Forget 5.5 PSL. It's 6 PSL or nothing to attract women in 2022.

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Debunking @ForeverRecession 's thread that women want 5.5 PSL + men.
It's 6 PSL + or nothing in 2022, if you are still single. Here's why:
  • As a 5.5 PSL man, you are invisible to your looksmatches. This is proven on dating apps, where I made a dummy profile of a young 5.5 PSL man seeking an LTR. Despite getting plenty of matches, the absolute majority of these matches were average-looking or below-average-looking women, or overweight. Only one woman I saw was worthy of an LTR.
  • It is within feminine nature to value LTRs over casual sex. (I talked to 2 South Asian women on Tinder who agreed with this. One LTB had a body count of 2 and felt she was being led on; one who LARPed wanting a relationship but he ghosted her after sex, and the other was an FWB who she ended up getting attached to. The other was an MTB who was only looking for friends, but witnessed the sheer pumping and dumping her friends had to endure.) Women, including would want to lock down a Chad for an LTR ideally but wonder why they're getting pumped and dumped by him after he ghosts her after sex.
    • The very few HTBs that would match and respond to him only wanted to use the poor 5.5 PSL man for sex, rejecting his advances for a coffee date.
    • Even after stating he has loose, uncontrollable diarrhea, one woman (white HTB) still wanted to meet with him to have scat sex. She did not want a relationship/dates with him.
    • His rejection rate for dates was quite high among HTBs, but widely accepted amongst MTBs and below. The very few HTBs he talked to only wanted to have sex with him.
  • If a 5.5 PSL man with a Master's degree, sweet personality and a stable job really was valuable to a 4.5 PSL + woman, she would not see him as a sex toy/human dildo with a warm body, heart, brain and soul. She would try to lock him down into an LTR, because that is within typical feminine nature.
  • The average face of a man dumpster diving for Tinder grannies is a 5.5 PSL man with blue eyes. This proves even they struggle with dating.
  • Legit Chadlites walk around with no woman in my town, or had MTB or below girlfriends at Uni.
  • A Tinder/Hinge experiment with Thom Strijd however proved the opposite. He matched with tons of Stacies and Stacylites, many of them desperate to lock him down into an LTR. Not one of them rejected his advances to fuck, and not one of them rejected his advances to date.
  • A 5.5 PSL man has many options for dating, but 99% are undesirable.

This proves that you have to be 6 PSL or above to get a woman's attention and be taken seriously as a proper dating option, rather than a fucktoy with warm blood and a heart.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, amorfati, Edgar and 14 others
High effort low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16264, Fear, Karstossos and 18 others

Who’s the more hypergamous gender here? If a 5.5 PSL man finds 99% of his options undesirable, he’s the real hypergamous one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Edgar, thereallegend and 3 others
Inb4 6.5 thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Karstossos, SAR and 6 others
I start dwelling less and less into PSL autism on every rare occasion that I go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 15556 and Xangsane
yeah, either that

OR

the psl system is autism

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Karstossos, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Who’s the more hypergamous gender here? If a 5.5 PSL man finds 99% of his options undesirable, he’s the real hypergamous one.
Most of them were PSL 4 or below.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Yes but why would attractive women view an attractive, sub-Chad as a fucktoy, but are desperate to lock down an LTR with a Chad?
Idk I just know I can pick up a bitch and smash her after a few minutes or hours of bullshit mingling and I’m an ugly mf when I’m bloated.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
Tagging people from ForeverRecession's thread:
@WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234 @Moggedbyevery1 @Ethereal @Vermilioncore @ArvidGustavsson @DivineBeing @Prettyboy @LooksOrDeath @AscendingHero @aBetterMii @forevergymcelling @germanlooks @Frank Jack @Chadeep @fogdart @eyebagcel @heightface @noodlelover @APJ @AlexAP @oatmeal @IThinkImAboutToROPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and Looks234
I think at psl 6 you are safe. So I’m safe alhamdulilah

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Birdcell and Xangsane
Idk I just know I can pick up a bitch and smash her after a few minutes or hours of bullshit mingling and I’m an ugly mf when I’m bloated.
I'm talking about dating/relationships, not pumping and dumping.
It's within female nature to want the former.

muh psl muh shit muh muh

jfl tbh if you know who you are yoy will know for yourself honestly how you will do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 15099
over if your not 6'5 7 psl white chad in 2022

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, germanlooks, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I think at psl 6 you are safe. So I’m safe alhamdulilah
No wonder why women tried to lock down PSL 7 Thom Strijd in a relationship, but only saw the poor PSL 5.5 man as a dildo.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
According to you , in 2022 you have to look like a MM unfrauded ....

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Only on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, court monarch777, Deleted member 16346 and 9 others
According to you , in 2022 you have to look like a MM unfrauded ....

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Only on looksmax.org
Thanks to ShitTok and Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
I'm talking about dating/relationships, not pumping and dumping.
It's within female nature to want the former.
True, well I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
nah
its 6.5 psl or nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, Toth's thot, gamma and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, aBetterMii and Xangsane
I don't see any failos. It's a prettyboy eye area.
Now it's obvious this is an eye area you consider similar to your own or it is your own included in the morph. The eyes are round and the shape is bad, no medial canthus aswell

• JFL
also, who is this incel you always spamming ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, SAR and 4 others
Now it's obvious this is an eye area you consider similar to your own or it is your own included in the morph. The eyes are round and the shape is bad, no medial canthus aswell
Not at all - they were all the faces of men that matched with my grannyfish Joyce averaged out.
So many of them were gl with muscular, tall bodies.
what do you rate him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Debunking @ForeverRecession 's thread that women want 5.5 PSL + men.
It's 6 PSL + or nothing in 2022, if you are still single. Here's why:
  • As a 5.5 PSL man, you are invisible to your looksmatches. This is proven on dating apps, where I made a dummy profile of a young 5.5 PSL man seeking an LTR. Despite getting plenty of matches, the absolute majority of these matches were average-looking or below-average-looking women, or overweight. Only one woman I saw was worthy of an LTR.
  • It is within feminine nature to value LTRs over casual sex. (I talked to 2 South Asian women on Tinder who agreed with this. One LTB had a body count of 2 and felt she was being led on; one who LARPed wanting a relationship but he ghosted her after sex, and the other was an FWB who she ended up getting attached to. The other was an MTB who was only looking for friends, but witnessed the sheer pumping and dumping her friends had to endure.) Women, including would want to lock down a Chad for an LTR ideally but wonder why they're getting pumped and dumped by him after he ghosts her after sex.
    • The very few HTBs that would match and respond to him only wanted to use the poor 5.5 PSL man for sex, rejecting his advances for a coffee date.
    • Even after stating he has loose, uncontrollable diarrhea, one woman (white HTB) still wanted to meet with him to have scat sex. She did not want a relationship/dates with him.
    • His rejection rate for dates was quite high among HTBs, but widely accepted amongst MTBs and below. The very few HTBs he talked to only wanted to have sex with him.
  • If a 5.5 PSL man with a Master's degree, sweet personality and a stable job really was valuable to a 4.5 PSL + woman, she would not see him as a sex toy/human dildo with a warm body, heart, brain and soul. She would try to lock him down into an LTR, because that is within typical feminine nature.
  • The average face of a man dumpster diving for Tinder grannies is a 5.5 PSL man with blue eyes. This proves even they struggle with dating.
  • Legit Chadlites walk around with no woman in my town, or had MTB or below girlfriends at Uni.
  • A Tinder/Hinge experiment with Thom Strijd however proved the opposite. He matched with tons of Stacies and Stacylites, many of them desperate to lock him down into an LTR. Not one of them rejected his advances to fuck, and not one of them rejected his advances to date.

This proves that you have to be 6 PSL or above to get a woman's attention and be taken seriously as a proper dating option, rather than a fucktoy with warm blood and a heart.
Cope on so many levels. I go outside everyday and i see people together looksmatched.
This is just a cope made by sub 5/10 men wanting to feel better about themselves

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, aBetterMii, Xangsane and 1 other person
The 5.5 PSL man who 4.5+ PSL women reject after he asks them out on a date on my experiments.
What makes you think he's incel?
anime on the background

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Just be one of the top 5 best looking men (Strijd) in the world theory

• JFL
Cope on so many levels. I go outside everyday and i see people together looksmatched.
This is just a cope made by sub 5/10 men wanting to feel better about themselves
being very good-looking is not great. Ideally you should look 5.5-6/10 like Stallone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
I'm not sub-5, and I'm referring to men who are single in 2022.

Strijd is slightly above average. Ted Bundy looks and charisma mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, Toth's thot and Xangsane
What do you rate the people in my OP?
Thom strijd is 8/10. The catfish you made is 6.97. And the compilation of faces is 7. I’m not joking

• Hmm...
Strijd is slightly above average. Ted Bundy looks and charisma mogs him
Strijd is in an LTR with a young Stacy

What makes these women think they could lock him down in an LTR?

Thom strijd is 8/10. The catfish you made is 6.97. And the compilation of faces is 7. I’m not joking
Not psl but Normie /10 scale

• +1
What's that in PSL?
I’ll use /10 scale because psl doesn’t translate 1:1 to success with females. There’s other factors

• +1
I’ll use /10 scale because psl doesn’t translate 1:1 to success with females. There’s other factors
so what's the chad threshold in the decile scale?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend and Xangsane