Former chief of staff of the US army and leader in the Pentagon reveals everything: "Turkey is the best army in NATO including the US"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Minute 21:45

He also says a couple of minutes before that israeli people were getting inside the Pentagon without being registered :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, emeraldglass and Roquefort
@SayHeyHey

He left the military in the late 90s he dosent have inside knowlegde

Stop being chief staff in 2005 because of pressure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
gerila tv seems to disagree

He left the military in the late 90s he dosent have inside knowlegde

Stop being chief staff in 2005 because of pressure
Sure you fat slob living in Tel Aviv surely know more than a top official of the US army

You can't fool anyone anymore Londonvillie, just spit how much they pay you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, emeraldglass, Autismcel and 3 others
Sure you fat slob living in Tel Aviv surely know more than a top official of the US army

You can't fool anyone anymore Londonvillie, just spit how much they pay you
I never claimed I did. And he left 20 years ago i doubt he have thag much insider knowledge.

Why would israel pay me ?

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
turkish propaganda

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea
What Turkey does is disgusting on a moral level, but now that I think about it, yes, they’re pretty good at it. Because you have to look at the results. Turkey has actually achieved successes against the Kurds, in Libya, in Nagorno-Karabakh. While the US-Zionist-Wahhabi axis has been embarrassed in Afghanistan, in Yemen, in Ukraine, and now in Gaza.

Real victory is on the political front. Especially in the Middle East, the West can’t get that any more. Turkey kinda can, Saudi and UAE maybe, but it’s Russia and Iran who are becoming the biggest winners politically and strategically.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
What Turkey does is disgusting on a moral level, but now that I think about it, yes, they’re pretty good at it. Because you have to look at the results. Turkey has actually achieved successes against the Kurds, in Libya, in Nagorno-Karabakh. While the US-Zionist-Wahhabi axis has been embarrassed in Afghanistan, in Yemen, in Ukraine, and now in Gaza.

Real victory is on the political front. Especially in the Middle East, the West can’t get that any more. Turkey kinda can, Saudi and UAE maybe, but it’s Russia and Iran who are becoming the biggest winners politically and strategically.
Turkey is inside an axis with Qatar as long as the AKP party rules, which is a blessing for both countries.

They have a NATO style agreement by which if anyone attacks Qatar then Turkey will defend them militarily. They are also the biggest financers of muslim gradual movements in the world (Ikhwanis)

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
@MaghrebGator their usual response :lul::lul:
This has nothing to do with israel but maune people jusy support israel or jusy don't think israel as evil people claim it is

Main qimg 474281b64afccd6518577407116d0b6f pjlq

I hope r*ssia gets balkanized and we get TVRAN, that's the only thing i want, we can expand westward if necessary afterwards

There hasn't been a decent video from there for 10 years
I've stopped following that shit but a year or two ago when turkey was cleaning up pkk in north iraq they posted some good videos where they btfo'd roaches.

I've stopped following that shit but a year or two ago when turkey was cleaning up pkk in north iraq they posted some good videos where they btfo'd roaches.
Most of them are probably old,Look at the number of casualties before 2010 and after 2010