @Graham @Av0nr @Lucid @overtier1011 @bigahmedskull @Nick.Harte @Ark @flippasav @mbolo @PSL GOD @5'7 zoomer @aesthetic beauty

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
@incelmogger @Sub0

@mayo mogger @bishลnenmaxxer @BongMog @brucewayne78 @iblamechico @Ark @chosen-one @Gilbert_Durandal

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BongMog
@lilxder2 @Ricky212

Was mine mtb used goods or htb coz I thought htb ngl

• +1
Was mine mtb used goods or htb coz I thought htb ngl
not you but many other users got "MTB who has had some past relationships that were transformative to her" and not-so-ideal bodies and faces.

• So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger
lmao im a surrogacy enjoyer , while you cope with giving someone the power over half your net worth and cheating whilst at it jfl @iq for marraige

I got some masculine orge. Was ERfuel

• +1
lmao im a surrogacy enjoyer , while you cope with giving someone the power over half your net worth and cheating whilst at it jfl @iq for marraige
marriage can be fulfilling as long as the wife you marry is worth it and not a used up, bitter woman

marriage can be fulfilling as long as the wife you marry is worth it and not a used up, bitter woman
good luck with that , even a good wife has too much power she can cuck you , take your children away , destroy your carreer with a false accusation all the whist claiming your net worth . if you are sub - chad its highly likely you will produce mtn-ltn children ,, with surrogacy you can produce psl gods with stacy mothers and with the blackpill knowledge you can ascend them even higher

• +1
Reactions: g0op
good luck with that , even a good wife has too much power she can cuck you , take your children away , destroy your carreer with a false accusation all the whist claiming your net worth . if you are sub - chad its highly likely you will produce mtn-ltn children ,, with surrogacy you can produce psl gods with stacy mothers and with the blackpill knowledge you can ascend them even higher
fiancee - HTB
me - chadlite

what kids might we get?

fiancee - HTB
me - chadlite

what kids might we get?
regression to the mean so mtn or psl god i dont think so they will truecels but even if they are make sure to ascend them with early mewing and chewing

• +1
regression to the mean so mtn or psl god i dont think so they will truecels but even if they are make sure to ascend them with early mewing and chewing
how could this be possible?

how could this be possible?
it is im a classic example of it both of my parents were htn in their prime , but ended up being ltn - mtn in the face , my dad still skull mogs me he was low chadlite in his prime , i just got base of my dad with all failos of my mom like asymmetries

• +1
on muslim marriage reddit and even in the local muslim communities a lot of marriages are filled with problems and end in divorce. many of them also cope and stay together even when they hate each other due to fear of ostracized by their families. happy successful long term marriages are not the norm.
if high status and good looking guys are getting played in ltrs i have doubts that i'll be able to keep on going. rather cope by myself than be in a miserable relationships with an alpha widowed roastie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back