Found another Carhartt jacket this morning, and got some new straight-legged trousers and jeans

Do I need to spend more on clothing?

• Total voters

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and currylightskin
ntpill is brutal habibi . i say this coz i have experience . girls would rather suck a nt htns cock than a high inhib chad
So why does Amnesia have 1000 bodies?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Not the exact, exact clothes, but these examples bear striking similarities.

The first Carhartt jacket I found:
View attachment 1658507

The second Carhartt jacket I found:
View attachment 1658517

Polo Ralph Lauren sweater (can't find the exact one, but it has a pattern like these ones):
View attachment 1658518

The Lacoste polo is just a plain white polo like this one:
View attachment 1658519

I also managed to rummage harder and found an oversized flannel similar to this one colourwise but a tiny bit of extra padding inside so it feels warmer:
View attachment 1658525

Can't find the exact t-shirts (the graphic ones have a unique print), but they're oversized. The shirt fit is oversized like this guy's though:
View attachment 1658524

The coloured zip ups and sweaters are just plain-coloured. I got one in dark blue, light green, black (the black one is the zip up).

All my trousers I got fit similar to this one:
View attachment 1658526

Luckily, almost all the clothing I obtained are made of good-quality fabrics.

I guess my dad 2pacmaxxed, since 2pac used to wear similar clothes back in the day.

They're larping as working-class lads or is it just for the aesthetic?

Yeah sure.

Perhaps if their dads were interested in streetwear.

Define spam post?

I know the fabrics on my dad's old clothes feel so nice, but doesn't the style look 2pacmaxxed?
Was thinking of Timberland shoes instead - I don't really like Converse shoes.

At least the buttoned-up shirts, coloured sweaters and straight-legged trousers (and jeans) would go well for work. It's normal for lads to wear trainers and jeans with a button-up shirt to work as we're standing up in a hospital all day.

I think it would for work.
Define vintage style, like the sort of stuff people used to wear in the 1940s during WWII?
What sort of necklace?
vintage style as in 80s and 90s aesthetic like your dad's clothes, so I think you have enough clothes for now to pull that look off.
lol 1940s style is gonna look too silly on anyone

Maybe like a cross chain necklace but I don't think it is even necessary

• JFL
vintage style as in 80s and 90s aesthetic like your dad's clothes, so I think you have enough clothes for now to pull that look off.
lol 1940s style is gonna look too silly on anyone
View attachment 1658636
Maybe like a cross chain necklace but I don't think it is even necessary
View attachment 1658648
NGL the 40s fashion style mog :lul::lul:
I think the cross chain would look chavvy.

Thoughts on these clothes?? https://looksmax.org/threads/how-wo...sthetic-of-these-clothes.493411/#post-8108889

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Not the exact, exact clothes, but these examples bear striking similarities.

The first Carhartt jacket I found:
View attachment 1658507

The second Carhartt jacket I found:
View attachment 1658517

Polo Ralph Lauren sweater (can't find the exact one, but it has a pattern like these ones):
View attachment 1658518

The Lacoste polo is just a plain white polo like this one:
View attachment 1658519

I also managed to rummage harder and found an oversized flannel similar to this one colourwise but a tiny bit of extra padding inside so it feels warmer:
View attachment 1658525

Can't find the exact t-shirts (the graphic ones have a unique print), but they're oversized. The shirt fit is oversized like this guy's though:
View attachment 1658524

The coloured zip ups and sweaters are just plain-coloured. I got one in dark blue, light green, black (the black one is the zip up).

All my trousers I got fit similar to this one:
View attachment 1658526

Luckily, almost all the clothing I obtained are made of good-quality fabrics.

I guess my dad 2pacmaxxed, since 2pac used to wear similar clothes back in the day.

They're larping as working-class lads or is it just for the aesthetic?

Yeah sure.

Perhaps if their dads were interested in streetwear.

Define spam post?

I know the fabrics on my dad's old clothes feel so nice, but doesn't the style look 2pacmaxxed?
Was thinking of Timberland shoes instead - I don't really like Converse shoes.

At least the buttoned-up shirts, coloured sweaters and straight-legged trousers (and jeans) would go well for work. It's normal for lads to wear trainers and jeans with a button-up shirt to work as we're standing up in a hospital all day.

I think it would for work.
Define vintage style, like the sort of stuff people used to wear in the 1940s during WWII?
What sort of necklace?
I’d kill a small white child for that second jacket ngl

• WTF
from what you have described, you have a great ensemble to pick up hqnps with.

• JFL
from what you have described, you have a great ensemble to pick up hqnps with.
Sarcasm? These clothes remind me of thugmaxxers but maybe I could pull them off, no? :feelskek::feelskek:

Sarcasm? These clothes remind me of thugmaxxers but maybe I could pull them off, no? :feelskek::feelskek:
no sarcasm, foids these day love 90s era stuff like carhartt and ralph lauren. it’s a great look for your stated goals.

if you wanted to thuggmax in the UK that would mean wearing adidas/nike at all times

• Woah
no sarcasm, foids these day love 90s era stuff like carhartt and ralph lauren. it’s a great look for your stated goals.

if you wanted to thuggmax in the UK that would mean wearing adidas/nike at all times
Really? I thought they liked that sort of stuff on urban looking lads. It's mostly masc ethnics and white upper-middle-class soy stemcel nerds (they don't pull it off well) that wear this sort of stuff.

Therefore wouldn't primal foids rather than non primal go for this look?

Really? I thought they liked that sort of stuff on urban looking lads. It's mostly masc ethnics and white upper-middle-class soy stemcel nerds (they don't pull it off well) that wear this sort of stuff.

Therefore wouldn't primal foids rather than non primal go for this look?
carhartt and ralph lauren are high class as fuck. but it’s a generally good fit and shows you have style, primal and non primal alike would find it appealing.

• Woah
carhartt and ralph lauren are high class as fuck. but it’s a generally good fit and shows you have style, primal and non primal alike would find it appealing.
I used to think carhartt and Ralph Lauren were associated with rappers back in the day, and poorer groups of the US. thanks for the heads up!

I'm not sure if this would looksmin me but I wear a mask, glasses and curtains all in one.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
I used to think carhartt and Ralph Lauren were associated with rappers back in the day, and poorer groups of the US. thanks for the heads up!

I'm not sure if this would looksmin me but I wear a mask, glasses and curtains all in one.
back in the day sure. but not in modern times.
mask, glasses and curtains are all fine with this clothing. As I said, these are good fashion choices. young foids will see you as well dressed. imo fashion is not discussed nearly enough in looksmaxxing circles.

• +1
back in the day sure. but not in modern times.
mask, glasses and curtains are all fine with this clothing. As I said, these are good fashion choices. young foids will see you as well dressed. imo fashion is not discussed nearly enough in looksmaxxing circles.
But would it look awkward with my pheno? I've hardly seen lads with a pheno like mine wear them, plus since some of my friends like to wear stuff like this (all ethnic) idk if this would failo me since foids are known to be racist even ethnic foids.

I think these View attachment 1658862 View attachment 1658864View attachment 1658868View attachment 1658871look amazing

Although straight legged trousers look good, I think theseView attachment 1658873are too baggy at bottom. This View attachment 1658875is so so.
Thank you! I mean the flannel was mehish but I thought the quality of the one I have is nice so maybe I could dress it up a bit.
Of the stuff I posted what combos would you wear?

Ngl but I was thinking of wearing a black leather trench coat with my dad's polo Ralph lauren sweater

• +1
I think these clothes will suit you quite well. Maybe invest in some shorts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes

• +1
I think these clothes will suit you quite well. Maybe invest in some shorts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes
Thank you, I'll look into that stuff too!
Here's another thread on this matter:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Has that smoker badboy aesthetic.

• JFL
carhart is a failo now because it's a woke brand worn by hipsters and liberal faggots

• JFL
Thank you! I mean the flannel was mehish but I thought the quality of the one I have is nice so maybe I could dress it up a bit.
Of the stuff I posted what combos would you wear?

Ngl but I was thinking of wearing a black leather trench coat with my dad's polo Ralph lauren sweater
the jeans and carhartt jackets my fave. trench coat with straight legged pants or jeans, preferably slim fit, works too because it looks very prettyboy style

• +1
the jeans and carhartt jackets my fave. trench coat with straight legged pants or jeans, preferably slim fit, works too because it looks very prettyboy style
What do you define as a very prettyboy style?

I wanted to try out an edgelord look :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
What do you define as a very prettyboy style?

I wanted to try out an edgelord look :feelskek::feelskek:
basically nerdy clothes that make you look smart and not ghetto and that includes not wearing sweatpants or baggy dad jeans. Maybe kawaii or cute would be representative of the pretty boy style. I think kpop guys mostly wear prettyboy style and Gaysha Pomogisebe too.