Forward growth is biggest meme ever

True tbh idk of anyone with a mogger eye area who isn't gl. But I'd say zygo more important than jaw. Seen so many ugly nighas with top tier jaws
Opry , Barrett are both ugly but ok ..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14160
9107ac6708317e91de9063a2d4f9a4fe

@StrangerDanger hallowed undereye rule

You're retarded nigga

Orbital vector is not overrated nor feminine lmao. It's a male evolutionary trait better served to protect the eye.

Superficial rounded fat on the zygos and infraorbitals is what IS feminine.

Postiive orbital vector should ideally be due to bone and maxillary saggital position and the temporal length of the zygomatic. @MisterMercedes

Lack of this is another reason (lack of overall splancho, chin/ramus, etc) is why barretts side profile looks so androgynous

Ideal infras:
View attachment 1562187View attachment 1562190
Using evolution to define aesthetics is retard tier IQ. I wonder what your reason for PCT being attractive is? Does a downturned medial canthus make sweat more efficiently pool out of the eye during a fight? You're like 14 bro. Stop replying to me as if your opinions mean anything.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
He has a flat midface. Not recessed. You're being the absolute retard here, insisting he's forward grown when mf's tilting his head like an ostrich.
It's not flat at all. Chico has great cheekbones and undereye support lmfao. Upturned nose, full paranasal and subnasal, etc. Far from being flat or recessed. He's forward grown.

This is retarded as fuck.

LMAO. I assume you're trolling me right?
No. Orbital vector is the most overrated shit ever. Tons of Chads have negative orbital vector. It makes your eyes more expressive.

• JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel, Korea and AscendingHero
Using evolution to define aesthetics is retard tier IQ. I wonder what your reason for PCT being attractive is? Does a downturned medial canthus make sweat more efficiently pool out of the eye during a fight? You're like 14 bro. Stop replying to me as if your opinions mean anything.
>Says the retard who says 5'9 is the ideal height
>Says Stallone is the pinnacle of aesthetics
>Post random underbited maxxed acromegaly chads at the pinnacle
>Has zero comprehension on environment and has the skull works, only gene and surgery coping shitting on everything

You do you boss, i wasn't replying your autism per say just cleaing it up for anyone viewing.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Anchor_Ship, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Orbital vector has nothing to do with canthal tilt you absolute cretin.
Canthil tilt is due to the hehight of the zygomatic wall, and supraorbitals too. Alot of this stuff has to do with muscles, soft tissues and tendons and how they react to the bone.

I forget the actual specifics

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
>Says the retard who says 5'9 is the ideal height
>Says Stallone is the pinnacle of aesthetics
>Post random underbited maxxed acromegaly chads at the pinnacle
>Has zero comprehension on environment and has the skull works, only gene and surgery coping shitting on everything

You do you boss, i wasn't replying your autism per say just cleaing it up for anyone viewing.
5'9"-6' is the ideal height range.

Stallone is high appeal af.

He is literally a gigachad lmfao.

Environment is complete cope. You will still be ugly in 5 years, even with all your pasteurized milk and bag-breathing. You're just a 14 year old who just hit puberty so you're gullible and wide-eyed.

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
Canthil tilt is due to the hehight of the zygomatic wall, and supraorbitals too. Alot of this stuff has to do with muscles, soft tissues and tendons and how they react to the bone.

I forget the actual specifics
No it's not lmfao. Recessed people can still have PCT and forward grown people can have NCT. If that was the case, every girl would have NCT due to low set cheekbones and lack of supraorbital projection. It has has nothing to do with infraorbital rims.

No it's not lmfao. Recessed people can still have PCT and forward grown people can have NCT. If that was the case, every girl would have NCT due to low set cheekbones and lack of supraorbital projection. It has has nothing to do with infraorbital rims.
I didn't say pct has anything to do with saggital growth or infrabital rims. I'm probably confusing my terminology but it has to with the height of the zygos aswell and its influence on the height of the lateral canthus.

Kate Mittendoorf is a perfect example of this, high zygomatic which also attact to the frontal bone cause a straighr relatively low set frontal bone that also adds massively to aesthetcs, Meeks has it too.

I didn't say pct has anything to do with saggital growth or infrabital rims. I'm probably confusing my terminology but it has to with the height of the zygos aswell and its influence on the height of the lateral canthus.

Kate Mittendoorf is a perfect example of this, high zygomatic which also attact to the frontal bone cause a straighr relatively low set frontal bone that also adds massively to aesthetcs, Meeks has it too.
No it doesn't. Girls have low set zygos and still have PCT. It's mostly independent of all this other shit.

I dont agree.

developed bones, and forward growth is a part of that, are a massive part of being good looking.

a large proportion of people with developed growth are decent looking, very very small proportion of men with flat/ recessed faces are.good.looking, and the ones that are have insane angularity.

I was her little plaything.

She told me about all the horses
that she Iiked,

the castle that she wanted to live in

and the man that she wanted to marry -

a Northerner. . .
with a jaw like an anvil.

- (Moaning)
- So I challenged him to a duel.

l mean, why not?
I'd read all the stories.

The little hero always beats