For people that deny calories in calories out.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Screenshot wwwjciorg 20190205 11 09 443

A extremely aggressive starving diet works. But most.

Hormones cannot beat thermodynamics. They are more important, but they can't beat thermodynamics. Why are most strongman obese despite being on grams of gear? Because they eat 10,000 calories a day. Nattycels get fat as hell eating 3,000 to 4,000 and fatter than hell on mark rippetoes "eat like a man" aka 6,000 calories a day

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Lmao and Hozay
Wow, this truly is revolutionary...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetica, Deleted member 16369 and Danish_Retard
I didn't believe in it at first, because I wasn't counting calories. And I think most people who claim "I am eating so much, yet I don't gain weight!" (or the opposite) simply don't count their calories and are likely incorrect about how much they're eating. You really just have to count your calories. It worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, noodlelover, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I lost 10 kilos by doing this. Literally simple maths

You'd have top be a legit retard to deny CICO

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
There is extreme evidence that degenerate estrogen exposure is a big cause in obesity. But not even hormones are capable of beating thermodynamics.

Most powerlifters strongman are fat as hell despite being on GRAMS of anabolic substances.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I used CICO to lose 30kg after discovering it.

However, it's also stupid to deny how much other things can impact you.

This podcast by a Stanford professor goes into detail on pretty much everything you can do to increase your TDEE.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Preoximerianas
Hormones are important because loosing weight, but loosing all of your muscle mass is subhuman.

You'll also look subhuman if you consume subhuman foods, so CICO is only part of the equation. And if you don't manage your health which manages your willpower, you likely won't be able to manage CICO long term.

Or if you eat foods which are not filling, for how many calories they have (Processed foods, Nuts, & Fruit), you probably won't be able to sustain it long term.

Also your body will regulate your energy expenditure automatically, causing you to shut down if you don't manage everything properly.

Last edited:
True. but your a dumbass for saying bulking is the main reason for obesity :ROFLMAO:
I'm not wrong. Mark Rippetoe made a huge contribution to the obesity epidemic with his eat big to get big bullshit. It's only true for drug users.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I'm not wrong. Mark Rippetoe made a huge contribution to the obesity epidemic with his eat big to get big bullshit. It's only true for drug users.
He also did with his whole "adult male = or > 200 pounds".

Same with those that claim to have a fast metabolism and supposedly can’t gain weight no matter how much they eat.. No you fucking sticks, you’re just not eating enough or enough calorie dense food

Same with those that claim to have a fast metabolism and supposedly can’t gain weight no matter how much they eat.. No you fucking sticks, you’re just not eating enough or enough calorie dense food
As much as I hate meidhi(stronglifts founder) he's kind of right. The skinny guys that eat whatever they want and don't gain weight are overestimating how many calories they eat.