For youngcels

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Look like Delon looked when he was 17. Huge lifefuel for me. Of couse he still moged me to oblivion at 17 but He have got even better. I hope i will to

I don’t watch this video because it breaks my heart

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
one - he is 27 in the middle?

fackkk only one year older than him, maybe it isn't over after all :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
framecel. Mogged hardest at 10

I'm3 months to 17 so mayby i will ascend.
framecel. Mogged hardest at 10
He was the most desire man in the 60s. He began his acting Carrier just becouse of his face. Mayby his not super masculine jacked BBC chad but he has angel look, aesthics beatu. The most beautifull crature. Not just sexy but overal beauty.

Last edited:
24-31 was his peak

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The age pill is brutal. At 33 he started to look older than his age. Reminder that Chads also are only humans and will lose the game just like us.

The age pill is brutal. At 33 he started to look older than his age. Reminder that Chads also are only humans and will lose the game just like us.
Yes, but they enjoy their youth not like us. Basicly all i want is to look good up to 30 to slay. And get gł wife. After that i can be Old ugly subhuman without libido. Who cares. I don't wont to wast my youth, the best part of life. First sex, first slays, friends. The sad part is that i have like 3 irl friends, no kiss, no fucked pussy, just pain without love

Last edited:
Yes, but they enjoy their youth not like us. Basicly all i want is to look good up to 30 to slay. And get gł wife. After that i can be Old ugly subhuman without libido. Who cares. I don't wont to wast my youth, the best part of life. First sex, first slays, friends. The sad part is that i have like 3 irl friends, no kiss, no fucked pussy, just pain without love
The magic of all that fades away quickly probably. I can't know but that's what I assume. It's hard to find fulfillment in easy stuff that's easy. All of that is easy for Chads.

Look like Delon looked when he was 17. Huge lifefuel for me. Of couse he still moged me to oblivion at 17 but He have got even better. I hope i will to

my bastard dentist extracted my wisdom teeth at 19 years old.
my jaw would have grown much more if I hadn't had this extraction

my bastard dentist extracted my wisdom teeth at 19 years old.
my jaw would have grown much more if I hadn't had this extraction
19? Who cares at this age

19? Who cares at this age
looking at my old photos I realized my jaw started changing again in my late 18 years old.

look at Astrosky and how he changed after 18 years old

looking at my old photos I realized my jaw started changing again in my late 18 years old.

look at Astrosky and how he changed after 18 years old
I don't know maybe it's hope for me but i don't want to make expectations of being gigachad