Forgot to post this

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
The enlightenment and French Revolution was a mistake. Heck even the Magna Carta was a mistake (lol I change my mind on this).

Evola was always right. You aren’t based until you understand this

@Sprinkles @BrahminBoss @The False Prophet
Just repeating what I said on this post a few months ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista, rand anon, Bonecel01 and 4 others
The enlightenment and French Revolution was a mistake. Heck even the Magna Carta was a mistake (lol I change my mind on this).

The world is already way to bureaucratic

Last edited:
Evola was based and Hindupilled

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel

Being a peasant is based theory.

The only part of the enlightenment that is wrong is that people are not equal and that eugenics is good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Being a peasant is based theory.
serfs legit mog wageslaves. Better pay, less time and in a good amount of the time they owned their land.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Richard Cheese, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
eugenics is good
Depends on the type I don’t agree with killing people but we should encourage genetically fit people to reproduce and we should have breeding and parenting licenses that would restrict unfit people

is that people are not equal
Everyone has the same inherent value obviously in terms of superficial qualities people are not equal

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
serfs legit mog wageslaves. Better pay, less time and in a good amount of the time they owned their land.
shit, maybe you're right
IMG 5937

Just give some bread to the local lord for protection theory.:feelsthink:

• +1
The average medieval peasant worked less than modern people, I was genuinely shocked when I learned this

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, FutureSlayer and ElTruecel
everybody knows

Depends on the type I don’t agree with killing people but we should encourage genetically fit people to reproduce and we should have breeding and parenting licenses that would restrict unfit people

Everyone has the same inherent value obviously in terms of superficial qualities people are not equal
No one has inherent value.:lul:

• JFL
The average medieval peasant worked less than modern people, I was genuinely shocked when I learned this
the avg man in 2024 goes schizo if he’s not working, they need to work to anesthetize themselves

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
How did you know about the Magna Carta? I only learned about it in college.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Bro thinks the magna carta is not known about by many people:lul:
I mean, he's a high schooler. And he's from the United States. Shouldn't they teach him this in college instead?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 97baHater and Imretarded?
ElChad ramblings; didn't read.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, wishIwasSalludon and 97baHater
I mean, he's a high schooler. And he's from the United States. Shouldn't they teach him this in college instead?
I mean, he's a nazi who spends his time studying history, it makes sense he'd know about it:feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, wishIwasSalludon and Michael Myers
border hopper rumblings dnr

I mean, he's a nazi who spends his time studying history, it makes sense he'd know about it:feelsthink:
I was more thinking along the lines of since his country is a former British colony that they learned about British history already in high school history classes.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I was more thinking along the lines of since his country is a former British colony that they learned about British history already in high school history classes.
haha you have too much faith in the US school system.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Teaching french revolution in schools is a leftist propaganda for the jewlite

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
statistically speaking 99% of nazis come from either

india, mexico, brazil or arabia

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Imretarded?
How did you know about the Magna Carta? I only learned about it in college.
I learned about it when I was 15 and a freshman in HS JFL.
No I graduated hs a year ago JFL.
No. Im a catholic theocrat and most of the shit I spew about politics or history is stuff I learned in 2021/2022 when I went through my phase.

After like mid 2022 I stopped caring about any politics or redpill chud shit. I moved on to Blackpill discourse. I’m just repeating stuff I learned from that era.

Also yea I went through a turbo aspie history phase for like 2-3 years a bit.
statistically speaking 99% of nazis come from either

india, mexico, brazil or arabia
Maybe but I’m not a Nazi nor Mexican/Brazilian.
A lot more history is covered in more advanced classes at school than you think bruh. We legit learned about the internment camps of Japs & the swastika coming from Hindi Indo aryans back in like elementary school JFL.

• JFL
I learned about it when I was 15 and a freshman in HS JFL.

No I graduated hs a year ago JFL.

No. Im a catholic theocrat and most of the shit I spew about politics or history is stuff I learned in 2021/2022 when I went through my phase.

After like mid 2022 I stopped caring about any politics or redpill chud shit. I moved on to Blackpill discourse. I’m just repeating stuff I learned from that era.

Also yea I went through a turbo aspie history phase for like 2-3 years a bit.

Maybe but I’m not a Nazi nor Mexican/Brazilian.

A lot more history is covered in more advanced classes at school than you think bruh. We legit learned about the internment camps of Japs & the swastika coming from Hindi Indo aryans back in like elementary school JFL.
ElChad took Advanced Classes. @wishIwasSalludon :ogre:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
haha you have too much faith in the US school system.
American school system is shit in maybe inner city public schools. We cover history from the beginnings of the agricultural revolution to like the Iraq war in some advanced classes.

• Woah
ElChad took Advanced Classes. @wishIwasSalludon :ogre:
Yea but that was just a direct result of hanging around groypers & turbo political teen Zoomers on tiktok during quarantine. There was 15 year old Normie foids arguing about Marx and mises with some lolberts. A few guys from this forum were there during that era.

Teen Zoomers have always been into this type of shit. My Zoomer friends irl back in hs were arguing about the housing market & about replacing uranium for nuclear energy :lul::lul:

@cromagnon is legit 14 years old and talks about the same shit. @kafirkilla88 is 15, @Themanletauticel123 is like 16, @Clavicular does the same at 17 @wishIwasSalludon is legit like 16/17 @Michael Myers.

You underestimate how politically hyper aware Zoomers are to the point they go to fringe niche political ideologies by the age of 15. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and wishIwasSalludon
Yea but that was just a direct result of hanging around groypers & turbo political teen Zoomers on tiktok during quarantine. There was 15 year old Normie foids arguing about Marx and mises with some lolberts. A few guys from this forum were there during that era.

Teen Zoomers have always been into this type of shit. My Zoomer friends irl back in hs were arguing about the housing market & about replacing uranium for nuclear energy :lul::lul:
Man, what high school did you attend? Aspie High? 💀

• JFL
Man, what high school did you attend? Aspie High? 💀
Wasn’t even that crazy tbh. It was a standard magnet school but more top tier ones legit start giving out turbo philosophical/political literature to their students by freshman year.

Wasn’t even that crazy tbh. It was a standard magnet school but more top tier ones legit start giving out turbo philosophical/political literature to their students by freshman year.
Meanwhile my friends and I were hella racist, making monkey noises when we saw urkcels and tyrones. 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Meanwhile my friends and I were hella racist, making monkey noises when we saw urkcels and tyrones. 💀
All Zoomer teens are jokingly racist. I used to call my friends slurs back in middle school 24/7 and they did the same. Quarantine probably just got a lot of Zoomers into some aspie interests ngl. I legit found the Blackpill like march 2020 but I was bluepilled

One time my bestie (deathnik) put a bag of bananas in my blasian friend's (other bestie of ours) locker since he knew his code, he did this before the lunch break. My blasian bestie would open his locker every lunch break so we watched from afar as he opened his locker. The drop of the bag while it kept hanging made a really loud noise, so it caught everyone's attention. And there they saw a black guy with a bag of bananas hanging out of his locker. My bestie and I were caging so hard. We were so awful back then. But our blasian bestie lol'd hard as well. :ROFLMAO:

All Zoomer teens are jokingly racist. I used to call my friends slurs back in middle school 24/7 and they did the same. Quarantine probably just got a lot of Zoomers into some aspie interests ngl. I legit found the Blackpill like march 2020 but I was bluepilled
Yeah same. But our jokes would go too far. 💀

@cromagnon is legit 14 years old and talks about the same shit. @kafirkilla88 is 15, @Themanletauticel123 is like 16, @Clavicular does the same at 17 @wishIwasSalludon is legit like 16/17 @Michael Myers.

You underestimate how politically hyper aware Zoomers are to the point they go to fringe niche political ideologies by the age of 15. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I knew who BAP was at 15

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah same. But our jokes would go too far. 💀
Wdym? We’re they like basic jokes or like chronically online tier level
I knew who BAP was at 15
Yea JFL. Plenty of Zoomer “chads” ok here we’re legit around the era I was in on political tiktok back in 2020/2021. Other than the ones I mentioned @rand anon @nordsmog are like a year younger than me and we’re around it as well

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Wdym? We’re they like basic jokes or like chronically online tier level
Like full-on using racial slurs all the time. Back then I had brainrot from 4chan so you know the kinda shit we said. 💀 My dumbass even thought it was a good idea when it was overcrowded with black people to tell one of my friends "wow, I've never seen so many negroes in one place" and my friend was super quiet. Then later on he said "dude, when you said that some guy looked at you angrily, that's why I was quiet" but to be fair, I never knew that word was considered bad since I went to a white high school. Now I'm obviously mindful of the words I use as I do not want to offend people and especially not blacks because they are my bbc bhais.

• Woah
Like full-on using racial slurs all the time.
Yea that isn’t much tbh. Middle schoolers do it
Back then I had brainrot from 4chan so you know the kinda shit we said. 💀 My dumbass even thought it was a good idea when it was overcrowded with black people to tell one of my friends "wow, I've never seen so many negroes in one place" and my friend was super quiet. Then later on he said "dude, when you said that some guy looked at you angrily, that's why I was quiet" but to be fair, I never knew that word was considered bad since I went to a white high school. Now I'm obviously mindful of the words I use as I do not want to offend people and especially not blacks because they are my bbc bhais.
I thought you were going to say you brought up iq and race or some shit. Or like 4chan stats

Yeah but that's because it's edgy. My friends and I were the only ones doing it and going overboard.
I thought you were going to say you brought up iq and race or some shit. Or like 4chan stats
Nah nobody cared about that stuff. 💀

• +1

u mean fbi stats

Yea ig but nobody was saying 13/52 in 2007. I only started seeing that during like blm quarantine days.

Jfl.
how old are you those crime stats were around when trump was running for president

how old are you those crime stats were around when trump was running for president
They were never a big meme until 2020. Everyone just talked about negros doing crime or brought it up during arguments but it blew up during 2020. Plus JFL I was 11 I didn’t care about politics in 2016 even though that shit was being forced everywhere.