Fought off druggies from my apartment building.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
I'm surrounded by complete cretins.

There's always group of retarded scumbag kids smoking in my apartment building. (yeah never mind there's people living there with kids and stuff) no matter how many times they're told they still come here. and they stink up the whole fucking neighbourhood with their low quality drugs.

I just really had with those rats, so i went out and started an argument told them to leave and called them shameless motherfuckers. they got really mad and one guy was about to punch me. but i had my trusty knife with me and took that bad boy out, and while i was holding the knife i punched the tallest guy there as hard as i could. (for domino effect) he fell on his ass and started bleeding from his nose.

By that time the neighbours came out and the other kids ran off. the tall guy was more fearless tho, he got up and started to swing at me, punches landed, but they didn't do much damage because that fag was really skinny. then i kicked him in the stomach and neighbours separated us.

All in all i'm glad i did what i did. the dopamine rush was insane ngl and i taught those kids a lesson.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, Ethnicope, Alexanderr and 17 others
Wait did you stab that motherfucker ?lmao

• JFL
Reactions: loromate and Deleted member 3902

There's always group of retarded scumbag kids smoking in my apartment building. (yeah never mind there's people living there with kids and stuff) no matter how many times they're told they still come here. and they stink up the whole fucking neighbourhood with their low quality drugs.

I just really had with those rats, so i went out and started an argument told them to leave and called them shameless motherfuckers. they got really mad and one guy was about to punch me. but i had my trusty knife with me and took that bad boy out, and while i was holding the knife i punched the tallest guy there as hard as i could. (for domino effect) he fell on his ass and started bleeding from his nose.

By that time the neighbours came out and the other kids ran off. the tall guy was more fearless tho, he got up and started to swing at me, punches landed, but they didn't do much damage because that fag was really skinny. then i kicked him in the stomach and neighbours separated us.

All in all i'm glad i did what i did. the dopamine rush was insane ngl and i taught those kids a lesson.
You shouldn’t of posted this. People will deride you for your height

Unbelievable

High T

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Roping Subhuman
Giphy 4

Source 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Roping Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: RobticaI
Good job OP, doing God's work.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
based. thugmaxx theory legit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SMVbender, Roping Subhuman and Ritalincel
Enlil

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Good job OP, doing God's work.

Thx bro.

based. thugmaxx theory legit

Even though they were brats i still took a big risk. if even one of them had a knife i would've been fucked.

But the fact they were kids+me punching their leader and pulling out a knife had a good psychological effect on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Enlil
high t BBC behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
And then you woke up

low inhib chad ngl

And then you woke up

i wish tbh.

But those little cunts have been annoying me for the past 2 years. wtf is wrong with today's kids? they smoke and do drugs right outside your door jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You have my respect for this ngl.

Jfl OP has more testosterone in his left ball sack than all men in history combined

Teach 'em a lesson

@Roping Subhuman in action:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Inb4 OP gets raided by all the members and killed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Inb4 OP gets raided by all the members and killed

Not sure what you mean.

But i thought you were ignoring me. why are you bumping my thread?

God Speed.

Gdw