Former FBI investigator thinks University of Idaho murder suspect had a possible 'incel complex' and the stabbings were a way to 'assert some type of

He should've gotten an asian like other white incels who are too ugly for white foids
2b7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pardocel, CopeMoreCumskins., lordgandy2000 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, fauxfox, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
Water. Look at him, he’s a weird jewcel with crazy eyes.

I’ve been saying he was incel since I saw him

I seriously doubt this dude could kill 4 people with minimum effort
I think they were all wasted and a couple of them were asleep/sleepy

I think they were all wasted and a couple of them were asleep/sleepy
dude it’s still 4 people and the college boy was relatively well built. This dude does not even have a scratch on him. People were theorizing that it had to be someone with military/hunting experience not white twink that spent his time being the teachers pet

couldnt cope with the fact that an uglier guy ascended while he couldnt get anything
66601523-11638109-image-m-6_1673818722726.jpg

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Ethniframementalcel
dude it’s still 4 people and the college boy was relatively well built. This dude does not even have a scratch on him. People were theorizing that it had to be someone with military/hunting experience not white twink that spent his time being the teachers pet
So you think he didn’t do it, or what?

So you think he didn’t do it, or what?
well my theory was

that the girls were having beef between each other or some sort of fight over boys. the 2 surviving girls then decided to concoct a plan to murder their friends to get vengeance. They probably met through parties/bars/clubs/college an inkwell who spent his time hunting or had prior military experience. The women would let him smash but in return the dude would have to literally slay their roommates. This would explain why the killer never bothered to check the other room and how he had easy access to the house and also the motivation and drive (to effortlessly kill 4 young college students)

• Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel

Water. Look at him, he’s a weird jewcel with crazy eyes.

I’ve been saying he was incel since I saw him
dude actually looks like the joker wtf.

So he stabs nigger to amogg them

Mirin him

• WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
well my theory was

that the girls were having beef between each other or some sort of fight over boys. the 2 surviving girls then decided to concoct a plan to murder their friends to get vengeance. They probably met through parties/bars/clubs/college an inkwell who spent his time hunting or had prior military experience. The women would let him smash but in return the dude would have to literally slay their roommates. This would explain why the killer never bothered to check the other room and how he had easy access to the house and also the motivation and drive (to effortlessly kill 4 young college students)
Did you read the probably cause affadavit?