Force Yourself To Interact IRL

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Besides going for courses to upgrade my skills, I rarely go out with any of my "friends"

It's just gym and gambling (which makes up 90% of human interaction)

Recently a nigga I used to be close to came to visit

He has become giga low inhib and personable since taking over his dad's business

We agreed to go to some exclusive and expensive joint where they serve high class shit and the waiters & even the chef make it a point to interact with you

My low inhib socially awkward ass clammed up while my friend just made conversation like it was nothing

At the end he even asked me wtf was wrong with me

I think I wanna kms

Now I'm just smoking and drinking alone, wondering where the fuck it all went wrong

Shout out to @SecularIslamist
I could relate so fking hard with your post on becoming gigahighinhib , especially after today

I think I should make it a goal to chat up 5 strangers a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 51465, reddotguy and 9 others
Just get out of your comfort zone bro. Just approach 50 women everyday.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, bloomercel, Lynxress and 6 others
Besides going for courses to upgrade my skills, I rarely go out with any of my "friends"

It's just gym and gambling (which makes up 90% of human interaction)

Recently a nigga I used to be close to came to visit

He has become giga low inhib and personable since taking over his dad's business

We agreed to go to some exclusive and expensive joint where they serve high class shit and the waiters & even the chef make it a point to interact with you

My low inhib socially awkward ass clammed up while my friend just made conversation like it was nothing

At the end he even asked me wtf was wrong with me

I think I wanna kms

Now I'm just smoking and drinking alone, wondering where the fuck it all went wrong

Shout out to @SecularIslamist
I could relate so fking hard with your post on becoming gigahighinhib , especially after today

I think I should make it a goal to chat up 5 strangers a day
Can relate.

I can sustain conversation, but I can't initiate them because I really don't care about people. So unless there is a reason to talk i won't say anything.

I really need a job that forces me to talk to a lot of people otherwise I'll become giga autistic

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 51465, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Just get out of your comfort zone bro. Just approach 50 women everyday.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You absolute autist, this has nothing to do with women

This post is about people

I found it hard to make random convo with dudes in their 30s and 40s, not even stacies

This is how fucked I am
Can relate.

I really need a job that forces me to talk to a lot of people otherwise I'll become giga autistic/high inhib
I'm forcing myself into sales. Only way out of this shell.
Plus there's motivation: money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and albe.ORG
You absolute autist, this has nothing to do with women

This post is about people

I found it hard to make random convo with dudes in their 30s and 40s, not even stacies

This is how fucked I am

I'm forcing myself into sales. Only way out of this shell.
Plus there's motivation: money.
You're the fucking autist here. Lol. Imagine not being able to make small talk.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He said to be more social. He didn’t imply approaching women.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Dont do it.

Thank you the office

Some MFs just can't comprehend the message. Sad.
Dont do it.
Why not?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Oh really? I didn't know talking to women didn't count as being  SOCIAL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You autistic guys are on another level. :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Oh really? I didn't know talking to women didn't count as being  SOCIAL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You autistic guys are on another level. :feelskek::feelskek:

I want to approach and speak to people every day in an attempt to cure my fucking low inhib introvertness.

You took it to mean that I'm trying to become some kinda cringe ass PUA with your "Just get out of your comfort zone bro. Just approach 50 women everyday" comment.

My original idea has nothing to do with foids per se.

• JFL
I have perfected the craft of masquerading

I want to approach and speak to people every day in an attempt to cure my fucking low inhib introvertness.

You took it to mean that I'm trying to become some kinda cringe ass PUA with your "Just get out of your comfort zone bro. Just approach 50 women everyday" comment.

My original idea has nothing to do with foids per se.
Hahahahaha :feelskek: Lol. You need to do the work maan. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith
it might just be a Singapore thing. I found it hard to engage in casual talk when I lived there since most people lived fast paced lives and have no time to engage with anyone new in their lives

it might just be a Singapore thing. I found it hard to engage in casual talk when I lived there since most people lived fast paced lives and have no time to engage with anyone new in their lives
Man I talk about my country so much people don't even ask me where I'm from ... it's almost common knowledge @Brus Wane is from 🇸🇬 .. what were you doing down here?

And yeah I think you're right.
People only talk to you when they want to get a point across or want something from you.
No one believes in small talk. If you do it too much, you're weird.
Small talk is an "ang moh" concept to most of us.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Do you have autism? Or perhaps you are a sociopath and don't feel the same need to socialize as those you are around. Both are problems if you are trying to get a girlfriend and not die alone.

What was the nature of these conversations? Being able to do eye contact and read social cues is a must. Apart from that, you can't really influence if some other person wants to talk to you (being attractive will help greatly).

Maybe get a job at a front desk if you want to make many social interactions everyday.

Do you have autism? Or perhaps you are a sociopath and don't feel the same need to socialize as those you are around. Both are problems if you are trying to get a girlfriend and not die alone.
No I don't. I'm just way out of practice. Basically became a recluse. That's the long and short of it.

I once tried to see if I could "become" a psycho/socio and it failed miserably.
What was the nature of these conversations? Being able to do eye contact and read social cues is a must. Apart from that, you can't really influence if some other person wants to talk to you (being attractive will help greatly).
I will practice. I could do it when I was a young kid, before I got fucked by society (I was obese and bullied hard for it)
Maybe get a job at a front desk if you want to make many social interactions everyday.
Sales. I wanna be a salesman.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I will practice. I could do it when I was a young kid, before I got fucked by society (I was obese and bullied hard for it)
Social anxiety is a bitch. I got bullied for my looks during my adolescence and developed it. It took so much effort to reverse what had been done to my confidence and trust in other people. But I promise it's possible.

What helps me today is a dogma that looks are everything and so if an interaction I have ends poorly, it couldn't have been something I said, but rather my recessed chin and yucky eye-area. This attitude or temperament is really helpful for legit incels if you can get it. Maybe it's helpful generally for blackpillers, but you have to be truly stuck in the belief that the emotions you evoke aren't from your ideas or the way you flap your tongue and mouth but from the forum of your face and size of your skeleton.

A disclamier is though that an attitude isn't going to help with women. Attitude goes out the window when it's about reproduction (particularly with young women and JB).

I once tried to see if I could "become" a psycho/socio and it failed miserably.
You definitely can't do that. I don't know if those are heritable mental disorders. And, come on, unless you are also given the looks to manipulate people with, having either of those two is just going to end in dying alone or dying alone in a prision cell.

Last edited:
Social anxiety is a bitch. I got bullied for my looks during my adolescence and developed it. It took so much effort to reverse what had been done to my confidence and trust in other people. But I promise it's possible.

What helps me today is a dogma that looks are everything and so if an interaction I have ends poorly, it couldn't have been something I said, but rather my recessed chin and yucky eye-area. This attitude or temperament is really helpful for legit incels if you can get it. Maybe it's helpful generally for blackpillers, but you have to be truly stuck in the belief that the emotions you evoke aren't from your ideas or the way you flap your tongue and mouth but from the forum of your face and size of your skeleton.

A disclamier is though that an attitude isn't going to help with women. Attitude goes out the window when it's about reproduction (particularly with young women and JB).
Thanks man. 😊 I'm working on it💪
You definitely can't do that. I don't know if those are heritable mental disorders. And, come on, unless you are also given the looks to manipulate people with, having either of those two is just going to end in dying alone or dying alone in a prision cell.
I know that now.
Psychopathy is heritable but sociopathy is developed.
You should Google the difference.
I did and it blew my mind but its too long to explain here.

Thanks man. 😊 I'm working on it💪

I know that now.
Psychopathy is heritable but sociopathy is developed.
You should Google the difference.
I did and it blew my mind but its too long to explain here.
sociopathy is developed from trauma as a kid most of time u can't develop it after 18 maybe u can become a narcy person with less empathy

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
have u tried approaching 50 women everyday?

• JFL
sociopathy is developed from trauma as a kid most of time u can't develop it after 18 maybe u can become a narcy person with less empathy
Skill issue :owo: