Found my old oneitis on tinder.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
She used to be this perfect HQNP girl in my mind for years until today when I, during a chadfish, found her on tinder. I did not even dare swiping right in case she wanted chad dick. My night is ruined, but this has given me motivationfuel to do everything necessary in order to ascend as well as being able to forget her since she is not an angel anymore. Fuck these bitches man I'm going to ascend and disappear, I don't want anything to do with this city or country anymore, I will go to some new place and start over when the time is right.
No GIF - Walking Dead Cry Crying - Discover & Share GIFs
Sad Crying GIF - Sad Crying Emotional - Discover & Share GIFs
Rick Grimes GIF - Rick Grimes The Walking Dead Andrew Lincoln - Discover &  Share GIFs

Juice...sing that shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Magnum Opus, StrangerDanger and 50 others
Screenshot 20230221 234226 Google

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, jojoyou, Zeruel and 8 others
Get another bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19453 and Artemis
Op just discovered that all women are whores

Biggest discovery of 2023

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, Mewton, gribsufer1 and 17 others
@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer@julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @LastTemp

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Artemis and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
bbc.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and Deleted member 19453
Geomaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
She used to be this perfect HQNP girl in my mind for years until today when I, during a chadfish, found her on tinder. I did not even dare swiping right in case she wanted chad dick. My night is ruined, but this has given me motivationfuel to do everything necessary in order to ascend as well as being able to forget her since she is not an angel anymore. Fuck these bitches man I'm going to ascend and disappear, I don't want anything to do with this city or country anymore, I will go to some new place and start over when the time is right.
Rick Grimes GIF - Rick Grimes The Walking Dead Andrew Lincoln - Discover &  Share GIFs

Juice...sing that shit.

Did she turn into some mentally ill e-girl/alt hoe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I haven't been on tinder in a year. I'll get back on once I'm lean

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
nigga stop tagging me

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Xangsane
Watch out for girls who pretend to be HQNP!

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Allornothing, Sprinkles and 9 others
How does he do in Sweden? I swear that nigga just a regular over there prob
99+ in 3 days unverified I think it was. He got bad responses when I asked for sex directly since it crashes with his high trust high class, someone like Ballou would have higher success with such a direct behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202, gribsufer1 and aBetterMii
99+ in 3 days unverified I think it was. He got bad responses when I asked for sex directly since it crashes with his high trust high class, someone like Ballou would have higher success with such a direct behaviour.
Nigga what’s his match rate and shit. Ion give a fuck about dark looks i’ve already debunked that aswell

• +1
Good luck.. I hope that you achieve the ideal life u are working for..

• Love it
It's hard ik it's even worse if your oneitis fancied you too but you are so mentally retared to not do anything (me) 😞

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24278
Move to Asia and run jbw

Nigga what’s his match rate and shit. Ion give a fuck about dark looks i’ve already debunked that aswell
Depended on the day but between 30-80% depending on when we swiped. Averaged like 50.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and HarrierDuBois
Shes a stupid whore

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
sorry op

• So Sad
happens

swallow the rapepill

• Hmm...
Reactions: king_bandon
Fucking great, now you spoiled TWD for me. Watch your back cocksucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer@julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @LastTemp
My tag is broken??

• +1
It was pretty suifuel.
Nigga has 50 unverified and people on here still cope with dark looks. Have you ever seen someone get famous off their looks whilst having “dark looks”. No nigga 🤣

Only mentally ill foids want niggas like ramirez

• +1
One time I matched with a girl that looked exactly like my manager at the mall. Freaked me out. She was a cute black e-girl. We never ended up meeting RIP

• So Sad
Even you who is usually pullling some sarcastic joke knew that was the last thing I needed tonight, thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Will fix that until next time.

Bro which season are you on? That shouldn't have spoiled anything tbh.
Sesson 2, is it even worth continue watching. Lets hear what you think of the show

• +1
Sesson 2, is it even worth continue watching. Lets hear what you think of the show
It is fantastic imo, it kind of dips around season 8 imo but everything before and after that is incredible.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Juice...sing that shit.

Yeah tbf I believe that once you ascend and get to sleep with women every day, it kind of loses it's charm. No wonder chads tell you "don't focus on girls too much brother". But also with losing it's charm you certainly lose all frustration from not doing it beforehand, so yeah, it would take a while for me to get bored of that

• +1
Even you who is usually pullling some sarcastic joke knew that was the last thing I needed tonight, thanks bro.
i just saw my oneitis today too, she might be fucking someone who might have popped her cherry

so i kinda more or less know wassup

• So Sad
Yeah tbf I believe that once you ascend and get to sleep with women every day, it kind of loses it's charm. No wonder chads tell you "don't focus on girls too much brother". But also with losing it's charm you certainly lose all frustration from not doing it beforehand, so yeah, it would take a while for me to get bored of that
Will take some time for me to find it boring after I ascend tbh.

i just saw my oneitis today too, she might be fucking someone who might have popped her cherry

so i kinda more or less know wassup
Shit sucks, days like these you remember why you signed up here in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB and Lonenely sigma

Juice...sing that shit.

Ur a disgusting misogynist

• Hmm...
“all girls are the same”
When even the perfect HQNP angel turns out to be a whore on tinder, what other conclusion am I supposed to draw? If SHE crossed that line, not a girl on this planet would hesitate to.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
When even the perfect HQNP angel turns out to be a whore on tinder, what other conclusion am I supposed to draw? If SHE crossed that line, not a girl on this planet would hesitate to.
Are men who use tinder whores? Just come out and admit that ur a misogynist

Are men who use tinder whores? Just come out and admit that ur a misogynist
Yes men who use tinder are also whores, but being a manwhore won't change the value of that man in the same sense a woman going from virgin to slut will.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Solar and Deleted member 20399
Yes men who use tinder are also whores, but being a manwhore won't change the value of that man in the same sense a woman going from virgin to slut will.
No they’re not, they’re just looking for a mate like any normal human

• +1
Reactions: the BULL