Forevergymcelling AMA

Oh and another thing

Best dating app in your opinion?

Best advice for someone in their late teens-early 20s?

JFL Why does everyone love that app? I haven’t used it yet but what makes it so great?

I’m worried about the fact that height is required on profiles

I feel like I've lived through opposite ends of the spectrum with tons of life experience along the way

I've been a fat ugly incel high inhb statusless depressed loser

And I've been a high status low inhb gymcelled slayer

Some of you have asked me to write threads on various topics e.g. ascencion tips ect but I never got round to it

AMA tbh
are you good when it comes to surgery advice and whow would be good to ask for this

How do you cope with the fact you're a genetic dead end?

what do u look like now and also before ascension

JFL Why does everyone love that app? I haven’t used it yet but what makes it so great?

I’m worried about the fact that height is required on profiles
A few reasons:

- Girls are higher quality (but they are pickier)
- It's less dependent on the algorithm showing your profile. Once you like a girls profile it will come up on her likes section so she can choose you. On Tinder you wont even be shown to her due to thousands of other guys who liked her
- If you have Hinge plus you can literally just spam like on every girl in the city and get hundreds of matches (if you're gl), since you can only like 5 profiles I think on the free version. This feature alone puts you ahead of 99% of free users, even ones who mog you since girls wont even see their profiles
- Just put 6' on profile and reveal to them your real height later if you cant fraud to 6'. If you put below 6' you're not even giving yourself a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Best advice for someone in their late teens-early 20s?
Depends on your situation, but:

- Minimize rotting. Do stuff, go out, meet new people, new experiences ect you'll have decades to rot later when it's over for you and you're wagecucking
- Be gymcelled, goes without saying
- Make as many friends as you can right now, because you will lose so many as you get older. Guys get cucked or give up on life, the bigger your network the better
- Don't waste your money on useless shit
- Do some solo travelling in hostels (easy to slay and meet people)
- Inhb max every single day. Leave your comfort zone ect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender, boss8055, Kamui and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio
Physically yeah

But overcoming your mental obstacles are 1000x harder than ascending physically

Most of this site wont agree with me but when it comes to irl slaying, behavior is just as important as looks (unless you're chad). The one thing every slayer I have ever met irl had in common was low inhb + social dominance, no matter their looks level.

I have legit met normie looking guys with 100+ slays, who have literally out competed me on nights out despite me mogging them into the 6th dimension. Again, I don't expect the autists here to believe me

I have never met a low inhb incel
if you went back in time how would you ascend mentally and develop social dominance / low inhib

Are/were you High inhib / shy / introvert? Did you fix it, if so, how?

I feel like I've lived through opposite ends of the spectrum with tons of life experience along the way

I've been a fat ugly incel high inhb statusless depressed loser

And I've been a high status low inhb gymcelled slayer

Some of you have asked me to write threads on various topics e.g. ascencion tips ect but I never got round to it

AMA tbh
What the ugliest bitch you've slayed and why did you fuck her

A few reasons:

- Girls are higher quality (but they are pickier)
- It's less dependent on the algorithm showing your profile. Once you like a girls profile it will come up on her likes section so she can choose you. On Tinder you wont even be shown to her due to thousands of other guys who liked her
- If you have Hinge plus you can literally just spam like on every girl in the city and get hundreds of matches (if you're gl), since you can only like 5 profiles I think on the free version. This feature alone puts you ahead of 99% of free users, even ones who mog you since girls wont even see their profiles
- Just put 6' on profile and reveal to them your real height later if you cant fraud to 6'. If you put below 6' you're not even giving yourself a chance
facts i had 2500 matches on hinge and im just a htn white dude w selfies, spam liked and after a month i was at 2500 matches, also got a good amount of likes too. had a 23% match rate at the end of it which is great for selfies

How many followers on instagram would you say status halo starts (status is from posting on social media, not an athelete or some shit)

How many followers on instagram would you say status halo starts (status is from posting on social media, not an athelete or some shit)
1k legit ones probably, but doesn't mean shit if you dont look good

People need to think you're a catfish, followers are only as good as your looks

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Are you completely looksmaxxed or have any further ascension plans? It's been a pleasure and a brutal enveloping journey getting to know you and myself more in reading your threads. I am also seeing my fullest potential unravel through your threads making me create hard times in order to maximise life. Hope I haven't been too weird.

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Are you completely looksmaxxed or have any further ascension plans? It's been a pleasure and a brutal enveloping journey getting to know you and myself more in reading your threads. I am also seeing my fullest potential unravel through your threads making me create hard times in order to maximise life. Hope I haven't been too weird.
I already look good enough, my ascension plan is improving my physique, earning more money and a HT in ~ 8 years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 33711
Is 5’10 an acceptable height in the dating market? And what’s the ideal dick size in your opinion?

Is 5’10 an acceptable height in the dating market? And what’s the ideal dick size in your opinion?
Yes, if you have face, frame, physique and low inhb

7-8x5.5-6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
No homo no gay but what ur girth? It says full time chodemaxxer which means a cock with girth same size or bigger than length

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
No homo no gay but what ur girth? It says full time chodemaxxer which means a cock with girth same size or bigger than length
Chodemaxxing my physique not dick lmao

It’s 5.3

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
No tbh I've seen all types of guys slay

Girls have different types

Girls like different niches

Just maximize your own niche and have the ideal behavior to back it up
Seems like soyboy subhumanity is a niche these days.
- Don't waste your money on useless shit
Like what?
I already look good enough, my ascension plan is improving my physique, earning more money and a HT in ~ 8 years
Hotel? Hottie? Hinduistan Times?