Forevergymcelling AMA

any tips for a 16yo 5'10 white htn/low chadlite?
i wanna make the most out of my highschool years as well.
Depends on what your goals are? What are you trying to achieve?

Interesting.

How many of these slayers do you think were manlets? 5ft8 or below? Because height matters a lot in clubs.
Only one, he's a 5'5 south american ethnic slayer with over 70+ slaycount, and he doesn't even look good

Actually, @Pinhead Returns has met him too at the very first incelcon, so he can confirm :lul:

Antonio banderas antonio 1

But the guy I was thinking of with over 100+ slays is only 5'10

@geezcel 's best friend is an insane slayer and he's 5'8

Whats 3 of your most potent looksmaxes

And do u miss anything from your incel days
Sleep, no alcohol, shower filter for skin

I miss having other incels to play with on CSGO all day tbh jfl

Have you tried Turkesterone?
Never even heard of it tbh

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21620, geezcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Only one, he's a 5'5 south american ethnic slayer with over 70+ slaycount, and he doesn't even look good

Actually, @Pinhead Returns has met him too at the very first incelcon, so he can confirm :lul:

View attachment 1738729

I thought u would say beardmaxx to help me cope with my shit chin

I thought u would say beardmaxx to help me cope with my shit chin
Depends how good your beard genetics are, if you can grow a decent one then go ahead

But theres nothing worse than someone with garbage facial hair genetics growing a shit quality beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggedbyevery1
Depends how good your beard genetics are, if you can grow a decent one then go ahead

But theres nothing worse than someone with garbage facial hair genetics growing a shit quality beard
I'm ethnic so my facial hair is insane

Surprising that I got way better reactions when I grow a beard despite the forums narrative of muh pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Physically yeah

But overcoming your mental obstacles are 1000x harder than ascending physically

Most of this site wont agree with me but when it comes to irl slaying, behavior is just as important as looks (unless you're chad). The one thing every slayer I have ever met irl had in common was low inhb + social dominance, no matter their looks level.

I have legit met normie looking guys with 100+ slays, who have literally out competed me on nights out despite me mogging them into the 6th dimension. Again, I don't expect the autists here to believe me

I have never met a low inhb incel
1. What do you consider social dominance? Traits, so on. Do you believe in vibe/energy/aura?

2. Can you resume the useful information of your favourite non fiction book called "cant hurt me"?

3. Did you know that I was the creator of the AMA saga on this forum and only I was the one who made AMA's for people? But a lads been gone so its whatever.

Fucking DHT.

It's over for me.

View attachment 1737901

Can i cope with "muh bonez"?

I was around 20-22% bf in this pic...

Gained from overeating from depression because i'm in fucking Ukraine 😶
Niggas out there getting killed and he complains about his looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16058
What type of IOIs do you get ?

Have you tried Turkesterone?
I plan to try it some time, in theory it should work well, but not enough research has been made

after I try it I will make a thread and share my anecdotal experiences with measurements and so on, too bad it's expensive as fuck

I plan to try it some time, in theory it should work well, but not enough research has been made

after I try it I will make a thread and share my anecdotal experiences with measurements and so on, too bad it's expensive as fuck
I tried it and in my experience it worked, I gotten even wider on it can’t fit in ny old clothes

But after a while, I stopped taking it cold turkey and I gaines some fat?? Idk could just be my diet cause I ate like shit too, all anecdotal

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Niggas out there getting killed and he complains about his looks

such is life bro.

but soldiers get paid like x12 the average wage now so...

answer my question if you quouted me!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
isn’t their forced prescription ? Why aren’t you fighting btw

students are exempt.

and rn no one goes and snatches people off the street jfl it was only in beginning

there are mobilisation mechanisms that regulate who and how should be conscripted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15791
I tried it and in my experience it worked, I gotten even wider on it can’t fit in ny old clothes

But after a while, I stopped taking it cold turkey and I gaines some fat?? Idk could just be my diet cause I ate like shit too, all anecdotal
I saw some guys on the internet break their natural plateaus that I think it has to be legit (altough depends on how big of a responder you are) and in theory when you take in consideration the chemical process and shit I don't see it NOT work atleast somewhat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
I saw some guys on the internet break their natural plateaus that I think it has to be legit (altough depends on how big of a responder you are) and in theory when you take in consideration the chemical process and shit I don't see it NOT work atleast somewhat
I stopped doing compound lifts for a while now, and even on Turk I didn’t do so idk about breaking plateaus, but it defo worked somewhat yeh. Just was not happy with what happened after I stopped taking it, but could’ve been just my shitty diet

• +1
@Chadordeath in most wars there are roughly 10 civilian men on one soldier.

Physically impossible to arm, feed and train everyone.

You ever though about binning your gf to go and slay (abroad)?

Did your skull grow a lot from age 17 to now?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and oldcell
Not really for me at least. My chin got a bit taller maybe but no way to tell if it was acc bone growth or an optical illusion from loss of facial fat.
you gymcelled or did you lose face fat naturally?

Solo travelling while staying at hostels. Pushes you out of your comfort zone and forces you to socialse and make friends

Some of my best experiences were while solo travelling

Most of my easiest slays came through doing this too
Do you recommend getting a private room in a hostel or sharing with Randoms in one room?

Dont wanna slay with Randoms in same room jfl

You ever thought about doing something with your life? your ENEMIES are BUILDING

Why do you throw away potential in other aspects of life?

View attachment 1738729

Can confirm the 5'5 south american ethnic guy is a slayer, dude would be torn to absolute fucking shreds if he posted his stats and pics here.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, forevergymcelling and Chadethnic101
Can confirm the 5'5 south american ethnic guy is a slayer, dude would be torn to absolute fucking shreds if he posted his stats and pics here.
Is it all in the way he acts then?

@forevergymcelling thoughts on learning game from pua guys like Tyler rsd etc?

For me my game is what's holding me back completely

• JFL
what psl is he?

RSD is terrible for pickup

real game is built through spiritual practices. The art of not clinging to anything as there isn't anything to cling on to. Nature takes care of that for you with the act of Death.

There are some good channels though

Rom Wills

Casey Zander

John Anthony Lifestyle

The RSD style is giga cringe and will just nuke you

Game is nuanced as well in the sense it's slightly varied by your animation/vibe/personal experiences in life

true game is spiritual frame - knowing what others do not. Enjoying the game of life with respect to other sentient beings.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Chadethnic101

Actually, @
Pinhead Returns
@Pinhead Returns has met him too at the very first incelcon, so he can confirm :lul:

@
geezcel
Gosh how do these guys manage it? Is it mostly about being NT and pursuing girls aggresively in the club? Do they also slay taller girls?

RSD is terrible for pickup

real game is built through spiritual practices. The art of not clinging to anything as there isn't anything to cling on to. Nature takes care of that for you with the act of Death.

There are some good channels though

Rom Wills

Casey Zander

John Anthony Lifestyle

The RSD style is giga cringe and will just nuke you

Game is nuanced as well in the sense it's slightly varied by your animation/vibe/personal experiences in life

true game is spiritual frame - knowing what others do not. Enjoying the game of life with respect to other sentient beings.
Mirin mentality bro

• +1
what goals you achieved or want to achieve in your life?

rsd XD stay away or you will get worse, but game is legit as a whole to some point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20131, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Chadethnic101
How big is your dick and are you happy with the size?

• JFL
Reactions: Variety Jones and Deleted member 21620
How’s the missus doin :Comfy:

Going out 5 nights a week for months on end

Forcing myself to constantly approach and escalate

Getting used to being rejected so it didn't bother me.

I'd also try and push the boundaries every date that I was on. I wanted to see how much I could get away with
What about mdma?

not sure. i wanna enjoy my highschool years, meanwhile building as much SMV/PSL as possible

I guess end goal would be ltr with stacylite/stacy

• JFL
Solo travelling while staying at hostels. Pushes you out of your comfort zone and forces you to socialse and make friends

Some of my best experiences were while solo travelling

Most of my easiest slays came through doing this too
What is your wattpad nickname? Would love to read some of your experiences

he’s descended quite brutally recently he goes out heavy drinking 4-5 days a week, collagen started to get fucked, and turns 28 next month

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and forevergymcelling
You ever though about binning your gf to go and slay (abroad)?
The temptation is definitely there but I'll never meet a girl like her again so I don't wanna fuck it up jfl

But if it were any other girl I would definitely
Did your skull grow a lot from age 17 to now?
Yea it did
Do you recommend getting a private room in a hostel or sharing with Randoms in one room?

Dont wanna slay with Randoms in same room jfl
Nah always share with randoms cause then you'll meet way more people and you'll be able to hangout with them during the day

It's kinda annoying but it's worth it for the social gains. Best size is like 4-6 people in one room. I got caught fucking some bitch on the top bunk once it was fucking embarrassing but I was too drunk to care
what goals you achieved or want to achieve in your life?
All i have left to do is get rich

once I'm financially free, my life will be complete
How big is your dick and are you happy with the size?

6.2 x5.3 on nofap and no Im not happy with it
How’s the missus doin :Comfy:
She's struggling to cope with the wagecel life :feelshmm:
What about mdma?
You dont wanna have to rely on this. Shit fucks your brain too
What is your wattpad nickname? Would love to read some of your experiences
It's a joke I dont actually post on wattpad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ecig
The temptation is definitely there but I'll never meet a girl like her again so I don't wanna fuck it up jfl

But if it were any other girl I would definitely

Yea it did

Nah always share with randoms cause then you'll meet way more people and you'll be able to hangout with them during the day

It's kinda annoying but it's worth it for the social gains. Best size is like 4-6 people in one room. I got caught fucking some bitch on the top bunk once it was fucking embarrassing but I was too drunk to care

All i have left to do is get rich

once I'm financially free, my life will be complete

6.2 x5.3 on nofap and no Im not happy with it

She's struggling to cope with the wagecel life :feelshmm:

You dont wanna have to rely on this. Shit fucks your brain too

It's a joke I dont actually post on wattpad
Wouldnt you meet people at smoking area of hostel and the break out room though if you had a private room in same hostel

I will probs share in a 4-6 man room tbh, but really don't wanna fuck with others in the room JFL

JFL your dicks the same size as mine and I'm not happy either

• +1
Wouldnt you meet people at smoking area of hostel and the break out room though if you had a private room in same hostel

I will probs share in a 4-6 man room tbh, but really don't wanna fuck with others in the room JFL

JFL your dicks the same size as mine and I'm not happy either
Yeah you do but you become much closer to people you're sharing the room with, I made some great friends from sharing a room and going out during the day ect

We were alone but her friends + my friends walked in on us at the same time:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chadethnic101
Yeah you do but you become much closer to people you're sharing the room with, I made some great friends from sharing a room and going out during the day ect

We were alone but her friends + my friends walked in on us at the same time:lul:
Sweet bro

I'm going Budapest for 5 nights then Prague for 5 nights
I've leanmaxxed and working hard in gym
When at clubs women smile way more and can usually kiss a girl pretty easy now so I've gone up a level tbh

Wish me luck up there bro

Hopefully I don't get caught fucking I was gonna try meet some local girls off tinder as EE girls will like me I feel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ChickenAndRiceBrah and forevergymcelling
State of the forum, when redpoll is pushed

• JFL
Utter garbage
Giga depression + rage 24/7
Trapped in my room all day playing PC games. I had no friends and no chances of making any. Everyone at school thought I was a loser
0 chance with any girls. They'd mock me and call me fat ect
0 party invites

Couldn't cope anymore and devoted my entire life into escaping
wtf thats my life rn how do i change aside from looksmaxxing

bumping this to share more knowledge / experience for faggots who want it

bumping this to share more knowledge / experience for faggots who want it
Advice on doing solo game at a club? Is it worth it if you never go clubbing?

Sounds like a dumb question but I’m so fucked that I’m considering doing it lmao

Advice on doing solo game at a club? Is it worth it if you never go clubbing?

Sounds like a dumb question but I’m so fucked that I’m considering doing it lmao
Make sure the club is rammed
Always have an excuse on why you are by yourself e.g. say that your friends are in the smoking area or something
Make friends with other guys when you're out and you can prob hang with them if they like you

Your success will be determined on how good you look x how NT you are

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 60051
Make sure the club is rammed
Always have an excuse on why you are by yourself e.g. say that your friends are in the smoking area or something
Make friends with other guys when you're out and you can prob hang with them if they like you

Your success will be determined on how good you look x how NT you are
Yeah I’ve thought about this before. I just don’t wanna waste $20-40 and not meet anybody lmao

Thanks for the advice regardless

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling