Found more effective way to hypertrophy lower eyelids permanently

Deleted member 4014

Deleted member 4014

Iron
Regular squinching takes a while for you to feel any soreness from using the muscles around the eyes and progress is slow, so I found a way to increase the load on the orbicularis oculi muscle twice as much

Bare in mind this is just a theory and I have no idea if it actually works faster long term but it definitely feels that way

Tilt your head up as far as it can go and start squinching as hard as you can while making sure you aren't raising your eyebrows but keeping them relaxed. You'll notice that your face will get tired way faster than if you were to just squinch without any movement of the head. Feels like my lower eyelids are already at a higher resting place then before even after doing it for 5 minutes

try it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, jabaduk, AscendingHero and 6 others
Whats the difference between squiching and squinting ?

Whats the difference between squiching and squinting ?
Squinting is using both your eyelids to decrease the amount of sunlight that damages your retinas
Squinching is using the orbicularis oculi muscle which is just below ur lower eyelid to decrease scleral show

good way to practice is to squint but then relax upper eyelid while keeping the orbicularis oculi muscle engaged

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, Usum and 1 other person
lower eyelid is a muscle?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 4014
lower eyelid is a muscle?
The muscle isn't the lower eyelid thats just the thing thats connected and tightens up when you engage the orbicularis oculi which surrounds your entire eye area

can't tell if ur fucking w me though

Attachments

• the-orbicularis-oculi-muscle-AD0E9N.jpg
    the-orbicularis-oculi-muscle-AD0E9N.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
The muscle isn't the lower eyelid thats just the thing thats connected and tightens up when you engage the orbicularis oculi which surrounds your entire eye area

can't tell if ur fucking w me though
So we can build it ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4014
will bookmark to read when sober

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
is that the one in this video? the difference is you want us to look towards the ceiling for added pressure?

I will try this even tho i dont get scleral show. Its definetely easier to squinch when looking straight or down, when doing this i can feel a little pressure but the crows feet muscle are being activated more so it could result in premature wrinkles.

Also fellow looksmaxxers never do koko hayashi lower eyelid raising exercises. That noodle bitch made my lower eyelids more droopy bcs i resistance trained them so i basically stretched an already thin muscle so dont do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I will try this even tho i dont get scleral show. Its definetely easier to squinch when looking straight or down, when doing this i can feel a little pressure but the crows feet muscle are being activated more so it could result in premature wrinkles.

Also fellow looksmaxxers never do koko hayashi lower eyelid raising exercises. That noodle bitch made my lower eyelids more droopy bcs i resistance trained them so i basically stretched an already thin muscle so dont do that
Do you believe that squinching can cause droopy lower eyelid? I’ve never heard of that before but for some reason it makes sense. I’m super unfamiliar in facial exercises and just posted because I was experimenting with it and found it to be somewhat effective

Heres a little secret
Get an EMS (electrical stimulation) device on amazon for like 40 bucks
Place the electrodes on the outer part of the orbicularis oculi. That will raise the outer part of the eyelids. It will most likely give you almond shaped eyes if you have droopy eyelids. Keep doing that for months and they should be raised permanently tbh.

At this point im almost sure droopy eyelids are muscle related and can be influenced by the environment. If you grew up squinting more u likely have tighter eyelids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, A23ghskung, Racky and 5 others
Do you notice that when you squint your droopy eyelids are still droopy but like just raised.
Like the outer part of the eyelid is still lower than the center and inside even when squinting?

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk and Deleted member 10987
Do you believe that squinching can cause droopy lower eyelid? I’ve never heard of that before but for some reason it makes sense. I’m super unfamiliar in facial exercises and just posted because I was experimenting with it and found it to be somewhat effective
Imo no. I got aegyo sal from squinching so no. But maybe if u got round eyes and when u stop squinching u will see your actual eye shape and think ur eyelids are more droopy but no. I cant feel/control when i squinch, its already in my natural muscle reflexes . Your eye shape also matters bcs not many people will look good when squinching and some will be seen squinching. If u gonna squinch , place ur fingers on crows feet and slightly raise your lower eyelids then drop your fingers and hold that. Try to squinch without crows feet. Also like pls xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4014
does this increase pct ?

Heres a little secret
Get an EMS (electrical stimulation) device on amazon for like 40 bucks
Place the electrodes on the outer part of the orbicularis oculi. That will raise the outer part of the eyelids. It will most likely give you almond shaped eyes if you have droopy eyelids. Keep doing that for months and they should be raised permanently tbh.

At this point im almost sure droopy eyelids are muscle related and can be influenced by the environment. If you grew up squinting more u likely have tighter eyelids.
Does TENS device also work? I only have one of those, with electrodes

Does TENS device also work? I only have one of those, with electrodes
hmm yea EMS is better but tens at high current should work too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Soalian
Still cheaper than lower eyelid retraction surgery, all things considered lol.
yea and it will lift your midface skin too. if you get eyelid retraction you dont get that.

and of course its natural

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Soalian
yea and it will lift your midface skin too. if you get eyelid retraction you dont get that.

Ok, what kind of EMS device do you use, if any? Or which one would you recommend I buy? Thanks.

Do you feel any movement in the nose when contracting this muscle? Mine looks more downturned for some reason whenever I contract it.

Do you feel any movement in the nose when contracting this muscle? Mine looks more downturned for some reason whenever I contract it.
Not really. The only movement I see is that the nostrils slightly squeeze.
But when i use ems to isolate the malaris I see 0 movement of the nose.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AsGoodAsItGets
I have rounded lower lids but if you get the aegyo sal from this then I prefer to have rounded eyelids. Aegyo sal wouldn't fit me at all and would detract from thick lower lashes

Not really. The only movement I see is that the nostrils slightly squeeze.
But when i use ems to isolate the malaris I see 0 movement of the nose.
I'm prob messing something up then, I'll try the EMS.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
Regular squinching takes a while for you to feel any soreness from using the muscles around the eyes and progress is slow, so I found a way to increase the load on the orbicularis oculi muscle twice as much

Bare in mind this is just a theory and I have no idea if it actually works faster long term but it definitely feels that way

Tilt your head up as far as it can go and start squinching as hard as you can while making sure you aren't raising your eyebrows but keeping them relaxed. You'll notice that your face will get tired way faster than if you were to just squinch without any movement of the head. Feels like my lower eyelids are already at a higher resting place then before even after doing it for 5 minutes

try it yourself
i also discovered this while laying upside down. its about gravity.

@AscendingHero did you try this ems stuff? What were your results, if any?
I want my lower eyelids to be eventually higher then my medial canthus tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

try it yourself
But then I will be destroying my upper eyelid gains

try it yourself
Do u also raise your cheeks/smile when doing that? Or keep those muscles relaxed?

try it yourself
Won’t this hypertrophy the muscle pulling the eyelid , instead of the actual eyelid