Forum culture's been destroyed

Maybe you should move on old man. Things change. If a post isn't funny dont rep it end of

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, |Daddy_Zygos| and maarda
what was your older username?
or where you just lurking?
I was herecales_Perseus

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
Maybe you should move on old man. Things change. If a post isn't funny dont rep it end of
pretty much I'm just lurking at old threads for looksmaxing

I swear these tiktokcels have such generic senses of humour and talk like NPCs from any other site, might as well be tiktok or reddit comment section now. no more esoteric PSL/old cuckmax style humour undecipherable to normies, im talking shit along the lines of avi quoting or gif quoting
forum's just used as cheap dopamine dump for tiktokcels to spam meaningless shit now thats got nothing to do with forum culture

Yeah we're well past the hay days of this site tbh. Pretty sad because it used to be a very interesting and entertaining place to visit.

90% of newcomers are low IQ tiktok invaders, flooding this place with water is wet posts and fart joke level humor.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, EdgyFashionist, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
Yeah we're well past the hay days of this site tbh. Pretty sad because it used to be a very interesting and entertaining place to visit.

90% of newcomers are low IQ tiktok invaders, flooding this place with water is wet posts and fart joke level humor.
They mightve nuked offtopic but looksmax section/front page trendy threads is drowned out by dopamine fried greycels asking retarded questions they could get from a google search as if looksmax section was made to serve them basic info on a platter

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, EdgyFashionist, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
until 3 months ago it was somewhat useable.
Old PSL had an insurmountable immutable hierarchy that made everyone compete to have personality and a brand. to became respected and well known you had to be have layers upon layers of appeal, originality, insight and rep from OGs, no such thing as a tiktokcel having 10k posts and being a household name in a month and then his entire generation deletes, shit was like if you werent there when ER went ER youre a newfag, rep and relationships were built over years. Even old cuckmax was disneyworld version of lookism with the eviscerations, old lookism wasnt for humour just for pure dark triad that happened to be hilarious
Making a name for yourself is pointless now, its not about gaining the respect of a few legit posters its about appealing to 100 brainfried tiktokcels
ratio bozo

I swear these tiktokcels have such generic senses of humour and talk like NPCs from any other site, might as well be tiktok or reddit comment section now. no more esoteric PSL/old cuckmax style humour undecipherable to normies, im talking shit along the lines of avi quoting or gif quoting
forum's just used as cheap dopamine dump for tiktokcels to spam meaningless shit now thats got nothing to do with forum culture
It's always been shit

Don't worry most normies don't make it out of 100 posts

Joined Oct 6, 2019

Legit

Tbh kinda wish I had discovered the bp before quarantine
But I think I was too young to grasp it at the time
I used to be a redpiller in prime lookism days unfortunately