Forget 5.5 PSL. It's 6 PSL or nothing to attract women in 2022.

Chadlite will have problems with females. 8/10 Male aesthetics for a good life
7/10 is chadlite, or 6.5?

Damn. Now I know why the poor anime boy is a fucktoy to most women, and why the compiled faces of men = fucking older women in 2022.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
And chadlite is?
8/10 is reachable with a lot of phenotypes and bases people naturally have. What do you rate @Salludon because I’m not joking when I say I will mog him very hard once I’ve ascended

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yea bro looksmax scientist actually predict its gonna be 6.22232 PSL requirement to attract women in 2023.

Crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Yea bro looksmax scientist actually predict its gonna be 6.22232 PSL requirement to attract women in 2023.

Crazy.
Raw attraction and not betabuxx/safe option attraction.

8/10 is reachable with a lot of phenotypes and bases people naturally have. What do you rate @Salludon because I’m not joking when I say I will mog him very hard once I’ve ascended
8/10

Legit autism
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7580 and the BULL
@stamaster21 @DaddyLooksmax @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chinacurry @currylover @ropemax

Legit autism
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
If you're 5.5 psl and NT you're volcel or at the very least a locationcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15556, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Debunking @ForeverRecession 's thread that women want 5.5 PSL + men.
It's 6 PSL + or nothing in 2022, if you are still single. Here's why:
  • As a 5.5 PSL man, you are invisible to your looksmatches. This is proven on dating apps, where I made a dummy profile of a young 5.5 PSL man seeking an LTR. Despite getting plenty of matches, the absolute majority of these matches were average-looking or below-average-looking women, or overweight. Only one woman I saw was worthy of an LTR.
  • It is within feminine nature to value LTRs over casual sex. (I talked to 2 South Asian women on Tinder who agreed with this. One LTB had a body count of 2 and felt she was being led on; one who LARPed wanting a relationship but he ghosted her after sex, and the other was an FWB who she ended up getting attached to. The other was an MTB who was only looking for friends, but witnessed the sheer pumping and dumping her friends had to endure.) Women, including would want to lock down a Chad for an LTR ideally but wonder why they're getting pumped and dumped by him after he ghosts her after sex.
    • The very few HTBs that would match and respond to him only wanted to use the poor 5.5 PSL man for sex, rejecting his advances for a coffee date.
    • Even after stating he has loose, uncontrollable diarrhea, one woman (white HTB) still wanted to meet with him to have scat sex. She did not want a relationship/dates with him.
    • His rejection rate for dates was quite high among HTBs, but widely accepted amongst MTBs and below. The very few HTBs he talked to only wanted to have sex with him.
  • If a 5.5 PSL man with a Master's degree, sweet personality and a stable job really was valuable to a 4.5 PSL + woman, she would not see him as a sex toy/human dildo with a warm body, heart, brain and soul. She would try to lock him down into an LTR, because that is within typical feminine nature.
  • The average face of a man dumpster diving for Tinder grannies is a 5.5 PSL man with blue eyes. This proves even they struggle with dating.
  • Legit Chadlites walk around with no woman in my town, or had MTB or below girlfriends at Uni.
  • A Tinder/Hinge experiment with Thom Strijd however proved the opposite. He matched with tons of Stacies and Stacylites, many of them desperate to lock him down into an LTR. Not one of them rejected his advances to fuck, and not one of them rejected his advances to date.
  • A 5.5 PSL man has many options for dating, but 99% are undesirable.

This proves that you have to be 6 PSL or above to get a woman's attention and be taken seriously as a proper dating option, rather than a fucktoy with warm blood and a heart.
The more soy men are becoming, the more the need for higher psl = higher t men are in demand

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Xangsane
If you're 5.5 psl and NT you're volcel or at the very least a locationcel.
This was in London, so why he is he struggling to be seen as a proper dating option by HTB+?
They mostly see him as a fucktoy.

This was in London, so why he is he struggling to be seen as a proper dating option by HTB+?
NT pill is one of the brutalist bro.

A 7psl with severe autism will be an incel, while a NT 5psl will get becky's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SAR, thereallegend and Xangsane
NT pill is one of the brutalist bro.

A 7psl with severe autism will be an incel, while a NT 5psl will get becky's.
So in other words, he looks non-NT?

I have a colleague that is not even chadlite, average height, and has an attractive girlfriend.

I have an attractive female friend who is currently dating a sub-5 (by this forum's standards) man, and he is not rich, he is just a guy with a good personality. I check my FB connections, and I always see attractive girls with not that attractive guys. Very rarely I see an attractive girl with an attractive guy, chadlite or chad.

I have a cousin who is obese, above average height, probably sub-5 (by this forum's standards) and has an average to above average girlfriend. And he is not rich at all.

Now, these are just a couple of random data points of course, but generalizing to an absolute the dating market is a bit of a logical fallacy.

Yes, women can match with countless of chads on dating apps, maybe even have sex with some. What about it. Eventually they will realize that chad doesn't commit and they will have to settle somewhere down in the attractiveness scale. Even chads settle on lower attractiveness for LTR. A chad with a 8/9 girlfriend is never truly safe because there is always a bigger chad.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15556 and Xangsane
I have a colleague that is not even chadlite, average height, and has an attractive girlfriend.

I have an attractive female friend who is currently dating a sub-5 (by this forum's standards) man, and he is not rich, he is just a guy with a good personality.

I have a cousin who is obese, above average height, probably sub-5 (by this forum's standards) and has an average to above average girlfriend. And he is not rich at all.

Now, these are just a couple of random data points of course, but generalizing to an absolute the dating market is a bit of a logical fallacy.

Yes, women can match with countless of chads on dating apps, maybe even have sex with some. What about it. Eventually they will realize that chad doesn't commit and they will have to settle somewhere down in the attractiveness scale. Even chads settle on lower attractiveness for LTR. A chad with a 8/9 girlfriend is never truly safe because there is always a bigger chad.
I'm referring to single people, especially zoomer women, who are single in 2022.
Those women are most likely going for the safe option after riding the CC knowing that chad won't commit to them.
Do you think those women want NSA sex with my fish because they don't think he'd commit?

@eduardkoopman @Reckless Turtle @germanlooks Did I rate them accurately?

No one Cares. Imagine Crying on Online Forum cuz women want nothing other than sex from you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, the BULL and Xangsane
Does my chadlitefish look soy?
Nah looks like a good mix of t and e, but still not as high t as other chads, unironically feel like 5.5 psl is becoming 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Xangsane
Nah looks like a good mix of t and e, but still not as high t as other chads, unironically feel like 5.5 psl is becoming 5 psl
What e features does he have?
I see, did I rate him inaccurately and he's actually closer to 5 psl?

I'm referring to single people, especially zoomer women, who are single in 2022.

Do you think those women want NSA sex with my fish because they don't think he'd commit?

I've been told by some girls (strangers, random and that I wasn't pursuing) that I'm out of their league and they wouldn't even bother with me for that reason (felt good, not gonna lie). It is definitely a possibility. Some may even think that you are a player and even though they may like how you look they don't like to feel played because of past experiences.

Even if they get in a relationship with you, in the back of their head they could think that you can always find someone better looking than them and self sabotage the relationship. It happens.

With this I'm not saying that every interaction is like this, but it's definitely a real phenomenon.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
I've been told by some girls (strangers, random and that I wasn't pursuing) that I'm out of their league and they wouldn't even bother with me for that reason (felt good, not gonna lie). It is definitely a possibility. Some may even think that you are a player and even though they may like how you look they don't like to feel played because of past experiences.

Even if they get in a relationship with you, in the back of their head they could think that you can always find someone better looking than them and self sabotage the relationship. It happens.

With this I'm not saying that every interaction is like this, but it's definitely a real phenomenon.
Those women sound insecure, and believe every guy who mogs them would pump and dump them.
They also want to feel prettier than their man.
They feel insecure if women start hitting on their more attractive bf.
I think a woman needs to be bold and confident to even enter an LTR with an attractive man.

Those women sound insecure, and believe every guy who mogs them would pump and dump them.
They also want to feel prettier than their man.
They feel insecure if women start hitting on their more attractive bf.
I think a woman needs to be bold and confident to even enter an LTR with an attractive man.

Sofia Vergara refused to date Joe Manganiello at first because she thought he was too attractive.

Also, feminine women are little bit insecure. It's a normal trait.

Now, regarding your fish, he is an attractive guy, there is no doubt in that. But there are so many attractive guys on dating apps the girls have the paralysis of choice and it all becomes a random mess. Have you ever read on Reddit about girls complaining that they match with guys, chat for a bit and then the guy stops texting? And the guys are sometimes attractive, sometimes not. I'm not gonna lie, I've done the same, I just lose interest because there are always new matches. In the end it is truly a random mess that on average puts the most attractive guys at an advantage and the less attractive at a disadvantage.

A very interesting topic worth pursuing and looking into is trying to figure out why dating apps in 2022 don't work the same as in 2017-18 and early on. I wouldn't be too hasty and chalk it up to hypergamy only. I think the reasons are a bit more complex.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and thereallegend
I agree, social media and tinder have raised women’s standards because they have easy access to better looking guys.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Dude I don't talk in PSL terms I only talk in SMV.

Regardless let's say people generally max out smv easier than PSL, so 6 PSL puts u in same percentile as 8 SMV then I do not agree u need to be 6 PSL for a relationship.

Girls will have a relationship with normies, everyone needs to understand this, I see it all the time in the UK and have seen it everywhere in the world, I see more normies in relationships than chads (this might be the Sofia Vergara / Joe mangianello thing).

The relationships where the girl seems to be crazy for the guy and simping and really into him (is the kind u really want) the only difference I see is that the guy is v Dom masc and has bad boy vibe, but in many cases still normie.

If you were to say u need to be 6 PSL to get a hookup or ONS, then yeah I can agree, hell I may even think that's not enough. I went to a bar and saw a group of PSL6-7 guys, jacked as fuck, fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed and no foid approached them, they spent the whole night squinting at each other

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Could it be that the PSL 5.5 Autist guy, while looking better than most, has some unattractive facial characteristics we don't normally account for here? He reminds me a bit of the low attractiveness facial composite here:

Examples-of-the-different-stimulus-categories.png

from this study: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Examples-of-the-different-stimulus-categories_fig1_45092537

Also, the "average" grannyfucker will look better than the typical grannyfucker does because making a morph that is the average of many men will result in a more proportionate face as all the individual deviations from balanced facial proportions that individuals tend to have, will get ironed out to a large extent.

• +1
Could it be that the PSL 5.5 Autist guy, while looking better than most, has some unattractive facial characteristics we don't normally account for here? He reminds me a bit of the low attractiveness facial composite here:

Examples-of-the-different-stimulus-categories.png

from this study: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Examples-of-the-different-stimulus-categories_fig1_45092537

Also, the "average" grannyfucker will look better than the typical grannyfucker does because making a morph that is the average of many men will result in a more proportionate face as all the individual deviations from balanced facial proportions that individuals tend to have, will get ironed out to a large extent.
The Autist guy has some ethnic traits (he's half curry/white or MENA) so therefore might appear a little more "uncanny"/disproportionate than a white guy of the same attractiveness level as many users on here say that europeans tend to have better harmony than a non-european caucasoid who has european colouring.
Do you think 5.5 PSL is accurate or is he a little lower than that? @eduardkoopman rated him as low as 4.5 PSL

Some guys who messaged matched the average face of a grannyfucker. What do you rate him?

Dude I don't talk in PSL terms I only talk in SMV.

Regardless let's say people generally max out smv easier than PSL, so 6 PSL puts u in same percentile as 8 SMV then I do not agree u need to be 6 PSL for a relationship.

Girls will have a relationship with normies, everyone needs to understand this, I see it all the time in the UK and have seen it everywhere in the world, I see more normies in relationships than chads (this might be the Sofia Vergara / Joe mangianello thing).

The relationships where the girl seems to be crazy for the guy and simping and really into him (is the kind u really want) the only difference I see is that the guy is v Dom masc and has bad boy vibe, but in many cases still normie.

If you were to say u need to be 6 PSL to get a hookup or ONS, then yeah I can agree, hell I may even think that's not enough. I went to a bar and saw a group of PSL6-7 guys, jacked as fuck, fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed and no foid approached them, they spent the whole night squinting at each other
They want to be betabuxxed/feel insecure that a GL guy would cheat on them.

Also those PSL 6-7 guys seemed non NT if they just squinted at each other, or women were too afraid to approach them.

The Autist guy has some ethnic traits (he's half curry/white or MENA) so therefore might appear a little more "uncanny"/disproportionate than a white guy of the same attractiveness level as many users on here say that europeans tend to have better harmony than a non-european caucasoid who has european colouring.
Do you think 5.5 PSL is accurate or is he a little lower than that? @eduardkoopman rated him as low as 4.5 PSL

Some guys who messaged matched the average face of a grannyfucker. What do you rate him?
I think the features of the facial composites I posted aren't necessarily race-specific, although having a face configured like the high attractiveness face might be more common for Whites than Ethniks. Some non-Whites definitely conform more to the high attractiveness archetype though:

images

Hindu

85420846cc49e75b010534728a3cf2.jpg

I think I'd maybe go with 5 PSL for Gonzalo the Autist, mainly because there's something a bit off in his face (unideal facial proportions), but he's undoubtedly better looking than an average young White American Brit, even one of healthy weight. You could make a case he's 5.5 though.

I'd probably give grannyfucker 5.5-6 on an 8 point PSL scale. He actually looks quite good.

• +1
They want to be betabuxxed/feel insecure that a GL guy would cheat on them.

Also those PSL 6-7 guys seemed non NT if they just squinted at each other, or women were too afraid to approach them.
Agree they may well have been non - NT, it just seems surprising that a group of guys would looksmaxx so hard, yet be non - NT.
I spoke to one of them and he had a girly voice lol.

• +1
Agree they may well have been non - NT, it just seems surprising that a group of guys would looksmaxx so hard, yet be non - NT.
I spoke to one of them and he had a girly voice lol.
Possibly gay?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Even after stating he has loose, uncontrollable diarrhea, one woman (white HTB) still wanted to meet with him to have scat sex.
wtf bro did you have to mention that :hnghn:

• JFL
No wonder why women tried to lock down PSL 7 Thom Strijd in a relationship, but only saw the poor PSL 5.5 man as a dildo.
Just be 1 in a million to get stacylite plus theory

• +1
If you want an LTR then you can even be a sub-1 animal and get one, literally everyone I see in LTRs. FOB ethnics, manlet curries, literally anyone and everyone is in an LTR.

I guess thats good news???? Did you have to use diarrhea tho :hnghn:
I wanted to test her disgust tolerance if the guy has a gl face.
I also told her he has a slight belly

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
can be explained in the difference in body type maybe thom strijid is ripped
tinder is hookup app body is very important

• +1
I wanted to test her disgust tolerance if the guy has a gl face.
I also told her he has a slight belly
I'd stay the fk away from a stacy if she had diarrhea that night.

• JFL
can be explained in the difference in body type maybe thom strijid is ripped
tinder is hookup app body is very important
Also the guy I used appeared to have a thin, maybe somewhat average body type.

Same. That woman didn't mind at all
I want to be desired but if a woman doesn't mind scat then I'd lose alot of respect for her.

• +1
is thom proof big bones aren’t attractive, he is a tinder god but he has no hollow cheeks and barely prominent cheekbones and no hunter eyes and a medium sized jaw. the 5.5 psl guy looks like more of a mogger to me

is thom proof big bones aren’t attractive, he is a tinder god but he has no hollow cheeks and barely prominent cheekbones and no hunter eyes and a medium sized jaw. the 5.5 psl guy looks like more of a mogger to me
Thom has better harmony. The 5.5 psl guy has horrible harmony.

Debunking @ForeverRecession 's thread that women want 5.5 PSL + men.
It's 6 PSL + or nothing in 2022, if you are still single. Here's why:
  • As a 5.5 PSL man, you are invisible to your looksmatches. This is proven on dating apps, where I made a dummy profile of a young 5.5 PSL man seeking an LTR. Despite getting plenty of matches, the absolute majority of these matches were average-looking or below-average-looking women, or overweight. Only one woman I saw was worthy of an LTR.
  • It is within feminine nature to value LTRs over casual sex. (I talked to 2 South Asian women on Tinder who agreed with this. One LTB had a body count of 2 and felt she was being led on; one who LARPed wanting a relationship but he ghosted her after sex, and the other was an FWB who she ended up getting attached to. The other was an MTB who was only looking for friends, but witnessed the sheer pumping and dumping her friends had to endure.) Women, including would want to lock down a Chad for an LTR ideally but wonder why they're getting pumped and dumped by him after he ghosts her after sex.
    • The very few HTBs that would match and respond to him only wanted to use the poor 5.5 PSL man for sex, rejecting his advances for a coffee date.
    • Even after stating he has loose, uncontrollable diarrhea, one woman (white HTB) still wanted to meet with him to have scat sex. She did not want a relationship/dates with him.
    • His rejection rate for dates was quite high among HTBs, but widely accepted amongst MTBs and below. The very few HTBs he talked to only wanted to have sex with him.
  • If a 5.5 PSL man with a Master's degree, sweet personality and a stable job really was valuable to a 4.5 PSL + woman, she would not see him as a sex toy/human dildo with a warm body, heart, brain and soul. She would try to lock him down into an LTR, because that is within typical feminine nature.
  • The average face of a man dumpster diving for Tinder grannies is a 5.5 PSL man with blue eyes. This proves even they struggle with dating.
  • Legit Chadlites walk around with no woman in my town, or had MTB or below girlfriends at Uni.
  • A Tinder/Hinge experiment with Thom Strijd however proved the opposite. He matched with tons of Stacies and Stacylites, many of them desperate to lock him down into an LTR. Not one of them rejected his advances to fuck, and not one of them rejected his advances to date.
  • A 5.5 PSL man has many options for dating, but 99% are undesirable.

This proves that you have to be 6 PSL or above to get a woman's attention and be taken seriously as a proper dating option, rather than a fucktoy with warm blood and a heart.
Link me the thom strijd (insane mogger) thread