For midset curtains do i go to normal barber or a stylist or something like that

If you actually want it to look consistently good go to a good hairstylist (not a woman, never a woman.)

If you go to a barber who isn’t retarded and you are clear with what you want in terms of length you’ll be ok, it’s just that your hair will have no texture and look dull unless you have a good hair day.

BARBAR WITHOUT RETARDED CLAIRITES

Send pics no pics no care

If you actually want it to look consistently good go to a good hairstylist (not a woman, never a woman.)

If you go to a barber who isn’t retarded and you are clear with what you want in terms of length you’ll be ok, it’s just that your hair will have no texture and look dull unless you have a good hair day.
Mines a woman but she’s a friend of my brother. Do you think she’ll sabotage me ?

Mines a woman but she’s a friend of my brother. Do you think she’ll sabotage me ?
Obviously depends but I spent £60 on a haircut with a woman once and it looked like shit. Nothing like the picture. I wonder how she even got hired there or if the company is just a scam.

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Obviously depends but I spent £60 on a haircut with a woman once and it looked like shit. Nothing like the picture. I wonder how she even got hired there or if the company is just a scam.
I went to one that charged £90, it was in Mayfair jfl. Looked really nice when I first came out but I can’t get it the same way myself.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I went to one that charged £90, it was in Mayfair jfl. Looked really nice when I first came out but I can’t get it the same way myself.
Do you not blow dry + mousse/sea salt spray?

Do you not blow dry + mousse/sea salt spray?
I do, but it gets frizzy. Plus I use some styling hair cream which works okay, but it could be better.

• So Sad
I do, but it gets frizzy. Plus I use some styling hair cream which works okay, but it could be better.
Next time I get a haircut I’ll ask how to style it. You’re paying them £90 after all.

Next time I get a haircut I’ll ask how to style it. You’re paying them £90 after all.
I did, and I follow that but it doesn’t come out the same way when they did it. I’ll ask next time and hopefully find out what’s the issue

• Hmm...
Pics of what you mean