Forevergymcelling AMA

When was your turn around (Age)? Like when did you ascend/start slaying regularly?
Ages 17-21 were the most crucial

I lost my virginity the day I turned 20 then didn't bang for a second time until a year later. But after that I slayed 17 high quality girls in one year

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, infini, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
I feel like I've lived through opposite ends of the spectrum with tons of life experience along the way

I've been a fat ugly incel high inhb statusless depressed loser

And I've been a high status low inhb gymcelled slayer

Some of you have asked me to write threads on various topics e.g. ascencion tips ect but I never got round to it

AMA tbh
Where do you live?

Also what did you do for looksmaxxing? Just gymcelling? If yes natty or not?

A bit of everything
I would do one continent at a time tbh

So if you come to Europe, visit all the major countries; same with Asia, south america ect

Peru was my favorite for hiking + historical buildings and artifacts if you're interested in that stuff

Miami was the best for partying and slaying

Greece, Hungary and Croatia were the best for chilling during the day and partying at night

• +1
Reactions: The_God, Deleted member 21620, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
You're on the right track tbh The way I did it was by befriending charismatic slayers I wanted to be like and learning how to act like them. I saw guys who looked like utter shit and were slaying, so I befriended them and went out with them countless times. I'd observe exactly how they act and speak, how they carried themselves, how they escalated with girls ect then just copied them. After a while it becomes natural, especially if you look good.
for me it was a bit more extreme where I'd literally copy them in every way when I wasn't hanging out with them, I'd use phrases they used and even larp some of their stories as mine :lul: It was pretty ridiculous but after I'd kinda become my friend's brother I started reintroducing my original personality until I was just an outgoing, low inhib version of myself. I suggest doing this to all incels tbh, frauding is the only way to ascend and after a while it's not frauding anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
I thought this was a serious thread

what does ur voice sound like btw, I've always imagined you having a kind of high voice idk why

The highest inhb you could get

I couldn't even look girls in the eye without feel utter shame and embarrassment

It was truly pathetic
How were you with guys, were u autistic and weird or were u cool?

also how long did it take you to get over being high inhib. and how did you do it?

Also what did you do for looksmaxxing? Just gymcelling? If yes natty or not?
Extreme gymcelling. At my peak I mogged every natty I knew
Hair and beard maxxed
Lifts + airmaxs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Solar
what does ur voice sound like btw, I've always imagined you having a kind of high voice idk why
My accent is good but voice itself isn't the best

Just average. Wish it was deeper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadethnic101, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Thoughts on tats?

Specifically on biceps.

How were you with guys, were u autistic and weird or were u cool?

also how long did it take you to get over being high inhib. and how did you do it?
I was somewhat normal with guys, but they all considered me the lowest status member of the group due to my low success with girls and low popularity

I was never bullied tho, back then I was a 5'7 83kg power manlet so nobody ever started shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Variety Jones, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
was never bullied tho, back then I was a 5'7 83kg power manlet so nobody ever started shit jfl

Can confirm.

I was too a fat ass pig 110 kg at 6'0 jfl what a joke.

No one started shit with me not even once, jfl it was me that would "accidentally" punched someone :feelshah:

I was somewhat normal with guys, but they all considered me the lowest status member of the group due to my low success with girls and low popularity

I was never bullied tho, back then I was a 5'7 83kg power manlet so nobody ever started shit jfl
brutal

everyday i wanna rope for not being tyler maher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ROTTING
What were your parents like growing up? Overbearing, normal, or abusive?

What were your parents like growing up? Overbearing, normal, or abusive?
Although they wanted the best for me, they were retarded tbh

They didn't give a fuck whether I had a social life or if I played ps3 10 hours a day

All they cared about was me getting good grades

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16058
How did you actually ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
How did you become low inhib?
Going out 5 nights a week for months on end

Forcing myself to constantly approach and escalate

Getting used to being rejected so it didn't bother me.

I'd also try and push the boundaries every date that I was on. I wanted to see how much I could get away with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ethniframementalcel and Prince88
Yeah my voice is higher than that :lul:

Fucking DHT.

It's over for me.

IMG 20220616 195340

Can i cope with "muh bonez"?

I was around 20-22% bf in this pic...

Gained from overeating from depression because i'm in fucking Ukraine 😶

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Kyff, the BULL and 1 other person
How do you “meet girls” at 26, turning 27 soon without tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I'd also try and push the boundaries every date that I was on. I wanted to see how much I could get away with
Any awkward situations resulting from this ?

Also
How long did it take you to build a good physique ?
Also i need diet advice

Going out 5 nights a week for months on end

Forcing myself to constantly approach and escalate

Getting used to being rejected so it didn't bother me.

How did you maintain gym going out 5 nights a week?

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Biiyo03
What's your monthly income , net worth , what work do you do ? , Ideal income ? .

Are u religious?

How to escalate for the first time and know exactly what to do from there?

What happens if Tyler Maher steals your girl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 14693
You can only have access to 5 pics of Maher for the rest of your life
The rest of your Maher folder has to be deleted
Which pics are you keeping? (these are the only ones you can use on Maherfishes as well)

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 21620, Dodld and 8 others
I totally forgot what you looked like. Saw it in 2016 lookism once but been a long time. Do you mind sending pics when you were in your prime

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
"He doesnt send his voice so you can have mine if you want"
aha i hear it now you have a good voice tbh, kinda cocky sounding

ive heard the "sassy" part of that again irl tbh, I dont really like it :hnghn: , my English accent is also trash:hnghn:

I studied under @forevergymcelling on lookism, hence my own name. I can answer these questions in his stead tbh
Are u religious?
No. Iirc he is completely indifferent to religiosity.
How did you actually ascend?
Hardcore cardio maxxed. But didn't see results so went complete low inhib dogg mode while nightlife maxxing.
His voice is kinda like yours. Very British and unexpected documentary sounding voice.
I totally forgot what you looked like. Saw it in 2016 lookism once but been a long time. Do you mind sending pics when you were in your prime
Doutzen kroes 1440x2560 tyson ballou top fashion models model actor 5139

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, watah, Deleted member 21620 and 7 others
I studied under @forevergymcelling on lookism, hence my own name. I can answer these questions in his stead tbh

No. Iirc he is completely indifferent to religiosity.

Hardcore cardio maxxed. But didn't see results so went complete low inhib dogg mode while nightlife maxxing.

His voice is kinda like yours. Very British and unexpected documentary sounding voice.

View attachment 1738037
Tyson ballou,😁

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 9801
How do you “meet girls” at 26, turning 27 soon without tinder?
Hobbies, approaching at bars and clubs, parties, cold approaching on the street, join a language class, volunteer work, get a job in a bar or restaurant

Any awkward situations resulting from this ?

Also
How long did it take you to build a good physique ?
Also i need diet advice
Took me 3 years but my base was shit and I had shit knowledge

Nah not really the only thing I ever got was this text. But this girl was the only one that wouldn't let me slay on the first day, but I still fingered her

How to escalate for the first time and know exactly what to do from there?

You wont know shit the first time, you just gotta do it over and over. It will come naturally provided you're not a giga autist. It's all about building sexual tension

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21620, Prince88 and 2 others
I lived with regret for literally years

You never really get over it tbh sometimes even now I think back and rage to myself at how much I fucked up

First thing I would've done was sort my physique out. Not many 15 years old were gymcelling at the time, I could've stood out easily

I would've fixed my high inhb, I was literally terrified of girls. I couldn't even ask my female classmates to borrow a pen ect

And focus on making as many friends as possible. Joining all sports teams and attending all parties ect
any tips for a 16yo 5'10 white htn/low chadlite?
i wanna make the most out of my highschool years as well.

Physically yeah

But overcoming your mental obstacles are 1000x harder than ascending physically

Most of this site wont agree with me but when it comes to irl slaying, behavior is just as important as looks (unless you're chad). The one thing every slayer I have ever met irl had in common was low inhb + social dominance, no matter their looks level.

I have legit met normie looking guys with 100+ slays, who have literally out competed me on nights out despite me mogging them into the 6th dimension. Again, I don't expect the autists here to believe me

I have never met a low inhb incel
Interesting.

How many of these slayers do you think were manlets? 5ft8 or below? Because height matters a lot in clubs.

Whats 3 of your most potent looksmaxes

And do u miss anything from your incel days

Have you tried Turkesterone?

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15