Forum culture's been destroyed

T

T_T

Platinum
I swear these tiktokcels have such generic senses of humour and talk like NPCs from any other site, might as well be tiktok or reddit comment section now. no more esoteric PSL/old cuckmax style humour undecipherable to normies, im talking shit along the lines of avi quoting or gif quoting
forum's just used as cheap dopamine dump for tiktokcels to spam meaningless shit now thats got nothing to do with forum culture

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, YungTrappa, wishIwasSalludon and 32 others
have such generic senses of humour and talk like NPCs from any other site
bro made a thread before gta 6 💀😭🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, watah, bloomercel and 22 others
👆eg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, N1666, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, bloomercel, Niggamaxxer and 11 others
Can you nostalgise this too?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and 6PSLcel
I swear these tiktokcels have such generic senses of humour and talk like NPCs from any other site, might as well be tiktok or reddit comment section now. no more esoteric PSL/old cuckmax style humour undecipherable to normies, im talking shit along the lines of avi quoting or gif quoting
forum's just used as cheap dopamine dump for tiktokcels to spam meaningless shit now thats got nothing to do with forum culture
Obamna ur mom owns u lil bro despacito + skibidi ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, LooksThinker and 6PSLcel
In the old days only the most autistic random shitposters/philosophers discovered the forum let alone make an account here. Everyone went through a tragic but transformative process. filtered out npcs and attracted so many original unique esoteric authentic personalities. With cuckmax losing its notoriety and stigma and becoming a tiktok meme every gen alpha retard knows no shit the forum's gonna be turned into some generic shithole full of tiktok hiveminds u cant tell apart

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, LooksThinker, perpetuallytired and 13 others
In the old days only the most autistic random shitposters/philosophers discovered the forum let alone make an account here. Everyone went through a tragic but transformative process. So many original unique esoteric authentic personalities were spawned here. With cuckmax losing its notoriety and stigma and becoming a tiktok meme every gen alpha retard knows no shit the forum's gonna be turned into some generic shithole full of tiktok hiveminds
Oh no

In the old days only the most autistic random shitposters/philosophers discovered the forum let alone make an account here. Everyone went through a tragic but transformative process. So many original unique esoteric authentic personalities were spawned here. With cuckmax losing its notoriety and stigma and becoming a tiktok meme every gen alpha retard knows no shit the forum's gonna be turned into some generic shithole full of tiktok hiveminds
It has already been invaded by TikTokcels.

net had teenagers using it, but they didn't bother making an account, they just lurked. I remember people like undisputed making these size 26 evisceration threads on people and it was hilarious.

The original group of people that used old PSL are all older now. They ascended, roped, or quit using the forums and got lives. It's inevitable that a new group of people of people will be using these forums now. The quality of users now is just so in the shitter it's incredible.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, bloomercel, Tabula Rasa and 11 others

net had teenagers using it, but they didn't bother making an account, they just lurked. I remember people like undisputed making these size 26 evisceration threads on people and it was hilarious.

The original group of people that used old PSL are all older now. They ascended, roped, or quit using the forums and got lives. It's inevitable that a new group of people of people will be using these forums now. The quality of users now is just so in the shitter it's incredible.
Ascend, rope or quit and get a life.

I wonder what my fate will be.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, perpetuallytired, PsychoH and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoH, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
Bro is not cooking with this one 😭💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Darkeningstar and 6PSLcel
people have been avi quoting and gif spamming since 2015 sluthate

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 5 others

until 3 months ago it was somewhat useable.
Old PSL had an insurmountable immutable hierarchy that made everyone compete to have personality and a brand. to became respected and well known you had to be have layers upon layers of appeal, originality, insight and rep from OGs, no such thing as a tiktokcel having 10k posts and being a household name in a month and then his entire generation deletes, shit was like if you werent there when ER went ER youre a newfag, rep and relationships were built over years. Even old cuckmax was disneyworld version of lookism with the eviscerations, old lookism wasnt for humour just for pure dark triad that happened to be hilarious
Making a name for yourself is pointless now, its not about gaining the respect of a few legit posters its about appealing to 100 brainfried tiktokcels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Tabula Rasa, EdouardManlet and 5 others

I am a good poster though, I guess there are downsides and upsides. Similarly to uncontrolled immigration to Europe :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 65192 and BrutalMogger

emo

dark triad indo aryan​

JoinedMay 9, 2024Posts646Reputation874

Bro is not cooking with this one 😭💀

👆good eg.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Deleted member 82370, PsychoH and 4 others
Old PSL had an insurmountable immutable hierarchy that made everyone compete to have personality and a brand. to became respected and well known you had to be have layers upon layers of appeal, originality, insight and rep from OGs, no such thing as a tiktokcel having 10k posts and being a household name in a month and then his entire generation deletes, shit was like if you werent there when ER went ER youre a newfag, rep was built over years. Even old cuckmax was disneyworld version of lookism with the eviscerations, old lookism wasnt for humour just for pure dark triad that happened to be hilarious
Making a name for yourself is pointless now, its not about gaining the respect of a few legit posters its about appealing to 100 brainfried tiktokcels
If you had to guess, would you put me in what you call a shithole?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I would like to
congratul
ape kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, sickdawgie and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, |Daddy_Zygos|, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
you get more respect in life not asking peoples opinions of you
Of course, but I asked you a question

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Old PSL had an insurmountable immutable hierarchy that made everyone compete to have personality and a brand. to became respected and well known you had to be have layers upon layers of appeal, originality, insight and rep from OGs, no such thing as a tiktokcel having 10k posts and being a household name in a month and then his entire generation deletes, shit was like if you werent there when ER went ER youre a newfag, rep and relationships were built over years. Even old cuckmax was disneyworld version of lookism with the eviscerations, old lookism wasnt for humour just for pure dark triad that happened to be hilarious
Can a random greycel who receives all available surgeries become a forum legend?

basically I value your react more than your comment

A greycel with surgery knowledge is not spiritually a greycel
so what's your story anyways ? you ascended, managed to find success without surgery or something else ?

In the old days only the most autistic random shitposters/philosophers discovered the forum let alone make an account here. Everyone went through a tragic but transformative process. filtered out npcs and attracted so many original unique esoteric authentic personalities. With cuckmax losing its notoriety and stigma and becoming a tiktok meme every gen alpha retard knows no shit the forum's gonna be turned into some generic shithole full of tiktok hiveminds u cant tell apart
I also think that older forums used to be more white
Now there is a lot of bhais and stuff
I think saars cultures got something do to with tiktok low-span mentality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, Acne Victim and 1 other person
so what's your story anyways ? you ascended, managed to find success without surgery or something else ?
The one immortal theory on this site is bonesmashing. I can't escape it and it only exists on this part of the internet. Im forced to return to my roots for my last chance at ascension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, perpetuallytired, Deleted member 82370 and 2 others
I also think that older forums used to be more white
Now there is a lot of bhais and stuff
I think saars cultures got something do to with tiktok low-span mentality.
1. lookism was insanely white and you could barely succeed if you werent cumskin or nigger
2. cuckmax was always curry but curry memes are the only thing that survived
3. curries and ricecels here brutally mog the ones on late lookism not sure earlier eras

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, 6PSLcel and Patriot
.org 18+ section is needed

- inside jokes being replaced by normie humour
- higher quantity lower quality threads that easily go to bottom of page so discouraging high effort threads thatll be drowned out anyway and lowering competition, people want convo not legit threads. back then youd be put on ignore for this shit
- insanely short term posting and networking, less focus on long term rep more focus on disposable content and rep farm
- less flair and recognisability to accounts
- brutal descension into non humanoid/meme/photoshopped avis, derailing the avi = what people imagine you as feel
- curries still comic relief

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: perpetuallytired, cannotbeasked, chadintraining and 5 others
Meow meow meow meow meow meow

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and noobs
This alarms going crazy!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
- higher quantity lower quality threads that easily go to bottom of page so discouraging high effort threads thatll be drowned out anyway and lowering competition, people want convo not legit threads. back then youd be put on ignore for this shit
- insanely short term posting and networking, less focus on long term rep more focus on disposable content and rep farm
- brutal descension into non humanoid/meme/photoshopped avis, derailing the avi = what people imagine you as feel
lgbt-minion-alert-frrmtt84sv85lvpu.gif
GAY ASS NIGGA ALERT GAY ASS NIGGA ALERT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, 6PSLcel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
"Forum destroyed"
"All because of greycells"

Guys its destroyed because of you npcs
i created one of the funniest jokes and what did i got? No reps no reactions

In other forums i alr got 11 reps and reddit gold , 44 people watching this thread, no rels

You guys are just npcs , that is it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Deleted member 82370, N1666 and 3 others
How can you people even hate DR. NICKGA :lul:

Everything that comes out of his mouth is golden :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
"Forum destroyed"
"All because of greycells"

Guys its destroyed because of you npcs
i created one of the funniest jokes and what did i got? No reps no reactions

In other forums i alr got 11 reps and reddit gold , 44 people watching this thread, no rels

You guys are just npcs , that is it

Thank you non npc nigga dalitbos @dalitbos

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bro I honestly miss what was .org and .me was:feelsbadman:
so many good users left guess is time for me to move on

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
bro I honestly miss what was .org and .me was:feelsbadman:
so many good users left guess is time for me to move on
what was your older username?
or where you just lurking?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I looked yesterday into your older 2019 threads here to feel that old god looksmax style.
good stuff
Wish we got rid of tik-tok normie culture.

I think we should remove posts number info in left side UI and left reputation and add points.

oh well, at the end of the day this is just a shitty internet forum. If you care this much then you have your priorities wrong.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, maarda and sickdawgie
I looked yesterday into your older 2019 threads here to feel that old god looksmax style.
good stuff
Wish we got rid of tik-tok normie culture.
The original userbase is dwarfed by the number of people who found it through tiktok. If the website went back to being called looksmax.me tiktokcels wouldnt be able to find it and all the tiktokcels would auto delete after a month when dopamine runs out. Its about shekels not maintaining the integrity and soul of the forum. Hellhole that spawned unlikely friendships to a fickle social media platform. I remember a thread saying the userbase changes every three months. I just hope the cuckmax culture assimilates tiktokcels and not the other way around so the legacy of cuckmax can be preserved
oh well, at the end of the day this is just a shitty internet forum. If you care this much then you have your priorities wrong.
The blackpilled gen alpha and women internalising mog and knowing their true value far exceeds the superficial value of the forum
Cuckmax didnt deserve to inherit the legacy of PSL

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and N1666