Forget 5.5 PSL. It's 6 PSL or nothing to attract women in 2022.

All of this fucking conflict thanks to the Jews

And yet I see low-tier normies with high-tier Beckys and Stacylites. Tinder unironically isn’t real life.

Debunking @ForeverRecession 's thread that women want 5.5 PSL + men.
It's 6 PSL + or nothing in 2022, if you are still single. Here's why:
  • As a 5.5 PSL man, you are invisible to your looksmatches. This is proven on dating apps, where I made a dummy profile of a young 5.5 PSL man seeking an LTR. Despite getting plenty of matches, the absolute majority of these matches were average-looking or below-average-looking women, or overweight. Only one woman I saw was worthy of an LTR.
  • It is within feminine nature to value LTRs over casual sex. (I talked to 2 South Asian women on Tinder who agreed with this. One LTB had a body count of 2 and felt she was being led on; one who LARPed wanting a relationship but he ghosted her after sex, and the other was an FWB who she ended up getting attached to. The other was an MTB who was only looking for friends, but witnessed the sheer pumping and dumping her friends had to endure.) Women, including would want to lock down a Chad for an LTR ideally but wonder why they're getting pumped and dumped by him after he ghosts her after sex.
    • The very few HTBs that would match and respond to him only wanted to use the poor 5.5 PSL man for sex, rejecting his advances for a coffee date.
    • Even after stating he has loose, uncontrollable diarrhea, one woman (white HTB) still wanted to meet with him to have scat sex. She did not want a relationship/dates with him.
    • His rejection rate for dates was quite high among HTBs, but widely accepted amongst MTBs and below. The very few HTBs he talked to only wanted to have sex with him.
  • If a 5.5 PSL man with a Master's degree, sweet personality and a stable job really was valuable to a 4.5 PSL + woman, she would not see him as a sex toy/human dildo with a warm body, heart, brain and soul. She would try to lock him down into an LTR, because that is within typical feminine nature.
  • The average face of a man dumpster diving for Tinder grannies is a 5.5 PSL man with blue eyes. This proves even they struggle with dating.
  • Legit Chadlites walk around with no woman in my town, or had MTB or below girlfriends at Uni.
  • A Tinder/Hinge experiment with Thom Strijd however proved the opposite. He matched with tons of Stacies and Stacylites, many of them desperate to lock him down into an LTR. Not one of them rejected his advances to fuck, and not one of them rejected his advances to date.
  • A 5.5 PSL man has many options for dating, but 99% are undesirable.

This proves that you have to be 6 PSL or above to get a woman's attention and be taken seriously as a proper dating option, rather than a fucktoy with warm blood and a heart.
im laughing @ you western cucks while being mogged everyday by tall 22 bideltoid moggers here in balkans JFL @ western ugly wahman

First guy would be rated anywhere 8.5 - 9 by normies

Failo thread, Tinder suck, irl if u are white, non manlet and 4.5 pls u must be retarded to not slay

Debunking @ForeverRecession 's thread that women want 5.5 PSL + men.
It's 6 PSL + or nothing in 2022, if you are still single. Here's why:
  • As a 5.5 PSL man, you are invisible to your looksmatches. This is proven on dating apps, where I made a dummy profile of a young 5.5 PSL man seeking an LTR. Despite getting plenty of matches, the absolute majority of these matches were average-looking or below-average-looking women, or overweight. Only one woman I saw was worthy of an LTR.
  • It is within feminine nature to value LTRs over casual sex. (I talked to 2 South Asian women on Tinder who agreed with this. One LTB had a body count of 2 and felt she was being led on; one who LARPed wanting a relationship but he ghosted her after sex, and the other was an FWB who she ended up getting attached to. The other was an MTB who was only looking for friends, but witnessed the sheer pumping and dumping her friends had to endure.) Women, including would want to lock down a Chad for an LTR ideally but wonder why they're getting pumped and dumped by him after he ghosts her after sex.
    • The very few HTBs that would match and respond to him only wanted to use the poor 5.5 PSL man for sex, rejecting his advances for a coffee date.
    • Even after stating he has loose, uncontrollable diarrhea, one woman (white HTB) still wanted to meet with him to have scat sex. She did not want a relationship/dates with him.
    • His rejection rate for dates was quite high among HTBs, but widely accepted amongst MTBs and below. The very few HTBs he talked to only wanted to have sex with him.
  • If a 5.5 PSL man with a Master's degree, sweet personality and a stable job really was valuable to a 4.5 PSL + woman, she would not see him as a sex toy/human dildo with a warm body, heart, brain and soul. She would try to lock him down into an LTR, because that is within typical feminine nature.
  • The average face of a man dumpster diving for Tinder grannies is a 5.5 PSL man with blue eyes. This proves even they struggle with dating.
  • Legit Chadlites walk around with no woman in my town, or had MTB or below girlfriends at Uni.
  • A Tinder/Hinge experiment with Thom Strijd however proved the opposite. He matched with tons of Stacies and Stacylites, many of them desperate to lock him down into an LTR. Not one of them rejected his advances to fuck, and not one of them rejected his advances to date.
  • A 5.5 PSL man has many options for dating, but 99% are undesirable.

This proves that you have to be 6 PSL or above to get a woman's attention and be taken seriously as a proper dating option, rather than a fucktoy with warm blood and a heart.
many people below 5 PSL have girlfriends. This thread is bogus

First guy would be rated anywhere 8.5 - 9 by normies

Failo thread, Tinder suck, irl if u are white, non manlet and 4.5 pls u must be retarded to not slay
"if you are white" but you dont mention ethnics? jfl nobody cares about ethnics