Forum is Too Aspie About Real Solutions

6.5PSL

Banned
I've noticed this time and time again, when discussing a product or process to truly looksmaxx, if ONE thing seems even slightly conceivably off, people won't do it. You guys will try so hard to find studies or testimonies convincing you to back out of doing something when Chad just does it and doesn't have a care in the world. Examples: castor oil, minoxidil, finasteride. Just incessant random excuses to not use the best things to looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, HQNPmaxxing, thereallegend and 7 others
It never began for seriouscels

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ROTTING
So many guys here who are high bf% or don't even lift. Like wtf are you even doing on a site called looksmax then tbh. This forum should just be called rotmaxx and the only section should be aggressively analyzing random men's faces all day like a gigantic homo.

For some of you it's actually over. But a lot of you are average looking defeatists who are never going to lose weight or touch a barbell or make the money to afford the surgeries you want, let alone make any serious attempt to work on your mental problems. You're just content enough with rotting to not do anything about it so you convince yourself it's over when you have no idea what your face and body would even look like if you were lean and muscular. No idea how differently people might treat you, or how much happier you might be even from gaining just a couple points in looks. What a shame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16607, introducelate, Deleted member 15827 and 17 others
So many guys here who are high bf% or don't even lift. Like wtf are you even doing on a site called looksmax then tbh. This forum should just be called rotmaxx and the only section should be aggressively analyzing random men's faces all day like a gigantic homo.

For some of you it's actually over. But a lot of you are average looking defeatists who are never going to lose weight or touch a barbell or make the money to afford the surgeries you want, let alone make any serious attempt to work on your mental problems. You're just content enough with rotting to not do anything about it so you convince yourself it's over when you have no idea what your face and body would even look like if you were lean and muscular. No idea how differently people might treat you, or how much happier you might be even from gaining just a couple points in looks. What a shame
I agree if you are not even putting in the work and hitting the gym then you dont belong on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus and Preoximerianas
High inhib, is kinda common here.

I'm on: Finasteride, minox, melanotan 2, collagen pepetides powder, MK-677etc..

But, when I mentioned it. Or in discussion about these.
There were always high inhib guys posting, that they don use it because of like 1% side effect risks.

For example objections:
fina -> turns one into a libidocell tranny
minox -> rapes your collagen
MK-677 -> bloath phase
etc...

Meanwhile. I see good looking low iq guys whom are ablivious to science and risks. Just popp what they get suggested. And for example, injecting Melanton 2 for a tan. Or doing a cycle for muscle gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Elvisandreaa, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others

I agree if you are not even putting in the work and hitting the gym then you dont belong on looksmax
Mirin the gym ascension of Zyzz.

But have to do it less risky for health ways.
But for Looksmaxxing results and attitide. Zyzz is a great example,

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

I agree. If you're not going to even attempt to diet below 20% body fat (which still looks like dog shit, facial aesthetics and visible musculature start at 10-15%) what are you doing on a site called "looksmax"?

Too much self pity and too few disciplined people willing to do whatever it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Mirin the gym ascension of Zyzz.

But have to do it less risky for health ways.
But for Looksmaxxing results and attitide. Zyzz is a great example,

Zyzz is also a great example of someone who impulsively took drugs without worrying about consequences, and then died, at a younger age than a lot of you are now

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

There were always high inhib guys posting, that they don use it because of like 1% side effect risks.

For example objections:
MK-677 -> bloath phase
etc...

Meanwhile. I see good looking low iq guys whom are ablivious to science and risks. Just popp what they get suggested. And for example, injecting Melanton 2 for a tan. Or doing a cycle for muscle gains.

How effective is the collagen powder? Seen any boost?

How effective is the collagen powder? Seen any boost?
decent boost. great mostly for older guys. To compensate for the less body collagen production a bit. Mainly great for anti-aging maxxing; and need to do it consistently than. This way, keeping them collagen loss, elasticity loss in skin and legumes/joints/strings a bit slower than otherwise, and thus keeping a younger looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
yeah. good thread.

While some here. just go bald. because the don't dare to use minox, becase it causes 2% collagen drop.
This already good looking guy. Ascends to Chad levels, due to blue eyes halo surgery.

His eyes look uncanny af now, regular people with blue eyes naturally don't have eyes that look like this. Idk if the eye surgery gave him a boost because his eyes look like they have special work done to them.

I've noticed this time and time again, when discussing a product or process to truly looksmaxx, if ONE thing seems even slightly conceivably off, people won't do it. You guys will try so hard to find studies or testimonies convincing you to back out of doing something when Chad just does it and doesn't have a care in the world. Examples: castor oil, minoxidil, finasteride. Just incessant random excuses to not use the best things to looksmaxx.

Chad doesn't do it though- he just rolls out of bed, eats fast food and drinks hard liquor for breakfast lunch and dinner and fucks at will.

But I agree with your overall point; we have to take minor risks to try to catch up and level the playing field

His eyes look uncanny af now, regular people with blue eyes naturally don't have eyes that look like this. Idk if the eye surgery gave him a boost because his eyes look like they have special work done to them.
he ascended imo.
check how many followers he has onlines.

he ascended imo.
check how many followers he has onlines.

He was already legit very well known from Youtube, had like 400k subs back from even 2012 days. He's been known for a while. I guess maybe it increased his clout but idk he was really big back in early Youtube.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
He was already legit very well known from Youtube, had like 400k subs back from even 2012 days. He's been known for a while. I guess maybe it increased his clout but idk he was really big back in early Youtube.
i didn't know that.
seems like he picked up more cloud.

his gymmaxxing and heavy stubble is a nice adding. in his looksmaxxing. I think

2 days ago after my buccal fat removal surgery I did post my buccal fats and those high inhib faggots swarmed my post at instant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Ok if you niggas pretending to be serious then answer in my thread cuz I asked a legit question and no responses.

Chad doesn't do it though- he just rolls out of bed, eats fast food and drinks hard liquor for breakfast lunch and dinner and fucks at will.

But I agree with your overall point; we have to take minor risks to try to catch up and level the playing field
This is an absolute meme btw. I know a legit 5'11 Chad that plays ice hockey and can squat 4 plates. He never drinks sodas and eats really clean

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and eduardkoopman
This is an absolute meme btw. I know a legit 5'11 Chad that plays ice hockey and can squat 4 plates. He never drinks sodas and eats really clean
True this.
Chad's tend to have decent lifestyle 80% of the time. And than 20% of the time, they cheat and have fun.
Maybe, because most only see them during their 20% cheat times. That is makes one think, they overall have shit lifestyle.
Usually their food intake, and exercise, is pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and klamus
Im on minox right now

Im too lazy and depressed for gym, but I want to, cuz I have the height + frame + BBC genes made for the gym

Only thing Im legit too scared to try is finasteride, that's the only thing that legit scares me

I'd even get extractions for my bimax at this point before I try finastertide

Because few people actually want to put any work, effort or $$ into looking better, so they'd rather just rot in front of their PS5 and jerk off all day. Not just here but in real life.

I've recommended fitness advice that actually works to dozens of people and maybe 3 have actually done it , and , holy fuck! actually saw results . Most people are lazy.

For example objections:
MK-677 -> bloath phase
etc...

ok, I'm really low on the risk aversion scale so I sometimes try stuff looking good from a thread or post, like "why not try this shit, no time for research, etc,...",

motto was Steve Jobs's "stay hungry, stay foolish", which supported my case of behaving exactly like this throughout my 20's. But a lot of it was the "foolish" part, that I used to conflate with "dumb",

so I felt so justified in doing "dumb" things in my 20's, cuz why not, yolo and shit,

however in my case my rash and admittedly reckless behaviors concerning my health and body, etc,... did more harm than good, because "muh I'm young and shit, whatever..." is great at 20, but not so at almost 30 anymore

so I'll stand by the motto here and: do your research folks!!! and don't be dumb like I could have been in the past by being too careless

Good IQ