trying to live independently from parents

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
So I'm considering basically being independent from my parents
Right now I spend ALL my time babysitting a baby and teaching karate for free and have no real time for myself
...yeah not really my way to go 100% waste of years

So what's your opinion on this? Is it too farfetched?

I figure I can shower at school, spend most of my time working on investing/online business with my laptop and doing what I please
I don't really care about sex, drugs, partying, etc. I just wanna be left the fuck alone from these guys. They always can never be wrong which screws
over my school events and they put words into my mouth and act like they've said or told me things they haven't said, vise versa.

For living, just crash at friends houses. I can easily get money from people in the neighborhood next to the school's property with oddjobs or really
anything they need. Not to mention the literal core of our city is a mile away from the school so finding a job wouldn't be far far away. I have a wildcard sort
of friend that lives legit next to the school so who knows maybe they could let me chill there if I do their chores or work or some shit
their dad is the hands-off parent type so-yeah

I have lots of equipment I can use to live, even stuff like riot gear. prob get you shot though- But either or I'm still overconfident in my abilities on my own.
On a side note, I can get free food from churches and whatnot, and I even got a sweet bicycle to get me around like 2x faster without running. I was also
thinking of making a youtube channel about this, which would make money too maybe but who knows, people would still watch it.

For my schooling, it's very simple. For my sports I just keep my stuff in the athletic wing of the building (which they let you do btw), and really just continue with everything I usually do it's not hard. I feel like being on my own would make me actually do my work actually lol- I'd have more time for things I wanna do anyways.

I can just train karate alone. Not hard. To learn things our school doesn't offer we go to an official website and learn from there anyways. Not really a change there.
Besides of course, not being stuck behind with low ranks. My training is like a near peak where I'm at atm and I can condition my body on trees.

I'm gonna use my upcoming bday to get a wireless solar powered weather detector and radio thing and durable militarylike clothing so so far set there

I figure my time is up at where I'm at now and it's required that I leave everything behind as soon as it's not winter. Next year I'll be in a hacking class with college credits and a free associates, then free 2 yrs college to get a free bachelors, so set.

The only challenges are: residency, parent/court approval, and income

I pretty much only need food, which isn't too big of an expense and I've got things like school lunch/afterschool lunch and whatnot. Maybe I could find a way to get residency or wtv at a friends house. I don't think one of them would mind too much if I just like live in the basement corner or wtv, help out with everything, not get in the way, and just use it as like a place to sleep, laundry, and get my bearings inbetween what I'm doing.

I don't know how to approach my parents with this so if you've got any tips lmk, they're overprotective.
Not sure how the courts would go with this too.

I have two (maybe three) devices. My jailbroken nintendo switch is insanely useful. Youtube on the go basically. And ofc my gaming laptop. I don't want it to break when it's too cold or from wear though. I do have a mid case for it though. Hopefully I can secure my phone back but I doubt it. And I'm not paying for internet to it anyways. I just need to destroy my phone so they don't look through my texts and stuff. There's also many websites I use to learn skills for free.

I am not afraid of failing. I doubt I can fail if I can get free. I have many skills anyways. And many rich guys walked away from stuff like this and made it themselves. I'm sick of this not being done my way. I've moved on from my mom's, and now I think I've gotta go away from my dad's. Nothing left for me here.

• +1
Reactions: NONE and Nick.Harte
jesus christ
2368F63E 4C2C 40B7 A04A 7A2037090B76

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww, Luffymaxxing and 9cel
I also think our views don't align. I'm harsher and less compromising with training and people. They are more lenient to others,
just usually confusingly overstrict with me. I can't even have a girl as a regular friend (crazy) without my phone being taken and
accused of cheating- i dont even have a gf what the fuck

they dont deal with problems either their way is just joke it off- and they annoy the HELL out of me with shit like toilet humor and
misquoting things they dont fully understand

i need to make my own choices, better now than at 18

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So I'm considering basically being independent from my parents
Right now I spend ALL my time babysitting a baby and teaching karate for free and have no real time for myself
...yeah not really my way to go 100% waste of years

So what's your opinion on this? Is it too farfetched?

I figure I can shower at school, spend most of my time working on investing/online business with my laptop and doing what I please
I don't really care about sex, drugs, partying, etc. I just wanna be left the fuck alone from these guys. They always can never be wrong which screws
over my school events and they put words into my mouth and act like they've said or told me things they haven't said, vise versa.

For living, just crash at friends houses. I can easily get money from people in the neighborhood next to the school's property with oddjobs or really
anything they need. Not to mention the literal core of our city is a mile away from the school so finding a job wouldn't be far far away. I have a wildcard sort
of friend that lives legit next to the school so who knows maybe they could let me chill there if I do their chores or work or some shit
their dad is the hands-off parent type so-yeah

I have lots of equipment I can use to live, even stuff like riot gear. prob get you shot though- But either or I'm still overconfident in my abilities on my own.
On a side note, I can get free food from churches and whatnot, and I even got a sweet bicycle to get me around like 2x faster without running. I was also
thinking of making a youtube channel about this, which would make money too maybe but who knows, people would still watch it.

For my schooling, it's very simple. For my sports I just keep my stuff in the athletic wing of the building (which they let you do btw), and really just continue with everything I usually do it's not hard. I feel like being on my own would make me actually do my work actually lol- I'd have more time for things I wanna do anyways.

I can just train karate alone. Not hard. To learn things our school doesn't offer we go to an official website and learn from there anyways. Not really a change there.
Besides of course, not being stuck behind with low ranks. My training is like a near peak where I'm at atm and I can condition my body on trees.

I'm gonna use my upcoming bday to get a wireless solar powered weather detector and radio thing and durable militarylike clothing so so far set there

I figure my time is up at where I'm at now and it's required that I leave everything behind as soon as it's not winter. Next year I'll be in a hacking class with college credits and a free associates, then free 2 yrs college to get a free bachelors, so set.

The only challenges are: residency, parent/court approval, and income

I pretty much only need food, which isn't too big of an expense and I've got things like school lunch/afterschool lunch and whatnot. Maybe I could find a way to get residency or wtv at a friends house. I don't think one of them would mind too much if I just like live in the basement corner or wtv, help out with everything, not get in the way, and just use it as like a place to sleep, laundry, and get my bearings inbetween what I'm doing.

I don't know how to approach my parents with this so if you've got any tips lmk, they're overprotective.
Not sure how the courts would go with this too.

I have two (maybe three) devices. My jailbroken nintendo switch is insanely useful. Youtube on the go basically. And ofc my gaming laptop. I don't want it to break when it's too cold or from wear though. I do have a mid case for it though. Hopefully I can secure my phone back but I doubt it. And I'm not paying for internet to it anyways. I just need to destroy my phone so they don't look through my texts and stuff. There's also many websites I use to learn skills for free.

I am not afraid of failing. I doubt I can fail if I can get free. I have many skills anyways. And many rich guys walked away from stuff like this and made it themselves. I'm sick of this not being done my way. I've moved on from my mom's, and now I think I've gotta go away from my dad's. Nothing left for me here.
not a single molecule

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Get out son

Holy.... shit. Are you a girl? You sound like a fucking train wreck! Have you tried being a sugar baby?

Real every word

I don't know how to approach my parents with this so if you've got any tips lmk, they're overprotective
Just bumping this because I'm currently asking the same question.