The single most important trait

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
Being a doer.

There are thinkers, and there are doers. Always be a doer.

A thinker will read about dermarolling being good and get excited. Then he'll read that it's potentially bad and get scared. He'll spend hours and hours reading and deliberating, but he'll never actually dermaroll.

A doer will just think "oh cool" and start dermarolling. Looksmaxing example, but it extends way further than that. In the end the thinker will do nothing, and actually know nothing. Meanwhile the doer has tried a million things, and made many bad decisions, but will learn from these mistakes and be generally far better off in every way. The thinker cannot know, because life experience is the only REAL teacher. Reading forums and studies alone will result in you knowing nothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zerotohero, YouLiveForYourself, AscendingHero and 30 others
Always strive to be a doer boys. Whatever you're really wanting to do but haven't committed to yet? I want you to just go do it, today

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, Gaia262 and dancs
There are doers, then there are retards. If you hop on all the latest trends, take weird hormones or smash your face with a hammer, you're a retard.

Think about your flaws, save up for surgery, then do it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, AscendingHero, wateriswet and 17 others
There are doers, then there are retards. If you hop on all the latest trends, take weird hormones or smash your face with a hammer, you're a retard.

Where are you at in life, and what have you accomplished? My guess is nothing significant, or else you'd be agreeing with me.

Obviously no one is 100% a doer or a thinker. You can be a man of action and still think "hmm maybe I won't punch myself in the face because that's retarded." But the message applies nonetheless

Maybe you should take hormones and keep current with trends and you'd have some bitches on your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
The single most important trait is genes jfl at you OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Birdcell, Effortless, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
There are two types of doers, one who sees something neet and immediately starts doing it. The other type will see something neet, research into it, see that the benefits outweighs the costs and begin to do it.

One is low IQ and the other ascends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 4614, chadsmith and 12 others
The doer will do some bad shit to himself sooner or later, by not being 100% informed on what he's using. Not doing that

There are two types of doers, one who sees something neet and immediately starts doing it. The other type will see something neet, research into it, see that the benefits outweighs the costs and begin to do it.

Correct. There is a balance to strike but always err more on the doer side. Most people on this forum err more on the thinker side, and have been here for months or possibly years without ascending.

Within 6 months of discovering the concept of looksmaxing, you've had enough time to think of a plan and actually ascend significantly. Even without money for surgery. Anyone who hasn't is an overthinker

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod and Preoximerianas
Agree
But being extremely low inhib doer is bad too. For example I wanted to debloat, just bought diuretics and almost killed myself jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 11770 and Deleted member 15698
doER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and LastHopeForNorman

and then there is you, who probably won't ascend no matter what he does :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5786
Agree
But being extremely low inhib doer is bad too. For example I wanted to debloat, just bought diuretics and almost killed myself jfl
There is a balance yes. But tbh you sound like a Chad who gets shit done. You won't use diuretics again and you'll probably try other shit until you find shit that works. Mirin way harder than all the pussy overthinkers here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Brutal

But I respect that he's a complete manlet who's still putting in effort. I'm 6'2 so I can't relate, I imagine if you're 5'4 the urge to just give up is immense

But ultimately just giving up is the ultimate low T pussy trait, give upers may as well transition to women. So mirin

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

What surgeries? Forum full of normies without failos idk what surgeries you talk about
@PingPong @Thompsonz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
What surgeries? Forum full of normies without failos idk what surgeries you talk about
@PingPong @Thompsonz
what he described as thinker is def about me
i think its about you too to a certain degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Does it mean i should stop reading hacking book and start hacking already?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14323
@PingPong @Thompsonz
I have a crooked nose, cross bite and deep overbite. What do i get to fix?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Just don't want to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Chad is a doer.
He does existing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770

Giving up and becoming a doomer is one of the most pathetic shit i’ve ever heard. Imagine being such a low self esteemed cuck that you give up just because life was hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698

I’d rather be looksmaxxed at 5’2 than not be looksmaxxed at 5’2 :feelsgood:

• +1
you commented on my reddit post jfl

I know, should be here instead of asking people on Reddit who are still wondering if putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth is okay or not :lul:

Someone said “should i start mewing, i’ve never done it ever but i’ve been breathing through my nose my whole life” like :feelsuhh:

I know, should be here instead of asking people on Reddit who are still wondering if putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth is okay or not :lul:
im actually 5'4 myself not giving up yet completely and looksmaxxing but depressed everyday about lost potential in looks and skills/abilities

• +1
I’d rather be looksmaxxed at 5’2 than not be looksmaxxed at 5’2 :feelsgood:
Jesus, 5'2. Fuck man that's so rough, how old are you?

It can be done though. There are manlets who slay. You have a loooot to compensate for, but at least by trying you have a chance, instead of 0 chance for betas who do nothing to improve their situation

Jesus, 5'2. Fuck man that's so rough, how old are you?

It can be done though. There are manlets who slay. You have a loooot to compensate for, but at least by trying you have a chance, instead of 0 chance for betas who do nothing to improve their situation

22, been this height since freshman year of high school :lul:

Someone said “should i start mewing, i’ve never done it ever but i’ve been breathing through my nose my whole life” like :feelsuhh:
i just go on that site to make people self conscious abt having a recessed jaw gives me some pleasure out of it , getting a top tier jaw is diet and genetics tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
22, been this height since freshman year of high school :lul:
Fuuuuck bro. Why? Manlet parents, or did they have you on Adderall/not enough food growing up?

Anyway, I'm rooting for you my guy. If you ever need pointers on anything I got you, dms are open

Fuuuuck bro. Why? Manlet parents, or did they have you on Adderall/not enough food growing up?

Anyway, I'm rooting for you my guy. If you ever need pointers on anything I got you, dms are open

Manlet parents (mom 5’0 and dad 5’3/4) + GAD fucking up my nutrition. To the point i’m shorter growing up in the U.S than kids growing up in Bangladesh, a third world developing shithole :feelswah:

Manlet parents (mom 5’0 and dad 5’3/4) + GAD fucking up my nutrition. To the point i’m shorter growing up in the U.S than kids growing up in Bangladesh, a third world developing shithole :feelswah:
fuck thats brutal , but you can just wear shoelifts tbh or go for leg lengthening surgery

fuck thats brutal , but you can just wear shoelifts tbh or go for leg lengthening surgery

Already height fraud with shoelifts, literal life fuel actually being taller than the average woman now. And grinding away to finish this degree and get to $100k fast enough to get LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and Deleted member 14166
Already height fraud with shoelifts, literal life fuel actually being taller than the average woman now. And grinding away to finish this degree and get to $100k fast enough to get LL.
noice bro any life advice for an 18 year old?

noice bro any life advice for an 18 year old?
Get fucking jacked, do not get fat, take good care of your skin, don't get bald. Apart from that get out there and experience life, don't wind up like these fucking weirdos on here who are my age saying it's all over

I believe the truth is a little more nuanced, it lies in between, I think.

It’s always good to consider what you’re doing before jumping into it, so be both. Consider your options, possible consequences, risk/reward but do not become static and act with a little sense of urgency.

Think but don’t linger endlessly.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
True tbh.

I usually do a bit of research on what im getting myself in to, and then do it based on whether its worth it.

Ive seen some anecdotes on bonesmashing and i understand the logic and risks, therefore i do it

I do some research on mk 677 i see risks and methods. I try it

I see risks and benfits of AIs I do it

I see risks and benefits of minox, therefore i do it

Theres lots of retarded shit which i skip over because i do some level of research beforehand. But I dont leave anything short of surgery out of the equation