• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, one job away, Deleted member and 5 others
Fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member, gamma and 3 others
Not a single good looking person is "flat faced" or recessed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Looks234, Deleted member 14848 and 10 others
Not a single good looking person is "flat faced" or recessed.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, datboijj, Deleted member and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Yuya Moggershima, Looks234 and 15 others
Flat maxilla is masculine @volcelfatcel init

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Cope>rope, volcelfatcel and 4 others
They have above average forward growth. Do you not go outside?

14 year old retards like you think only guys with barrett-tier forward growth is "not recessed".
Their maxillas are flat. I don't think they're recessed. Just flat .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Forward growth includes chin infras supras and zygos, the average user just looks at lower maxilla

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17201, one job away, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Their maxillas are flat. I don't think they're recessed. Just flat .
They are not flat at all you utter cretin. Chico is looking down and Brad Pitt is like 50 years old in that pic.

They're literally forward grown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 17291 and SOS-Sonic
  • +1
True. What white Chads like Biggdink get:

What 5'5 recessed bald Filipinos get:
740full mikayla demaiter

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 11963 and 11 others
You have no clue what you're talking about. They're both the definition of forward grown:

Brapit figtclubb
Francisco Lachowski Greg Vaughan Made In Brazil 03

Look at their mandible and maxillas. Chico even has his mouth open in that picture so it's better than that. By your definition, 99% of Caucasian men are "recessed".
No, that's not true at all. Tall skulls are masculine, which by their vertical distribution appear flatter to clueless teenagers on this forum who use compact-skulled tiktokers as their baseline for forward growth. Their maxillas and mandibles are still just as forward grown as everyone else's.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 17291, highT and 1 other person
I think forward growth in itself is meaningless. It's just that it allows for better eye socket support, mandible and maxilla projection etc. aka it allows for other features to be better.

• +1
I think forward growth in itself is meaningless. It's just that it allows for better eye socket support, mandible and maxilla projection etc. aka it allows for other features to be better.
Not at all. Idk how people on this website still cope. Every gl person is forward grown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and SOS-Sonic
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17201 and Deleted member 17291
You have no clue what you're talking about. They're both the definition of forward grown:

View attachment 1562116View attachment 1562120

Look at their mandible and maxillas. Chico even has his mouth open in that picture so it's better than that. By your definition, 99% of Caucasian men are "recessed".
chico is literally tilting his neck here. Massive forward growth fraud. Funny how you call me out for using a pic where he's looking down 3 degrees and then post a pic where he literally has forward head posture. Try it yourself. You'll get very different side profiles. Brad Pitt example is better though. But he is below the forum standard for forward growth. His maxilla does lack projectionn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96 and 4 others
Not at all. Idk how people on this website still cope. Every gl person is forward grown.

Checkmate :feelshmm: @volcelfatcel @oatmeal @oldcell
Either retract your statement or admit Stallone ain't ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Yuya Moggershima, Hikicel69 and 8 others
Forward growth of the mandible and tall ramus for men
Forward growth of the maxilla for women

@Kingkellz

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Looks234, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
Forward growth of the mandible and tall ramus for men
Forward growth of the maxilla for women

@Kingkellz
Not at all. Girls have shorter skulls so it looks more forward grown. Attractive men and women have the exact same amount of forward growth.

• +1
Not at all. Girls have shorter skulls so it looks more forward grown. Attractive men and women have the exact same amount of forward growth.
No they don’t most women are more forward grown than men but most men have taller skulls than women

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
chico is literally tilting his neck here. Massive forward growth fraud. Funny how you call me out for using a pic where he's looking down 3 degrees and then post a pic where he literally has forward head posture. Try it yourself. You'll get very different side profiles. Brad Pitt example is better though. But he is below the forum standard for forward growth. His maxilla does lack projectionn
Doesn't matter if he's tilting his neck. You can clearly see he's forward grown af.

And no, Brad Pitt is not below the forum standard.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No they don’t most women are more forward grown than men but most men have taller skulls than women
No they aren't. Men are just as forward grown than women, maybe even more so. They have taller skulls so it doesn't appear like it.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
No they aren't. Men are just as forward grown than women, maybe even more so. They have taller skulls so it doesn't appear like it.
Literally no a side effect of having a tall ramus or taller skull is that your midface gets flat unless ur black like Rampage Jackson to have both a tall ramus and also a forward grown maxilla u will always get forward grown mogged by women because the forward growth of this is a sign of a compact skull not big one

Doesn't matter if he's tilting his neck. You can clearly see he's forward grown af.

And no, Brad Pitt is not below the forum standard.
You clearly have no clue about how posture effects side profile pics. Try it yourself with forard head posture and straight back.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 17291 and Korea
You clearly have no clue about how posture effects side profile pics. Try it yourself with forard head posture and straight back.
Ok? I'm not a retard who just looks at it from an absolute standpoint. Just tilt your fucking head and look at him lmfao. He's far from recessed.

Regardlsss the maxilla is the most overrated psl trash in existence lmao
As long as u are not recessed which only then it gets bad it literally doesn’t matter tall ramus matters way more

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9670 and LooksOrDeath
Literally no a side effect of having a tall ramus or taller skull is that your midface gets flat unless ur black like Rampage Jackson to have both a tall ramus and also a forward grown maxilla u will always get forward grown mogged by women because the forward growth of this is a sign of a compact skull not big one
You don't understand my argument lmfao. They have the exact same amount of forward growth. Re-read my post.

As long as u are not recessed which only then it gets bad it literally doesn’t matter tall ramus matters way more
Not at all. This is complete cope. Once again, you're projecting hard af because your maxilla is flat.

I have a tall ramus but my resultant maxilla makes it so that I have recessed underreyes. Would prefer eyes that had a base to stand on

I'd say once you have a positive orbital vector, your maxilla is fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Constantin Denis, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Orbital vector is the most overrated shit ever. It's literally a feminine trait.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Constantin Denis and LooksOrDeath
Ok? I'm not a retard who just looks at it from an absolute standpoint. Just tilt your fucking head and look at him lmfao. He's far from recessed.
He has a flat midface. Not recessed. You're being the absolute retard here, insisting he's forward grown when mf's tilting his head like an ostrich.

Last edited:
  • +1
Orbital vector is the most overrated shit ever. It's literally a feminine trait.
This is retarded as fuck.

LMAO. I assume you're trolling me right?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall, Biiyo03 and 3 others
How come I have more positive canthal tilt on the side my maxilla is more recessed

cherry picked, chico and pitt have above average forward growth
They are standing straight. Made sure to use pics where they're in proper posture. And I am talking mainly about their flat midfaces. It's LooksOverAlls examples that are cherry picked asf.

• +1
How come I have more positive canthal tilt on the side my maxilla is more recessed
Cathal Tilt, is not the same thing as your orbital vector.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670